TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

UPDATE: Now it seems that taking any action in a new room sends me back to the beginning. I left the nest and was immediately sent back when trying to interact with the rusty armor.

This is happening to me too. I can climb down but every action after that send me straight back to the home page. Anyone know what's going on?

EDIT: I also can't interact with the note in the planner.

Edited by Aelth

I don't really have to attack the spider, do I? Normally I'd cut it into a million pieces, but its crying and I can't attack a weeping opponent. Giant monster whom I'm deathly afraid of or not. sad.gif

*starts sobbing profusely while at work bc my children are on site*

Huge congrats to you and Tazzay! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the help, Shadowfang! I was never very good at these text-based RPGS.

That aside, the game itself was a lot of fun, once I figured out what the heck I was

doing. xd.png I can't wait to see what the new dragons are going to look like.

I don't really have to attack the spider, do I? Normally I'd cut it into a million pieces, but its crying and I can't attack a weeping opponent. Giant monster whom I'm deathly afraid of or not. sad.gif

Continued from my post above:

I saw in someone's else's post that they attack the spider, but I couldn't bring myself to do it so i did something else and it turned out much better. This is one spider I'm happy that I didn't attack. happy.gif

Please help! I'm stuck at the Beaver King. I've tried all the commands I've found on here but nothing is working!

I've been booted back to the start and no commands will stick; I was at the part where the dragon is chasing you through the town when it happened, and now it won't let me leave the nest for more than a single command. Help?

V aaaaaaaaaaaaagh, that's so frustrating. Thanks, I'll do that.

Edited by Guillotine

I've been booted back to the start and no commands will stick; I was at the part where the dragon is chasing you through the town when it happened, and now it won't let me leave the nest for more than a single command. Help?

Try clearing your cookies. It won't fix the booted issue, but it might allow you to enter commands. And hopefully it will prevent future booting, though who knows. >_>

Hmm...I didn't sing with a dragon, I Cast Spell of Resilience on STREAMERS, and trapped it...

Omg I didn't know that was an option! Dang, I wish I had done that.

The hatchies are cuties, but not what I was hoping for. That little fuzzy butt is adorable though.

Nice event! Can we play it again? Pretty please. I like this alot.png.

I did not pay attetion to the title of the area but ALTAR and signs on the walls and tentacles... not a good sign for my sanity. wink.gif Of course as soon as i got my hands on the flute i had to use it. ninja.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

*starts sobbing profusely while at work bc my children are on site*

Congratulations for your new sprites!

Im at the cliff with the horse and idk what to do next :/

tried climbing it and calling to the horse but no luck

tongue.gif

> LICK TREE

You get close to the tree and—actually no. I'm not going to go there. That's strange.

You know what? I give up. You win. You've successfully weirded me out. And for what? To see if you could? Well, fine. You keep doing strange things without me. I'm leaving.

THE END

…You're still here?

Ugh. You don't know when to quit, do you? Well, if you're not going to leave, I guess I have no choice but to placate your demands until you reach the actual "THE END."

I literally didn't expect anything to happen there by my god it did. It freaking did. Amazing.

*LAUGHING FOREVER*

That's hilarious. You broke the game! xd.png

Try clearing your cookies. It won't fix the booted issue, but it might allow you to enter commands. And hopefully it will prevent future booting, though who knows. >_>

Tried clearing my cookies, and no dice; I'm still getting booted back to the beginning.

Clearly, I shouldn't have played that dang flute.

Edited by Guillotine

This is apparently a dead end. "Go back" twice and then think about using something to chop that tree that stands in your way.

That being said, I just finished the game. It was fun but I am surprised that it ended so suddenly. Also, just before confessing my feelings I had a look at my inventory. Was there anything else to be found besides these items?

> EXAMINE INVENTORY

You rifle through your (metaphorical) bag. It appears to contain the following things:

• PLANNER

• COINS

• NOTE

• BONES

• ARMOR

• PICKAXE

• POLEYN

• FLUTE

• CRYSTAL

• VALENTINES

• SWORD

• CARD

• RECORDS

• PAINTING

• AXE

Update: I received some questions about the RECORDS and PAINTING. If you cannot find them, here is how (highlight for spoilers): After meeting Paul but before meeting the Beaver King, you are given the choice to ignore him. Do that and then you will come across a water mill in the forest. Enter this mill. Examine the desk in the corner. You will find your missing items.

Edited by Bugzilla

I think you're just meant to go back

Please help!  I'm stuck at the Beaver King.  I've tried all the commands I've found on here but nothing is working!

have you tried appealing to his better nature or insulting him? the first option worked for me.

Edited by Syiren

I've tried both and all I get is "What are you doing?"

I just wrote exactly what the story had in capitals