Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

I was thinking of sending in a bunch of reports to complain that it seemed like a bug how little pokeballs there were compared to pokestops (a couple reports both to try and gain attention and to suggest various solutions). Yours is a good idea, maybe I'll throw that in a report, too.

I'll probably just get banned from submitting reports, but whatever. >.>

Do ittttttt. The more people that say something, maybe niantic will listen.

After I got angry that my seventh day streak didn't give me a single evolution item, I got a pleasant surprise - a randomly acquired dragon scale at a pokestop where not even pokemon spawn around. blink.gif And then I decided to go to the city center out of the blue, where I also got a sun stone. When I came back home and some of my eggs hatched, I got some pretty fun unlocks: Kingdra, Bellossom, Granbull and Smoochum. The only downside of this day is that I saw a wild Piloswine which broke free from the first pokeball I threw at it and then it ran away. dry.gif

I'm getting closer to hitting 29 (so pumped to get to 30) and ready to go hunting for that new event pikachu after work. I have leftover lures from the Christmas sale all ready.

I'm getting closer to hitting 29 (so pumped to get to 30) and ready to go hunting for that new event pikachu after work. I have leftover lures from the Christmas sale all ready.

New event Pikachu? What? blink.gif

Pikachu is going to be wearing a special party hat for the next week to celebrate the 21st birthday of pokemon. It starts today and goes until March 5th.

Also, news update on Corsola: they can be found in Louisiana. I managed to catch on in the parking lot of my work this morning.

And yet I live in a city on the same geographic width as New York City, which is far too up north to even think about getting Corsola. dry.gif

Edit: How uncommon/rare is Mareep exactly? Because I just hatched a breathtaking female. wub.gif She is seriously so cute.

Also, apart from the hatched Mareep, I also got a breathtaking Meganium (evolved), caught a wild Mantine and evolved to a Houndoom, so you could say that it was a great day for pokemon today. smile.gif And one more surprise - I caught a female Chikorita. blink.gif I didn't think those even existed because I always kept getting males, but looks like males are more common than females when you check the bulbapedia.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I caught a phanpy and evolved an Umbreon after work, but no party hat pikachu. Boo. Haven't even seen one on my tracker yet. Caught a dunsparce in my house too, which I didn't have yet.

Today is my 7-day pokestop bonus so once I get out of the house I'm gonna go grab it and see if I get an evolution item.

I caught a phanpy and evolved an Umbreon after work, but no party hat pikachu. Boo. Haven't even seen one on my tracker yet.

No Pikachu on the radar for me either, and I've been to the city center and God knows where else. dry.gif

I saw 2 party pikachu in the morning, but didn't stop to go get them. I didn't think they would be rare, since Santachus were pretty common last time, so I didn't really make an effort to go catch them :( So much regret.

No Pikachu on the radar for me either, and I've been to the city center and God knows where else. dry.gif

I set out two lures and still nothing! No 'chus!

I did catch an octillery, so that's nice.

Stantler was wandering around in the wild. Couldn't find it.

Miltank popped up at the pokestop I'd just biked up the giant hill away from. I didn't want to have to bike back up the hill, so no unlock there.

And not special pikachu for me either. D|

I'm gonna have to get up earlier enough to go drive to the three whole stops up here (which will still take me a half hour total trip) to try and find a pikachu.

STILL no pikachu for me sad.gif

Though this happened at the cracker barrel for some reason:

user posted image

And the 750 exp is from catching a Skarmory that was there too, I just snagged it frantically before taking a screenshot.

Delighted by the Skarmory, it's one of my favorite pokemon, but man I want that 'chu.

I found two party Pikachus! Both females, evolved one so that I can have a female Raichu (they still have their hats after you evolve them), and kept the second one as it is, so that I can have a male and a female of every Pokemon that has two genders. wub.gif

Also some interesting unlocks today - Pineco (hatched and lured one), Skarmory (appeared completely out of the blue) and Girafarig (caught four in a row in a beautiful park that might become one of my favourite places to go to). biggrin.gif

Still no party 'chus :c

I wandered around the campus pokestops (one place I can actually walk between stops) and still nothingggg.

Still no party 'chus :c

I wandered around the campus pokestops (one place I can actually walk between stops) and still nothingggg.

Me neither. I might have to sacrifice some thesis time and go to town!

(Still no evolution stones as well.)

Also apparently my suburb is too steep, so I get cheated on a lot of distance walked just because I'm biking. I'm still outside being active! I just don't see why I should take a two hour walk (it's a little shorter if I don't bring the dog) for ONE pokestop.

Also apparently my suburb is too steep, so I get cheated on a lot of distance walked just because I'm biking. I'm still outside being active! I just don't see why I should take a two hour walk (it's a little shorter if I don't bring the dog) for ONE pokestop.

Yea, the speed limit of 6mph is really stupid. You can't play on a bike and people on public transit can't play either. Really frustrating.

Do you have a go plus, though? I've found if you play with a go+ while driving/biking, you still get distance under a much higher speed (30mph I think) and you can still collect stops while moving quickly. If the + picks up on it, at least on android it's finicky and doesn't always pick up, but it's better having a small chance than no chance.

I still catch pokemon with my + while driving. (Pressing a button is p safe, you don't have to look at it, just respond to the vibration).

Yea, the speed limit of 6mph is really stupid. You can't play on a bike and people on public transit can't play either. Really frustrating.

Do you have a go plus, though? I've found if you play with a go+ while driving/biking, you still get distance under a much higher speed (30mph I think) and you can still collect stops while moving quickly. If the + picks up on it, at least on android it's finicky and doesn't always pick up, but it's better having a small chance than no chance.

I still catch pokemon with my + while driving. (Pressing a button is p safe, you don't have to look at it, just respond to the vibration).

No, I asked too late for Christmas, and still haven't ordered one for myself yet. Thanks for the reminder!

user posted image

PRAISE THE LORD AND HIS MIRACLES, I FINALLY HATCHED A TOGEPI.

And thank God that the evolution items are now slightly more common, at least for me. I got a metal coat which I used for another pokedex entry - my first ever Steelix. wub.gif Can't wait to power him up enough to place him in a gym, some people say that it's so huge that you can't see its head. ohmy.gif

Also two really cute scenes from today:

user posted image

Mama and baby, I didn't want to separate them and I had no time to catch them both. <3

user posted image

Managed to catch them both. smile.gif

Still party 'chus for me. But I did manage to catch a Misdreavus yesterday. Nearly freaked when I saw it.

Okay, I am officially such a jinx. Bad luck Brian, whatever you call it. dry.gif

I have TWO king's rocks. TWO!!! And no matter how many Poliwags I catch, NOT ONE has wonderful IVs, and I refuse to evolve just any Poliwag to Politoed, knowing how uncommon evolution items are.

At least your catching poliwags. I haven't seen one in months wink.gif

I did have a chinchou show up yesterday morning, so that was a nice surprise. I want a mareep so bad though.

Welp. Drove around for 45 minutes parking at pokestops. Looks like no pikachu for me. I still don't even have enough candies to evolve any of the last special pikachu I caught, so whatever.

I did catch slugma, a new unlock for me, so not a total loss. I saw shuckle around... in the wild, which means it was at someone's house, so I didn't find it.

OK, the gods of Pokemon GO! finally had their mercy on me as I had three unlocks today: Blissey, Feraligatr and Politoed. And I got my golden Johto medal.

Not far away from my university there is a children's hospital, which happens to be a pokestop, and I always walk past it just in case something pops up. A Poliwag. OK, I say to myself, let's see what IVs it has, unless it runs away, of course. BREATHTAKING. FINALLY!!! I immediately evolved it into Poliwhirl, and then Politoed, so now I have a lovely female in my pokemon family. <3

I've been walking a 10km egg for two days now, and when I went to the park where Girafarig spawns a lot (one ran away today, I'm super sad because they're adorable), and while I was walking... it hatched. A Chansey. A breathtaking Chansey, plus enough candy to evolve it. At long last, a Blissey. Can't wait to place it in a gym to give team Mystic's opponents a run for their money.

And also - every time I see a Totodile, Cyndaquil and Chikorita in the wild I throw a pinap berry at them to double the candy. Thanks to that method I evolved my breathtaking Croconaw to a Feraligatr. <3 And also I now have six gym defenders, hope they stick around for some time so that I can save up on pokecoins. wink.gif

Also I got another 10km egg which I still have to incubate (currently incubating a 5km with my one and only incubator dry.gif ), I wonder what could be in there.

Edit: I hatched a Staryu. Brilliant. dry.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

user posted image

Lo and behold, finally I have gotten my hands on one.

I pulled up the college campus and saw a party chu at one of the pokestops on the tracker. Leaped out of my car and booked it to the stop, haha.