Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

On 10/5/2017 at 8:07 AM, Syiren said:

@kaini That's awesome, congrats! What was it's CP before u powered it up? 1930 is perfect 100%

It was 18 something, so not perfect lol.

Gen 3 ghosts are here and the rest are right around the corner! :D

I was totally surprised by the Halloween event, guess I've been living under a rock regarding PoGo news! I've already got all five gen 3 ghost Pokes (at least I assume there's only them since I haven't seen more?) and also caught a witch hat-Pika, so now I'm just concentrating on walking my buddy to get those candies! I just got Steelix last week after some very frustrating times walking my Onix. Can't wait for more of gen 3!

got a good haul on my bike friday afternoon and then sunday at the bowling alley. 3 witch hat pikas, plenty of shuppet and duskull, with a couple sableeye and misdreavous thrown in. Catching some extra houndour and cubones to finish the badges. Caught a bannette this morning so happy about that.

and my 10k egg hatched into a lapras! thrilled to finally have a new hatch. walking my next 10k, hoping it's a mareep.

Aparantly Sabelye has a chance of being shiny!

It's been a while since I've posted here. My last 10K egg gave me a Porygon and I could finally use one of my Up-grades to evolve it. I've unlocked all the new Halloween ghosts except for Dusclops. Let's hope I don't get any more runaway Duskulls.

Edited by obelisk_light

Um, well...this happened to me yesterday.

Screenshot_20171027-184033.jpg

Tge funny part is I dont even live near that Starbucks. XD it was just a random Entei raid I did with some friends. 

Edited by Syiren

That happened to me when I was in the city. I did the raikou raid and promptly recieved the ex raid pass. It was for two days later and there was no way of getting back there so I missed out.

Im sorry to hear that. :( Its about a 2 hr drive from me, but my friends all got one and we are planning to go there and try for it. I read in my local discord chat for pogo that its about as strong as lugia which is just fine with me. I dont care if its stats suck. I just want to catch it.

On 10/24/2017 at 2:26 AM, Syiren said:

Aparantly Sabelye has a chance of being shiny!

So does Duskull! My father caught one of his own. He's so lucky. He already got a shiny Sableye only a few days prior. :dry: 

On 10/29/2017 at 3:29 PM, water_angel said:

Good luck!! Make sure you catch it for both of us lol.

Wish granted!

Screenshot_20171103-123100.jpg

On 11/4/2017 at 11:27 AM, water_angel said:

@Syiren Awesome job!!! Congrats!!!

Thanks! I was so happy. I jumped for joy whenI got it and I didnt even care if I got a weird look or two. I was happy

And, AND the crazy part is, a few hours later I was looking through my pokemon in the game, exited onto the main display and this thing pops up. I get ammoyed with it, not thinking and assuming its a pop-up, but them Im like, "wait....pokemon go doesnt have pop-ups.....OH SNAP!!!!!!" Yeah, imma post the pick below, but I am one very happy pogo player right now. :wub:

Screenshot_20171103-142157.jpg

I need to come hang out with you lol. the only two friends I had playing quit and the guy at work lives too far away to just meet up whenever there's a raid, especially with the 45 min time now.