Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Same.

But I'm trying not too eat to much. XD

Hello!

First of all a hug for all of you.

Chronic pain, that's a nasty thing which is eating up all your energy. But it sounds like you are in general not afrain of the dentist. Welcome to the club should that be true. @Classycal

Have an extra hug. @Lagie

i'm one of those people who lives (and loves) to eat.  and i think my biggest downfall is that i end up having seconds. or thirds, depending on how yummy it is. :blink:XD

Thanks Tigerkralle.  I love to eat, too.  

so i'm going through my scroll to see which dragons i have only one gender of (that's NOT valentines or holidays!), and my next project (after i get the three more unique breeds i want) is to fill in the other gender.  i also have a list of dragons i want more of too.

*looks at both lists* that's a lottta dragons.....

Edited by trystan
clarifications

I need a lot of dragons, too.  It's a long list.  

it's longer now that i'm actually listing it out on my spreadsheet.

wow, i'm such a dork XD

I'm going to do a spreadsheet when I get a cord for my laptop.  It's absolutely impossible on a tablet.  

i get that, Classy. i use google sheets, so whatever i edit at work... it's still there when i open it again at home. :)

feel free to poke me if you need any help with google sheets, too. (PM is good, we don't want to turn CPA in to a google help thread XD

My spreadsheets are also in Google, so feel free to ask me, too!

you're quite welcome! :)

edit: my number is 50.  that includes Xenos, Zyus, bred breeds, and one summoned breed that if i get a male on the second try i'll be impressed :PXD

Edited by trystan

I ran some errands today.  Of course, my knee hurts.  I volunteered for an hour and a half at the thrift store.  I took in some chicken knick knacks and someone bought the whole box.  I have a large chicken collection which has to be downsized because I'm moving.  The strange thing is that they wanted me to fold up a big bag full of the plastic grocery bags.  I did it, but I wondered the whole time why they wanted the bags folded.  Lol. 

35 minutes ago, Classycal said:

I ran some errands today.  Of course, my knee hurts.  I volunteered for an hour and a half at the thrift store.  I took in some chicken knick knacks and someone bought the whole box.  I have a large chicken collection which has to be downsized because I'm moving.  The strange thing is that they wanted me to fold up a big bag full of the plastic grocery bags.  I did it, but I wondered the whole time why they wanted the bags folded.  Lol. 

Some places /like/ their bags folded, as it does technically take up less space. For me at my shop, folded bags give me the heebie-jeebies because they take time to unfold when I need speed. Give me a bin of crumpled bags any day! (And right now, I'm about teady to kill for food store plastic bags as we no longer have them here.)

30 minutes ago, trystan said:

i just bred myself a Carina! yaay! 

Congrats! :)

Do you use the reusable bags there?  I use them sometimes.  They are better for the environment.  Is that why you don't use them there?  What do you put people's stuff in when they buy something?

thanks Lagie :) 

i use reusable grocery bags, but... my last few shopping trips included a Buy-Online-Pick-Up-In-Store, and the one store gave me recycleable/reuseable paper bags.  this week though, i got plastic bags.  i mean, i can use the bags for Blackie's cat boxes, so there's that.  but on the whole, i'll use reusable bags.

Yea, I like the bags for the litter boxes, too.  They are perfect for that.