Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Nothing really wrong.

Just the heat getting to me.

And the looming realization I'm going back to work next week

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and croissants*

We have a holiday today. Ridiculously close to Christmas and New Year's. I managed to find someone to feed my critters so for a change I do not have to go to work.

Holiday toppage, page 925! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

12 hours ago, Swiftphoenix said:

Starting a new breeding project; pure Duotones! 

Here are some of mine - https://dragcave.net/group/13878 The non-duos, Dante, Lily, Sequoia, and the last dragon are all described.

And more - https://dragcave.net/group/13879 I think only Hamster is described in this lot.

Fortune!

*hugs back*

How goes your day?

I see you've been describing again!

Edited by Lagie

XD

I managed seven before I stalled. They're still at the top of my scroll because none of the 'magic' reviewers have seen them yet.

I just edited two of mine because of spelling mistakes. 

I really wish TJ would put a marker down so we'd know whose descriptions were approved or not. 

The google thing really helped. My other attempts at organizing them were too difficult to update. Now I just put the new ones at the top and then shift them down when the dragons get moved on the scroll.

That's fine! :)

That is one of the cool things about DC; everyone can play in their own way!

Do you have a group for your described dragons?

All your descriptions are so fun to read. Mine are just 'rawr I'mma gonna eat you alive'.  

Your forum date is 2008!

And your scroll is 2008, too.

Sorry I poofed. My phone rang.

*waves at Spirit* Hello!

Edited by Lagie

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

No, they're not. The parents of this child - https://dragcave.net/view/FaOe9 - are both on your scroll and both described. ;)

@Fortune86 - Love those descriptions. Now I know where all Lagie's brownies go! XD

And wow! You have actually been around here longer than I have!

26 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

@Fortune86 - Love those descriptions. Now I know where all Lagie's brownies go! XD

And wow! You have actually been around here longer than I have!

You joined the forums the day before Fortune's birthday. XD

i joined in december of 2008 - both my scroll and the forums. i only have a few dragons with descriptions, i think Frick and Frack do (they're mints, and my scroll is (mostly) sorted by breed name (it starts after my Script dragons.  i have a few highlighted groups, and i have a spreadsheet with ALL my dragons on it ;) 

I was a couple of months before you, in October 2008. I have spreadsheets with my holiday dragons and my Z'dragons, but not all the rest.

And I have exactly zero described dragons. :P

i started my spreadsheet with the Lagmonster and Datamonster.  i didn't want any of my dragons getting eaten! XD 

I've lost my Excel spreadsheet... twice. That's why all my stuff's in Google now.