TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

I don't really have to attack the spider, do I? Normally I'd cut it into a million pieces, but its crying and I can't attack a weeping opponent. Giant monster whom I'm deathly afraid of or not. sad.gif

No you don't. I EXAMINEd it, found out it was crying cos it was lonely, and I gave it the BOX I had gotten from the SKELETON at the lake. It was so grateful it gave me a note back, which happened to be written on the back of a page from a spell book. So no, don't kill it.

Edited by Moondragon007

It's a pity we cannot go back and play one more time, but maybe it will unfreeze tomorrow? smile.gif

I finished Day 1 of the Valentines Event. I used the Dragon Cave Wiki, and fuzzbuckets' map (in this thread) and shadowfangs' map (in this thread) and got through it. I didn't encounter all the things that some other players did and I did not kill the spider.

Good Luck and Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

This is apparently a dead end. "Go back" twice and then think about using something to chop that tree that stands in your way.

That being said, I just finished the game. It was fun but I am surprised that it ended so suddenly. Also, just before confessing my feelings I had a look at my inventory. Was there anything else to be found besides these items?

Oh, I made it to the end, but I'm missing several of these items....

I wish these fluffers would gender already so I can see how close their names have to be to my Solstice dragons.

Edited by Jazeki

Also, just before confessing my feelings I had a look at my inventory. Was there anything else to be found besides these items?

ohmy.gif I don't even have an inventory, or a metaphysical bag.

Beautiful hatchlings! Congrats to both Spriters, you did an amazing job and I totally can't wait to see the adults. Their color scheme looks like they could go with Guardians of Nature very nicely, or Purple dragons of course.

Beautiful hatchlings! Congrats to both Spriters, you did an amazing job and I totally can't wait to see the adults. Their color scheme looks like they could go with Guardians of Nature very nicely, or Purple dragons of course.

Oh I didn't even think of the GoN's for mates. ohmy.gif I'm even more excited now, though I hope they're male. I only have one male GoN and two females and I'd want to make a checker.

I think my game glitched.

I was about to enter the forest after the spider

but suddenly I'm back to the dragon's lair

Same here. sad.gif No matter what command I enter I am back at the dragon's lair. sad.gif Clearing cache did not help.

EDIT: Tried Chrome instead of Firefox. Same result. sad.gif

Edited by shadowblack

Oh I didn't even think of the GoN's for mates. ohmy.gif I'm even more excited now, though I hope they're male. I only have one male GoN and two females and I'd want to make a checker.

Valentine's genders were alternating every year, so this year's Valentine dragon should be a female, since 2016=Mutamores=male.

And I acutally hope so,

MMFFMMFF thing that's true for the christmas breeds is especially frustrating to me and if any of the 2 was to change I hope it's the christmases go MFMFMF and Valentines stay MFMFMF as they've been...

I think I can say this is 99% a female breed^^

PLAY FLUTE

You blow the horn but it doesn't seem to make any noise. Useless piece of junk.

Thousands of leagues away at the bottom of the ocean, an ancient evil awakens.

Nice!

What's more entertaining is if you play the flute again, it says something similar, only "the ancient evil wonders if there is a snooze button"

Edited by kiarados

Are eggs not dropping right now? I didn't see any for the past two five min drops.

Are eggs not dropping right now? I didn't see any for the past two five min drops.

Not just you. I'm locked, but thought I'd check the biomes at the top of the hour and there were no eggs at all. sad.gif

Not just you. I'm locked, but thought I'd check the biomes at the top of the hour and there were no eggs at all. sad.gif

Oh shucks. I'm not locked, and was hoping to pick up an egg sad.gif

What in the world is the command to give the spider the valentines? I've tried everything, it just keeps saying you need a target

I don't really have to attack the spider, do I? Normally I'd cut it into a million pieces, but its crying and I can't attack a weeping opponent. Giant monster whom I'm deathly afraid of or not. sad.gif

Try talking to the spider. wink.gif

There are no eggs in the caves.

Shouldn't they be dropping for 24 hours?

Doesn't Valentines Day end at midnight?

I'm bummed sad.gif I don't like catching on my slow-as-honey mobile, and this is the first time I've been able to log on from a computer today ... and there's no eggs!

I know, aren't they meant to be dropping for three days? Hopefully they're just getting picked up quickly, I still need to grab mine. :/

What in the world is the command to give the spider the valentines? I've tried everything, it just keeps saying you need a target

I found a box on a skeleton with Valentine's cards.

How does one even check an inventory?

Usually, there is an icon on your scroll for the event and you just click it on it and it shows you what you collected, but I don't have one.

I think I wrote "give box to spider"