Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Going by the top of this page, DC mods are akin to Sith Lords and I like the comparison. 😎

12 hours ago, Swiftphoenix said:

Yeah I liked all of the movies well enough but may the EU live forever. 

yes yes yes!

ahem.

i don't think 45 has a clue or plan on how to handle anything in the Middle East, and the idea of WW3 scares the crap out of me, just like it did in the 80s.  the world's gone completely off the deep end this time.

as for impeachment, 45's been impeached, but unless a few select senators either recuse themselves or don't think with their wallet, trump will remain in office, the articles of impeachment will be like a slap on the wrist, and there's the danger that he could get re-elected in 2020 (which would be a disaster).  the good thing at this point though, is that since the House has officially impeached him, that cannot be pardoned.  so there's that.

10 minutes ago, trystan said:

I don't think 45 has a clue or plan on how to handle anything in the Middle East, and the idea of WW3 scares the crap out of me, just like it did in the 80s.  the world's gone completely off the deep end this time.

Scary, isn't it?

I wonder if all the world angst is what caused me to completely melt down today.

Oh great. Angsty toppage, page 922.

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

very scary.

the world angst might be creating a lot of melt-downs.  people are b****y touchy these days.  welp, xmas is over. *shrug*

Edited by trystan
@#$%^&*!!

Touchy and rude and inadvertent misunderstandings and a stupid cat underfoot that does not belong to us. Grumble. Grumble.

As P!nk would say, "I've had a ---- day."

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Scary, isn't it?

I wonder if all the world angst is what caused me to completely melt down today.

If you're an empath (like me), it could be.

I always feel the more votes the better! Thanks for voting.

@Marcus Pheonix, would you consider relocating to another continent?

17 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Nope, why are you asking?

I saw articles about evacuations and it made me wonder if people might eventually have to leave altogether.

A cold front moved in last night. It's still bright and sunny, but the sea that was flat calm and transparent yesterday is now rough and roiling and the wind is blowing things about on the balcony.

it's very windy here today.

i tried to summon my 3rd GoN, and it didn't happen. *sigh* maybe i'll remember to try again in 2 weeks instead of like 2 months.... XD 

Aww. Better luck next time.

*sneezes*

My allergies seem to be acting up today. I suspect it's weather-related.

I told you lagie, my state is fine at the moment. Australia is a big country, its more land than the US.

I've been. It's ginormous.

That doesn't stop me from worrying about you!

Even though I ultimately voted for the cat, your fridge was awesome Lagie and is that a TARDIS I see on top? ;) 

Glad to hear your okay MP :) 

My state was on fire in november, thats when you needed to worry about me. Now it's just NSW, Victoria, Canberra, South Australia and Tasmania.

11 hours ago, Swiftphoenix said:

Even though I ultimately voted for the cat, your fridge was awesome Lagie and is that a TARDIS I see on top? ;) 

Glad to hear your okay MP :) 

It is! It's a cookie jar that used to make the TARDIS sound until the batteries died.

5 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Morning peeps!

How's everyone? Still alive?

Alive and sneezing!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out toast and coffee*

I need to go and pay some bills today.

Urgh. The paying of the bills. I have mine done via direct debit so I don't have to think about it lol.