Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I went to the dentist today.  I was so tired that I kept falling asleep.  Imagine that - going to sleep at the dentist.

Good afternoon folks.  

Asleep while the dentist is dong the check up? Or just sleeping in the waiting room? Do you sleep for a time that should be enough and are still tired? Apnoe is thing just a thought, because i know a few people who suffered from that and some of them are now using a mask and life is so much more for them since they are using that.

Anyway i think bouillon is great when having a cold. Glad that i decided we have a few in stock just in case. Worked great for me. Although i put in too much, it was too salty, so next time a bit less. I can add in more but it's harder if it is too strong.

@Fortune86 Murder room in Sims... like you put a Sim into a room and removed the door?

Falling asleep for just a second while he was working on me.  He'd tell me to open up and had to repeat three different times because I fell asleep.  I had a hard day yesterday so I think that's why I was falling asleep.  I have chronic pain from arthritis and fibromyalgia so that's why I don't feel rested.  No apnea.  I've been checked for that.  

Ah, chronic pain can be exhausting. Nice that you don't stress out at the dentist, though.

Today was not a good start to my work week - One of my coworkers died this morning, so everyone at work today was pretty subdued. He'd been sick since November, in hospital since the new year, and while we'd all quietly voiced the thought he might die, I think it took everyone off guard when he actually did. And while he wasn't one of my favourite people at work, it still feels odd to know why he's never coming back.

oh that's sad, Lagie.  i'm sorry. :( 

Classy, i'd send you some extra spoons if i could! 🤗

That is sad Lagie.  

Spoons?

Spoons? That does seem a non sequitor.

Ah. Ninja'd by the answer. XD

Edited by Lagie
Ninja'd!

eh, kinda.... i've linked the Spoon Theory right above you, lagie

That's awesome trystan.  It's a pretty good way of explaining things.  It takes so much out of me just to wash my hair (which is all the way to my waist) and take a shower when most people don't even think about it. 

i don't really remember how i found that, but once i read it, i completely understood a friend of mine so much better.

so my offer still stands - i'd give you some of my spoons if i could. :) 

oh - i tried breeding my Seawyrm pygmies, but Simon and Kaylee didn't give me an egg.  maybe next week?

Okay.  Thanks.  Yes, I am always looking for 2nd gen PB Seawyrms or even PB even gens of 3rd gen, etc.

you're welcome!

Simon and Kaylee are my only CB Seawyrms... so far XD 

Good afternoon everyone!

*huggles Fortune*

Hows it going?

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

I'm finally done with the mail I started on Monday XD

How's you?

Fairy okay.

Wish I had a better lunch... Sadly the salad isn't doing it for me

Well I've lost a bit of weight because I'm eating less breads and pastas. So I'm trying to keep with it

I had to cut back on that as well.

I've been very good so far... But since that gastro illness I just want to eat and eat XD