Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I don't mind sneaking but not the whole time it can get a bit tedious

I think I'll stick with Spyro for now... I still have the rest of the series to play

When you get the kids in stardew is random spirit, but you gotta be max hearts with you spouse first I think.

Whats that picture fort?

6 hours ago, trystan said:

thanks Dragon.  we did make a decision a few hours ago, and we said goodbye.  there were a few other issues happening at the same time too.  i posted a little something over in the How Was Your Day thread, if anyone wants to read that too.

I'm so sorry, trystan. *hugs* Losing/letting go of a pet is always hard.

3 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Morning peeps!

*hugs for @trystan*

I'm finally done with the Sims. While everyone looked pretty good in their agent uniforms (how come Lagie got the nice dress?)....

Reveal hidden contents

ER-jhwJXsAQQKjB?format=jpg&name=large

Because I'm classy like that? XD Why do I have no energy or whatever that is over the head?

2 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Yeah... Then I will stop the game XD

I still have a bit of Spyro to play and I want to play that one Final Fantasy game

That's the purple dragon one, right?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out hot cocoa*

It is cold here today. And very dry. It's unusual to be dealing with static electricity in Nassau.

Lagie!

* @Lagie hugs*

That's your exp meter for fishing. It's empty because you just leveled up :) (On a minnow of all things XD )

@DragonSpirit009 It's a platform puzzle type game. Think Limbo but a lot cuter and less gory. 

7 hours ago, trystan said:

thanks Dragon.  we did make a decision a few hours ago, and we said goodbye.  there were a few other issues happening at the same time too.  i posted a little something over in the How Was Your Day thread, if anyone wants to read that too.

So so sorry trystan.  That's so hard.  Hugs...

54 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

Lagie!

* @Lagie hugs*

That's your exp meter for fishing. It's empty because you just leveled up :) (On a minnow of all things XD )

Better a minnow than a shark! XD

*hugs back*

Hi, Classy!

It's much warmer outside in the sun, thank goodness. I don't function well when I'm cold.

thanks everyone about Max.  we just have Blackie now, and he knows something's... different.  it'll be weird for a while.

Hello!

the weekend was exhausting but all in all great. My cold has gotten worse but i don't think that it is influenza or corona virus. Most likely that some people did not show up because they are afraid of getting ill.

@trystan My sympathies.

1 hour ago, Tigerkralle said:

Hello!

the weekend was exhausting but all in all great. My cold has gotten worse but i don't think that it is influenza or corona virus. Most likely that some people did not show up because they are afraid of getting ill.

@trystan My sympathies.

Eeps. Feel better soon!

How is everyone reacting in your various places to the coronavirus? Around here, we're worried about the possible downturn in tourism and cruise ships, both of which are our main source of income in the Bahamas.

we don't really talk about it around here (i'm in PA)... but hubby and i will talk amongst ourselves, mostly

Someone in the work chat just sent a humorous (joke) blurb about money being a sure way to contract it so we should all put on sterile gloves, bundle our cash into an envelope, and leave it outside the door; she'll collect it in the morning. It seriously took me a moment to realize that A. It was a joke, and B. I'd seen it before, a long time ago, in a bad flu year (like, I was in high school so that's 30+ years ago). XD

that's kinda funny... but y'know, if you want to bundle your cash in an envelope and leave it outside your door, i'll come by and collect it too! XD 

Well, we haven't discussed the Coronavirus much around here (Kentucky), but my church is urging us to be prepared if we end up having to stay home.  I have lots of water and food so I'm good there.  

My friends and I got the kitchen packed up.  We left out only the bare essentials.  Now my knee is killing me.  Took something for pain and am resting now.  

If you're looking for some good post-Apocalyptic, far-too-appropriate literature to read, Station Eleven by Emily St  John Mandell is excellent.

And scary...

Maybe I'll read that.  I need a good book to read.  I like the ones that gets the adrenaline going.

I read recently on the forums that Prize dragons don't get sick.  Well, grrr....  My 2nd gen hatchy just got sick.  

It's only CB prizes that are immune. Ward, then fog.