TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

user posted image

xd.png I am glad they let me keep my options open.

o.o Is there a way to restart the game? I really want to find all these wacky commands.

Ugh... I've been sick and busy with RL. Kept me from participating in the holiday nearly as much as U normally would. Got a few eggs, at least. Hoping to snag a second new one as soon as I can incubate something.

I am really stuck in the text game. What is the right command to chop the tree, and to pass by the site with the arrow and armor and pickaxe to keep going down the path? I've tried so many things. x.x

I tried

> GIVE BOX TO SPIDER

Unknown command.

> GIVE SPIDER BOX

Unknown command.

>TALK TO SPIDER

Unknown command.

to no avail.

After all these tricky things for non native speakers I managed to end this challenge. And how sweet is the end. That excused all the exertions. smile.gif

I tried

> GIVE BOX TO SPIDER

Unknown command.

> GIVE SPIDER BOX

Unknown command.

>TALK TO SPIDER

Unknown command.

to no avail.

I tried

> GIVE BOX TO SPIDER

Unknown command.

> GIVE SPIDER BOX

Unknown command.

>TALK TO SPIDER

Unknown command.

to no avail.

For me it works "GIVE BOX TO THE SPIDER".

I tried

> GIVE BOX TO SPIDER

Unknown command.

> GIVE SPIDER BOX

Unknown command.

>TALK TO SPIDER

Unknown command.

to no avail.

For me it works "GIVE BOX TO THE SPIDER".

That also comes back as unknown command

That also comes back as unknown command

Did you see the spider crying already? I think it only works after you see the spider crying and asking it what's wrong

I went back to the room with the skeleton - picked up the box and sword for the fifth time, returned to the room with the spider and NOW it is working.

@forcryinoutloud

LaHaine was quicker than me. wink.gif

*edit*

Well! Now it works. Congratulations. smile.gif

Edited by Laurelin

I finally got unstuck from the Beaver Court and made it to THE END.

That was fun. I want to start again and look around some more.

user posted image

xd.png I am glad they let me keep my options open.

LOL, I tried that as well. Plus swimming and walking on water, the latter being an unknown command. wink.gif

"CONTINUE ONTO THE BATTLEMENTS" does nothing despite being the only suggested action. What an I doing wrong?

"CONTINUE ONTO THE BATTLEMENTS" does nothing despite being the only suggested action. What an I doing wrong?

For me, it was "go through gate" biggrin.gif

I'm absolutely stuck at "At the end of the street you can see the Pink Dragon Café, an institution known for its haute cuisine (weevil bread). If you tried to run there the dragon would surely catch you now that it’s not encumbered by several tons of rock—you’ll have to be more creative than that."

I've tried so many things. Tried to interact in every way I know how with every object mentioned on the page but it all comes back as either unknown commands or "There's nothing to do that with" or "you can't do that with ____"

I kinda wish I could've actually given the dragon dating advice but it didnt really let me do anything diplomacy-related lol

LOL, I tried that as well. Plus swimming and walking on water, the latter being an unknown command. wink.gif

I only tried to enter the lake:

"You’ve read enough fantasy novels to know that there's at least one giant octopus living in here. Bad idea!"

And wait... there was a horse??! I didn't meet any horse, and I've already finished!

I'm absolutely stuck at "At the end of the street you can see the Pink Dragon Café, an institution known for its haute cuisine (weevil bread). If you tried to run there the dragon would surely catch you now that it’s not encumbered by several tons of rock—you’ll have to be more creative than that."

I've tried so many things. Tried to interact in every way I know how with every object mentioned on the page but it all comes back as either unknown commands or "There's nothing to do that with" or "you can't do that with ____"

I kinda wish I could've actually given the dragon dating advice but it didnt really let me do anything diplomacy-related lol

Try sing to dragon

And we have new spriters? edwardelricfreak and Tazzay it seems.At least I think they are new. Anyway, congrats! Lovely eggs and hatchies

Edited by ainisarie

I have no idea what this event is about, but those eggs look awesome and can't wait for my Valentines Adults!

It hatched! The new dragon is darling!! biggrin.gif

I ran away with the spider to live out my wildest arachnid dreams. 10/10 am not disappoint (11/10 with rice).

I ran away with the spider to live out my wildest arachnid dreams. 10/10 am not disappoint (11/10 with rice).

Seriously?? How? xd.png I tried "date spider" but I got a "You can't do that."

Try sing to dragon

And we have new spriters? edwardelricfreak and Tazzay it seems.At least I think they are new. Anyway, congrats! Lovely eggs and hatchies

That worked. Thanks a bunch!