Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

On 10/5/2017 at 8:07 AM, Syiren said:

@kaini That's awesome, congrats! What was it's CP before u powered it up? 1930 is perfect 100%

It was 18 something, so not perfect lol.

Gen 3 ghosts are here and the rest are right around the corner! :D

I was totally surprised by the Halloween event, guess I've been living under a rock regarding PoGo news! I've already got all five gen 3 ghost Pokes (at least I assume there's only them since I haven't seen more?) and also caught a witch hat-Pika, so now I'm just concentrating on walking my buddy to get those candies! I just got Steelix last week after some very frustrating times walking my Onix. Can't wait for more of gen 3!

got a good haul on my bike friday afternoon and then sunday at the bowling alley. 3 witch hat pikas, plenty of shuppet and duskull, with a couple sableeye and misdreavous thrown in. Catching some extra houndour and cubones to finish the badges. Caught a bannette this morning so happy about that.

and my 10k egg hatched into a lapras! thrilled to finally have a new hatch. walking my next 10k, hoping it's a mareep.

Aparantly Sabelye has a chance of being shiny!

It's been a while since I've posted here. My last 10K egg gave me a Porygon and I could finally use one of my Up-grades to evolve it. I've unlocked all the new Halloween ghosts except for Dusclops. Let's hope I don't get any more runaway Duskulls.

Edited by obelisk_light

Um, well...this happened to me yesterday.

Screenshot_20171027-184033.jpg

Tge funny part is I dont even live near that Starbucks. XD it was just a random Entei raid I did with some friends. 

Edited by Syiren

That happened to me when I was in the city. I did the raikou raid and promptly recieved the ex raid pass. It was for two days later and there was no way of getting back there so I missed out.

Im sorry to hear that. :( Its about a 2 hr drive from me, but my friends all got one and we are planning to go there and try for it. I read in my local discord chat for pogo that its about as strong as lugia which is just fine with me. I dont care if its stats suck. I just want to catch it.

Will definitely give it my best shot! ;)

On 10/24/2017 at 2:26 AM, Syiren said:

Aparantly Sabelye has a chance of being shiny!

So does Duskull! My father caught one of his own. He's so lucky. He already got a shiny Sableye only a few days prior. :dry: 

On 10/29/2017 at 3:29 PM, water_angel said:

Good luck!! Make sure you catch it for both of us lol.

Wish granted!

Screenshot_20171103-123100.jpg

On 11/4/2017 at 11:27 AM, water_angel said:

@Syiren Awesome job!!! Congrats!!!

Thanks! I was so happy. I jumped for joy whenI got it and I didnt even care if I got a weird look or two. I was happy

And, AND the crazy part is, a few hours later I was looking through my pokemon in the game, exited onto the main display and this thing pops up. I get ammoyed with it, not thinking and assuming its a pop-up, but them Im like, "wait....pokemon go doesnt have pop-ups.....OH SNAP!!!!!!" Yeah, imma post the pick below, but I am one very happy pogo player right now. :wub:

Screenshot_20171103-142157.jpg

I need to come hang out with you lol. the only two friends I had playing quit and the guy at work lives too far away to just meet up whenever there's a raid, especially with the 45 min time now.

Just started this thing today.  I am Nectaris86 on there.

I managed to catch 5,  but got rid of one because it was a 14% IV. I also caught a Ho-oh and an Unown two days ago. :)

Awesome.  I have yet to catch Ho-oh, but have capitalized pretty heavily on the double XP and stardust event.

I gave the kids our old phones and we WiFi hotspot for them so that they can play PoGo with us.  Go Team Mystic!  :)

Edited by LadyLyzar

I spent a day out but couldn't find Farfetch'd at any of our local spawns. I was able to get one with incense back at home, though.

I completed my first raid today. It was a 4000 CP wartortle which was sweet -- a raid I can do on my own for a change. I also learned there is such a thing as a golden razz berry O.o I have more than enough friends for raids but none of them play. This is an urban area in California too, I've never met anyone playing here.

Edited by Ashywolf

On 12/1/2017 at 1:01 PM, Ashywolf said:

I spent a day out but couldn't find Farfetch'd at any of our local spawns. I was able to get one with incense back at home, though.

I completed my first raid today. It was a 4000 CP wartortle which was sweet -- a raid I can do on my own for a change. I also learned there is such a thing as a golden razz berry O.o I have more than enough friends for raids but none of them play. This is an urban area in California too, I've never met anyone playing here.

You should see if there is a local facebook or twitter group you could get in contact with. Before my raiding party made a discord group there was only facebook. It's a lot easier battleling a Ho-oh with a large group or several strong players. I recently hit level 34 myself. Now with 4 Ho-oh. 

Also we're supposed to get Gen 3 sometime this month abd then Delibird fir the Christmas event.

Aaand Gen 3 is here.  I managed to get two gen3 pokemon.  Not much, but it is a workday, tomorrow I will be able to go wandering more(and it will hopefully be a little less cold).

I have the same problem as Ashywolf, no one I know plays.

Maybe we should all take a vacation somewhere together and play lol.

caught two new ones yesterday, almost had one more today but it ran after the first ball :( It's snowing here right now so It will probably have to wait until the bowling alley tomorrow night.

Loving the weather implement though really cool to see the clouds and snow. I've had extreme weather since last night, which gives no bonuses.

Also they moved the special attacks to the bottom of the screen while battling.

And, my machamp finally came home this week after spending 54 days in a gym three hours away.