Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Aw poor kitty! XD

It's just a thought. Swords and sorcery type thing. Kidnapped princess. Mercenaries/heroes hired to go rescue. Dragons and demons and goblins to go fight (or not). 

Fair enough.

I've been really enjoying divinity :D Such fun! My character has a giant demon minotaur thing that I call Jeremy. He's a good boy.

Heres our party (the human and dwarf are the NPCs) That was a little while ago though.

20200105192343_1.thumb.jpg.ab3420b5a60f984fde855fb720f19fb5.jpg

You can play it online or solo. Up to 4 people total. But the NPCs are all pretty entertaining (we managed to grab the two worst npcs apparently,  not bad but not as good as the others). I'm playing a summoner so I summon him to fight for me, I'm also doubling as a hunter so I Have bow skills too.

It's good fun. When your summoning stat gets to lvl 10 the little demon guy becomes the big minotaur. Got a mod which gives similar super forms to, though other summons, one of them doesn't seem to be working though which is concerning. Other aspects of the mod also don't seem to work :(

Gonna try do a solo game playing as the one I find the most interesting NPC and use some modded custom builds :D Should be fun.

So far we're quite demonic, Succubus, Vampire. Hoping to add a Fae and a Valkyrie to balance the karma of the group xD

6 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Morning peeps!

@Marcus Pheonix : My new team. Probably the one I'll keep.

Reveal hidden contents

ENlXCICUUAEbguC?format=jpg&name=large

That top left garlicky looking one also looks like Sailor Moon. XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

Sunny and, for here, cold again.

*huggles ninja Fortune*

Hello!

Edited by Lagie
Ninja'd!

Her name is Tsareena o3o

Plus there is a dude in the game very much like Tuxedo Mask (shows up, does nothing, leaves). 

Just a very plant/earth/life based class. All of these are custom btw. Also having my faemagic user also go cryomancy cause ice is fun.

I'm sneaking in at work, too. XD

The dumpster outside my window is being collected, which means lots of beeping as the guy backs up and readjusts, etc.

oh that sounds like fun, Lagie!  they collect our dumpster on wednesdays, but they must have come after i left yesterday

Nah, not fun. They ripped the razor wire, pulled a banner off the fence, and left about eight bags fallen behind that we had to move so they could put the dumpster back.

well that was rude, lagie.

in other news.... i got a CB winter!!  i saw it in the alpine, stared at the description for a moment, went "oh!!" and clicked - and then i had it. woot!!

and here's the funny thing - i'd just looked through my fall dragons to see who's CB, so i could breed a 2g winter from cb seasonal parents, and i had literally just bred a winter egg (spring dad, fall mom), and then i caught the cb one.  it's like when parents who are trying to have a child adopt one, so now the pressure is off, and then they're pregnant in no time.  (no, it's not really like that, but...) XD 

It was. And the young man sent to move the bags so the dumpster could come back only moved the bags, not all the other random stuff that had fallen. I ended up cleaning that part away. Sigh. We have carpy staff (we also have some good staff; it's really only two really carpy ones).

Congrats on the winter

And yup, just like adopting parents! XD

"carpy" - heh. XD 

and thanks.... yeah, i guess is kinda is like adopting parents. ;) 

XD  Yup. Can't use the actual word here. :P

Jeopardy special on now. I know a fair amount, but the questions are tough!

14 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

It's just a thought. Swords and sorcery type thing. Kidnapped princess. Mercenaries/heroes hired to go rescue. Dragons and demons and goblins to go fight (or not). 

Oooh 

if you ever plan to post it count me in! :D *shoves pile of unfinished novels, backstories and fanfics aside*

Congrats on your winter trystan! :) 

Starting a new breeding project; pure Duotones! 

Edited by Swiftphoenix

1 hour ago, Swiftphoenix said:

Starting a new breeding project; pure Duotones! 

Have fun with that! I have lots of CBs if you need unrelated stock. My next two red dorsal pairs kindly both produced reds as their first eggs.

Such a tragedy, that airliner shot down. :(

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

XD  Yup. Can't use the actual word here. :P

hehe nope! last time i wanted to use the word, i used an @ for the a ;) 

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Jeopardy special on now. I know a fair amount, but the questions are tough!

i recorded it tonight, and if it's still going next thursday, i'll have to record again - i have stuff thursday nights :) 

2 hours ago, Swiftphoenix said:

Congrats on your winter trystan! :) 

thank you! :)