Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Hey howdy ho spirit.

The Toilet paper drought of 2020 continues with a truck carrying a load of toilet paper catching on fire along the gateway bridge motorway last night.

Hi there MP!

Oh my! That's not the kind of shortage I want to experience

I got no clue if people got hurt or not.

But currently we're running out of stock on face masks, hand sanitizers and now toilet paper, due to the corona fears.

Good morning people!

FYI, plain old soap is better than hand sanitizers. Simply washing your hands is more effective. 

I thought they were saying now that the masks won't help, and that hand washing is the best thing to do.  Where are you from MP?  I wouldn't want to have a toilet paper shortage either.  

I should be asleep.  

Masks help prevent the wearer from spreading the virus if they already have it, but don't stop you catching it. 

Oh, okay.  They are also saying to avoid hanshakes and hugs.  

Yep.

I think they are saying the virus isn't airborne as far as they know, but touching things other people have touched or making contact is one way to spread it. Hence all the washing of hands and staying away from others.

I'm a natural introvert so I should be ok o3o

Some masks work, the super high tech ones that make it just flat hard to breathe in general, they keep the virus out.

Hand sanitisers are more effective but just plain old soap is a perfectly good alternative if you don't have any.

Just proper hygiene is important.

The virus is airborne, that's why a mask won't make a difference cause it just has to get on you.

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Hey there Classycal and Swift!

Hello.  I slept for a few hours and now I'm wide awake.  I'm on cave time so it's really early.  

I had a bad nights sleep last night!

I've been just so busy that I can't really relax

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Yeah, I can't relax either.  I'm thinking about packing up and moving.  

SPRIT!

*snuggles*

Classy are you moving because you can't relax or can't relax because you are thinking of moving?

I am moving from my house to an apartment.  I have health problems and It's just too hard trying to keep it up.

I hope all do goes well in the end Classy!

That is rather stressful

Thanks.  Yes, it is stressful. 

Edited by Classycal

Moving house is like one of the most stressful things the average person can do, but the good news is that once it's done it's done.

Speaking of which, any further news of things your side Spirit?

Managers are in meetings today.

So we will hear maybe tomorrow... Or maybe not!

We don't know.

And I find that rather stressful

My manager is really trying hard to get us to stay here.

So we are hoping for that!

9 hours ago, Classycal said:

Do you use the reusable bags there?  I use them sometimes.  They are better for the environment.  Is that why you don't use them there?  What do you put people's stuff in when they buy something?

We're a thrift shop so we've been using donated food store bags for all the time I've been in charge, but now, with no food stores bags for people to donate, we're running low on all bags, and only two of my many customers gave ever brought back the reusable bags they've been given. We may have to bite the bullet and go out and buy paper bags.

5 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Hey howdy ho spirit.

The Toilet paper drought of 2020 continues with a truck carrying a load of toilet paper catching on fire along the gateway bridge motorway last night.

😮 That's horrible and yet funny at the same time. I do hope no one was hurt.

No physical contact means we all need to start using the Vulcan greeting from Star Trek. XD Though I do like the S. Koreans' foot bump solution.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

The weather is finally warming up again. I am not looking forward to the clock change this weekend.