Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

That is a neat photo, Swift! I have only seen one near-total solar eclipse -- a few years ago. The admin assistant at our church had a telescope with filters and set it up in the parking lot so we could all get a good safe view of it.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We spent it with our son and daughter and their families.

Neat solar eclipse!

Happy Boxing Day, CPA! B)

*sets out bacon and eggs*

It's a lovely sunny day here. I hope the Junkanoo parade went well overnight.

@Marcus Pheonix - last year or the year before Nightmare before Xmas was on netflix, but it wasn't there there this year :(   we have it on DVD, if you wanna come over at watch it! :)

@Swiftphoenix - awesome pic!  we had a solar eclipse where i am a few years ago, and even though where i was it was a partial eclipse, it was really awesome! (@purplehaze - i'll bet it was the same one i saw too.)

@Lagie - oooh, bacon and eggs!

also, for the first time in a LONG time, i had some sick eggies last night.  i promptly fogged them, and now the sickness text is gone from their page.  they have 4d 8h left, so i think i'll unfog them in 8 hours, and they'll hatch.  then i'll take them out of all the hatcheries they're in until the hatches are like 5d 12h or something.  i'm thinking too many hatcheries and everyone has xmas dragons, so lotta views happening.

There are a LOT of Christmas dragons in the hatcheries. In fact, the only non-Christmas ones you can get right now are bred ones. ;)

Hi, trystan!

Good evening everyone and Happy belated Christmas XD

Man its so good to be on holiday. I have had like three naps already XD

Can't wait to do absolutely nothing for the rest of the holiday! 

4 minutes ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

i had tuesday and wednesday off - and i slept in both days!  i randomly have off tomorrow too... another morning to not set an alarm! yaaay! :D

enjoy your holiday, Spirit! :D

1 hour ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Good evening everyone and Happy belated Christmas XD

Can't wait to do absolutely nothing for the rest of the holiday! 

Sleep is good, isn't it? Merry Christmas!

BBCAmerica is binging Docor Who, but the sound is off. As in, out of synch with the visual. It's very distracting.

9 minutes ago, Lagie said:

BBCAmerica is binging Doctor Who, but the sound is off. As in, out of synch with the visual. It's very distracting.

i hate when that happens!  you're right, it IS distracting.  hope if sorts itself out soon!

8 hours ago, trystan said:

another morning to not set an alarm! yaaay!

Oh, I love those days! :D

Edited by purplehaze

8 hours ago, trystan said:

i hate when that happens!  you're right, it IS distracting.  hope if sorts itself out soon!

Hasn't as of yet... 

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Me, too.  Even better are days with nowhere to go... I don't get those very often.

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

i do too!  they seem to be rare for me though

47 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Hasn't as of yet... 

oh that's awkward...

6 minutes ago, trystan said:

oh that's awkward...

Rather.  I've switched away from it for the rest of the evening and am about to go to bed.

This ingredient collecting is rather addictive. (I need more sugar!!!)

It's kind of fun, and interesting how you can build recipes on recipes, but I need more sugar! 

*ponders going to the neighbour with a cup* XD

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

*ponders going to the neighbour with a cup* XD

tee hee

i haven't made that much, i'm kinda meh mostly.

in other news, i unfogged my eggs right at 4 days, they hatched, and then i made sure they weren't in any hatcheries.  they're doing fine now! *woot!*

XD I was missing sugar entirely for the longest time, but then suddenly there was a flood of it. I will still need more, but I got about 3 bags of it in one hour!

Ah so maybe there's hope for me getting more.

I want to do four recipes that involve sugar - and I have only 2.

Glad your eggs are doing okay, trystan!  I managed to get both of mine as Z Project eggies (love my second one's code in particular).

Just now, Lagie said:

Glad your eggs are doing okay, trystan!

thanks!  as i'd mentioned last night, this was the first time in a long time i had eggs with soft shells :( 

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

I managed to get both of mine as Z Project eggies

oh very nice!

while i do have some unnamed z-code eggs, i just haven't come with any z'names for them....

Good morning, Fortune!

Did you have a lovely Christmas?

*sets out shortbread hippos*

I have one more vacation day, with nowhere today that I have to go, for a change.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

nowhere today that I have to go, for a change.

i LOVE unstructured time!

i'm going to get my hair cut/trimmed today, but the lady that does my hair isn't in until noon, and i want to go after she's in so i can request her.  if she's not in today, i guess i'll still get my hair done anyway.....

1 hour ago, trystan said:

i LOVE unstructured time!

i'm going to get my hair cut/trimmed today, but the lady that does my hair isn't in until noon, and i want to go after she's in so i can request her.  if she's not in today, i guess i'll still get my hair done anyway.....

And what am I doing with it? Binge-watching Doctor Who and collecting ingredients in the cave. XD

Happy haircut!

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

*sets out shortbread hippos*

My hippopotamus for Christmas! XD

I am mostly doing nothing today except collecting cooking ingredients. I was trolling the AP for good lineages until I ran smack up against total scroll lock! TJ needs to increase hatchie spaces for the holiday seasons!

I do need to go out this afternoon to deliver a poinsettia from the Christmas Eve service to a friend who is in an assisted-living facility.

31 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

My hippopotamus for Christmas! XD

I am mostly doing nothing today except collecting cooking ingredients. I was trolling the AP for good lineages until I ran smack up against total scroll lock! TJ needs to increase hatchie spaces for the holiday seasons!

I do need to go out this afternoon to deliver a poinsettia from the Christmas Eve service to a friend who is in an assisted-living facility.

Drive safely out there!

I've found out today that one of our humane society supporters passed away Christmas Day. :( I really wasn't planning on attending a funeral today.