Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

eh, it happens.  i thought there were 3 seasons, but imdb says it went for 4.  maybe i ought to rewatch it?

also, Connor Trinneer, as Trip Tucker:

ct_model_shot_blue_suit_01.jpg

I met him in Las Vegas. He really is handsome, and friendly.

What....

You met an actor in Vegas?! That is cool :D 

My aunt met some famous sports guy at an airport last year I think and then my mom was going on about it because we have this running joke about getting her (my aunt) a boyfriend since she doesn’t have anyone yet. 

(End rambling nonsense)

I've met the vast majority of Star Trek cast members at the Las Vegas convention, yeah. I really connect with actors and entertainers, probably because they're my brand of weirdness. Wonderfully quirky.

Edited by Sesshomaru

Conventions are fun. I've met several Star Trek actors at conventions in Vancouver, B.C. and Doctor Who actors in Chicago and Kitchener.

I’ve never been to a convention like that before. Sounds cool; especially the Dr Who part. XD 

Finished Kerblam! yesterday. 

I liked Kerblam! though those robots were seriously creepy.

Conventions are fun. You get to realize you're not the only fan out there! And meeting Sarah Jane ... and Doctor Six ... and Doctor Two ... and Sergeant Benton. :)

I would be so happy I’d hop around smiling really widely with my sister. :D <— like that 

We started watching the Eleventh Doctor (Matt Smith; miss that guy) onward, so one of these days, when we’re not watching anything from the Arrowverse... or Marvel... or Star Wars... or Netflix... we’ll get around to watching the first few seasons of Dr. Who. XD 

i;ve met two of the guys from Supernatural - no, not those guys.  i've met Misha Collins and Jim Beaver. i get very fangirly and silly, so i really haven't met anyone that i really fangirl.  i'd embarrass myself.

Good morning peeps!

The only famous person I've met is the Wolf from Gladiators XD But I was way too small to remember it myself. Apparently I demanded he pick me up and he complied! 

I wouldn't call them met since I paid to get photos taken with them, but Jack Gleeson, Nick Frost and Laura Bailey were all in my profile pictures a few years back. Nick frost was pretty awesome.

Good morning all you people's! XD

I've never met an actor or any sorts. Not even a local one XD

SPIRIT!

*tackleglomps*

Yeah but you're going to be a famous artist one day. :)

Hey MP!

I'm switching my team up a bit in Sword. And got my first shiny via the Magikarp event!

*huggles Fortune*

Will only be on for a bit.

Want to play Stardew Valley a bit before my mother calls me to do work XD

Hi there MP!

Are you okay from the fires by the way?

I'm fine, the fires aren't in queensland anymore.

Oh yeah I saw they were doing a magikarp thing.

Oooh Stardew. Looked that up the other day and decided it was too much for me lol. (Slime Rancher was more my level).

I think everything is on fire over there at the moment. Even the rivers 😧

I'm going to try and nab a few 'cheap' games at the end of the month (QUBE2, Elea and either The Sojourn or Spirit of the North). Kinda burnt though my budget over Christmas lol. Though Star Wars was soooo good!

Ah good to hear you will be okay then MP!

I couldn't do anything this vacation. Muggie got a nasty stomach virus. So I had to go to another vet which was more expensive cause my current one closed for the holidays.

So most of my money went into that. T.T

Oh poor Muggie! Hope they are doing better now.

Surprise vet bills are awful 😧

From what I can see she is better.

I just hope it doesn't come back.

My mother bought me Stardew at least so I saved there XD

It was just like R100 more than affordable enough for both of us

Yay for Muggie being better!

If you guys end up playing together I want a vid. I won't understand what's going on but I wanna see lol. 

I got PC and yeah I saw!

Maybe we can have a go at it sometime MP!

But first let me figure out the game! It's actually fairly easy but just in case something happens XD

I think your message cut out there swift.

I've been playing a game with someone else on here lately, we've done like 2, 7+ hour sessions xD nearly finished the tutorial 😛