Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

You are correct, MP! It is Spirit's birthday!

Have fun with the lesson RWyvern!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and scrambled eggs with bacon*

Happy Birthday, SPIRIT!

*adds cake to the table*

Toppage, page 213! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

Ugh I was so angry at the animals today... couldn't stand them!

Also I'm nearly finished JoJo season 2 and I'm so dissapointed that the nazi's unwittingly helped the bad guy, they were doing so well killing all the vampires!

EDIT: Huzzah the Cyborg nazi showed up on the plane wing to help the main character escape the piranhas in the cockpit and pin the birdman to the plane with his detatched hand driving him into the volcano!

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Aww, what did they do to upset you, MP? (Or is it better to not ask?)

Good breakfast at my aunt's though I didn't eat much. Next week will be a larger group so more food!

I read "cyborg nazi" and I immediately knew you were talking about Jojo Part 2 hahaha

Me and my friend are watching Part 3 together every Friday and JJBA gets... increasingly bizarre. XD

Edited by TehUltimateMage

You're right I don't want to talk about why my dogs annoy me.

And yup, just finished part 2 and have started part 3.

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

I don't care what anyone says, it is never too late for cake.

2580782c608b7f4437bf2c2a96e1d023--dragon

Happy (late) Birthday!

Edited by Fortune86

Fort i have more JoJo memes for you, this time from season 2 which i just finished!

59bf830729241_BathSpy.png.529acb5a612c7360280a76af1c1e33ee.png

This was the only shot we got of him after he finds out (it was only told through screenshots).

EDIT: Ninja fort!

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

FORTUNE!!

*huggles*

You are right! It's never to late for cake!

Hi there MP!

It gives you the context, the guy spied on the woman in the middle in the bath (because although she's in her 50's she looks in her 20's because magic) and you find out later in the series that she's his mother (who had to runaway due to killing a zombie official who killed her husband/his father, just after he was born).

Yeah, have a nice day spirit?

Yeah very good.

Was really relaxed. Ate good food and slept the whole day XD

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Yeah but, why was he spying on her to start with?

Actually, no, don't answer that. I don't think I want to have that conversation.

XD Sounds like a good birthday lol

It was.

I missed the usual braai I always have on my birthday but this was a nice change for a bit.

Hi there Wyvern!

I just got good news. My cousin got their dog back. She went missing yesterday and was  just found now! So happy!

Ohey there!

That's good <3 It's so scary when a pet goes missing.

My mum took the dogs to the new dog park, and my dog jumped the fence. Fortunately there was still an outer fence due to construction, and she came back when my mum roused at her.

Oh that's great, Spirit!

My mother is taking Daisy with her on Wednesday. We can't stop her as she's her dog, but she's trying to take Devon too, who belongs to my dad.

Edited by Fortune86

@Fortune86 That isn't fair! Can your mother even handle one animal? I mean she didn't even want to open the door for them when you and your dad was at work.

I think my mother is deluded. She was telling my dad that where she is going there is a huge open field where they she can walk the dogs twice a day and stuff.

She hasn't walked a dog in over 20 years. Daisy is her dog, but she has never bothered with her. I'm the one who has always played with and taken care of her, so this is a real punch to the gut. She's taking another two of the cats too, the Maine Coons. She's never bothered with them either. She owns them, so we can't stop her, but I'd be surprised if she even remembers to feed them.

The worst part is, we can't trust her with Devon now. She may leave while we're at work and we don't know where she is going. My dad's really worried that she might just steal him.