Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

Do you know it has taken us three YEARS to get to this point? Slowest volume in CPA history. :P

three years? wow... how long did each of the other 18 volumes take?

and i voted!

It's not snowing, but cold! I went for a BIG walk today, then a break and a RUN after, then stair climbing until my legs were jello!! So I feel good now

1 hour ago, trystan said:

three years? wow... how long did each of the other 18 volumes take?

and i voted!

The shortest one took under a week! XD

2 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

It's not snowing, but cold! I went for a BIG walk today, then a break and a RUN after, then stair climbing until my legs were jello!! So I feel good now

That's good. Glad you were able to get out.

This time has me so discombobulated. I keep thinking it's an hour later than it really is. Took my 8 p.m. pill at 7 p.m. *rolls eyes*

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

The shortest one took under a week! XD

that's.... slightly insane!

the time changing needs to stop.  it's outdated, and needs to go away.

Hello!

I so don't look forward for another time of daylight saving confusion.

the US does DST almost a full month earlier than we did in the 90s - i looked it up, and the change was made in 2005 - DST used to start the first sunday in April - now it's the second sunday in March. it used to end the last sunday in October, now it's the first sunday in November.  there's lots of movements to either keep it at standard time or keep it at daylight time.  i really don't care which it ends up being... just stop changing the !@@$$%^*(( clocks.

*ahem*

i'm good. ;) 

I agree.  Keep it one way or the other.  

i'm sure a lot of people agree... we just have to get the right people to listen and agree.

My friend helped me in the house again today.  I appreciate the help and I really need help, but she insisted on moving my clothes from the laundry room closet to the bedroom closet.  What difference did it make?  I mean I'm moving after all.  Whatever...

Good morning everyone!

We don't have this daylight savings thing at all. Our country would fall if they start implementing it.

SPIRIT!

*huggles*

Shouldn't you know? o3o

I take it I'm still alive?

How's you? XD

Gave me a heart attack cause baby Fortune wasn't in her crib one morning. She is now a toddler and is crawling around the house. XD

Ah good. Already started on my evil plans then? XD

I'm finally playing KH3.

Spoiler

Just finished the Toy Story world and it was hilarious to see the bad guy get told he's a jerk and no one ever loved him by Woody XD

11 hours ago, Classycal said:

Where are the pics Lagie?

In the posts in the thread, mostly hidden in spoiler tags. You have to scroll down and unhide each one.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out hot cocoa and croissants*

March is not usually our coldest month...

Lagie!

*latehugs*

Our March has been quite warm. Winter hasn't kicked in yet. 

yay for climate change.  i mean boooo!!!!

and we have science deniers in washington DC. *sigh* is it election day yet, so that orange thing and his cronies all get relocated to somewhere else, where they can do no harm to anyone?

why, yes, i have strong feelings about the current administration...regime

also, g'morning all!

oh that's too funny, Lagie.

in other news, i got a speeding ticket on my way home from work, and now my credit card has taken another beating.  if anyone wants to contribute to the Trys-has-no-money-and-needs-help-paying-her-ticket, hit me up for my paypal email XD 

That is funny Lagie.  

I don't get paid again till the beginning of April and am already broke, so no luck here trystan.  😥I hope I don't get a ticket.  Ouch!  Those hurt.