SkySong278

A Knight's Story

"Sounds good to me. Before we go though let's speak and thank the family." He said and got up holding her hand and kissing her when they stood up. He lead her to a few of his family members, introducing her to them and even meeting new cousins for the first time. He came to Alex's dad, and after a moment of hesitation, he hugged him. "Thank you sir for blessing this marriage." He said softly and looked at her uncle and grandfather. "All three of you trained one heck of a woman. " He said with a smile. 

--

Avery took his hand and followed him to the dance floor. "I didn't hear you love. Sorry." He said and got into position and started to dance. He looked over seeing the happy couple talking to their father uncle and grandfather. "Has he ever given a hug to an older male figure? " Avery asked. 

----

"I try to have a good memory. Ah yes it was the red head that wanted to be a teacher. Now it's this way. " He said leading the way to the lake. "Let's see... Now this is going to be a little personal, but... Have you ever loved someone before?" He said quietly.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

She nodded and stood up with him before kissing him back when he kissed her, then walked with him over to some of his other family members to be introduced to and talk to afterward, and then over to her dad, uncle and grandpa. She smiled at his family members and then hugged her dad, uncle, and grandpa in turn before Zane talked to them.

“You’re welcome and I’m glad to see you guys so happy,” Marcus said in reply after hugging him back with somewhat of a surprised expression on his face due to not expecting the hug and then looked over at his dad and brother when Zane addressed them next. “Yes we did and I’m glad we did so. When she gets interested in something she doesn’t let it go until she gives it a try and then if she really likes it it’s hard to get her to stop,” Jon said in reply with a smile while Patrick nodded in agreement.

~*~-•-~*~

“It’s okay,” Cody said in reply before dancing with him for awhile before he heard the question he asked him. “Just my dad when he adopted him. I think he hugged your dad due to him giving his blessing for him to marry Alex,” he said in reply while looking over at them as well before having his attention be back on Avery afterward.

•*•~°~•*•

“I’m glad you do and yes that’s right,” she said in reply before following him to the lake shoreline. She blushed slightly when she heard the question before saying in reply, “It’s okay and actually yes but it was awhile ago when I was in the midst of my first few lady lessons. My mom took me to my first ball then and I met a very nice young man that was about my age. We got to talking and I thought that he could be the one for me but then I ended up being wrong when he told me that he wasn’t very interested in me, he didn’t think I was very pretty, even though we had a few things in common. I felt hurt after that and told my mom what had happened before we went back home and continued with my lessons. I hadn’t been to any other balls after that because I refused to go until the one for you. I thought I’d give it another try although I hadn’t wanted to but I’m glad I did since I met you. I had pushed the memory I shared with you just now out of my head until now when you asked me and I remembered it.”

((thought the other reason I had Alivia say about that other guy was a bit weak, or rather not very good, so I edited it to be something else instead))

Edited by SkySong278

((Still have Adonis there. I thought you'd catch that one and change to Zane XD ))

Zane nodded as well. "I know that all too well. When she got injured she insisted on walking around and still training. I had to make a compromise with her in order for her not to slip her stitches. And ... I'm glad they switched places. I never would have met her if she and Avery hadn't switched places that day when she and her brother came to the castle. I'm happy, finally for once in my life. " He said softly and pulled Alex against him.

----

"I wonder how he will do with his own sons." Avery mused out loud and stopped when the dance did heading over to speak to Zane and his sister. "Congratulations! Prince Edward and Lady Alivia wanted to leave early. They both where tired. The majesties also had to leave early for meetings at the castle. All four send you congratulations and say it's a lovely wedding. The prince and Lady Alivia also wanted to say they are sorry they left early without speaking to you." He informed them.

----

Edward was quiet for a moment as they approached the lake.  "I'm glad you decided to go. " Was all he said as he dismounted and raised his arms to help her off. Once she was on the ground, he leaned over, took off his shoes and tied them to his horse's saddle horn and rolled up his pants waiding into the lake until the water was mid calf to a stone and sat on the dry stone. 

((oh sorry. I had just realized that error when you pointed it out. I guess I was still very tired last night and didn’t notice that I put the wrong guy’s name))

Alex blushed slightly when she heard everything that Zane said and then blushed a bit more when she was pulled close to him. She put a hand on his chest before resting her head on his shoulder. “I’m glad I can help you feel that way,” she said softly as Ave and Cody walked up to them.

When the dance ended, Cody walked over to where Zane and Alex were with him after hearing what Ave said. He wasn’t given a chance to reply to his musing statement but would later. When they approached his (Cody) brother and his now sister-in-law, he smiled at them but otherwise stayed quiet while Ave passed along the messages from both the prince and Alivia and the king and queen. Alex smiled at them before saying to Ave, “Thanks for passing those messages along. Also I’d like to thank you for planning our wedding. It was perfect.” Then she looked up at Zane and asked, “Time to go mi amor?”

•*•~°~•*•

Alivia looked a bit concerned but didn’t say anything, not knowing what she could say before he helped her down from her horse. When he waded into the water of the lake and sat down on a dry rock she walked over to the other side and asked hesitantly, “Are you okay?” She hoped he wasn’t mad at her for saying what she did but she didn’t want to assume anything.

((it's okay. I thought you got confused or was tired. I thought it was funny))

Zane took her hand that was on his chest and lowered his head so his cheek was on her hair as Avery spoke to them. He nodded. "Yes thank you for letting us know.  And yes, mi esposa is right. Everything was perfect from the ceremony to the food, everything was so organized and went so smoothly. You could be a wedding planner on the side if being a mage doesn't earn enough pay." He said with a smile and a wink. He looked at Alex when she asked the question. "One last goodbye to my mom then we'll go. " He said and reluctantly let her go to go hug his mom then returned to her lacing his fingers through hers. "It's a good thing we don't live far from here and you're in flats, or would you like me to carry you home so you don't ruin the Hem of your dress?" He said softly leading her away from the tent and into the now clear dusk night. 

----

Avery watched them go then looked at Cody. "What was it that you were going to say before we went to say goodbye?" He asked turning to him and away from his uncle and grandfather, who knew of his crossdressing however he only knew of his dad's opinion not Jon's or Patrick's. 

---

Edward got up, waided back to her, scooped her up princess style and went back to the rock sitting down with her on his lap, hugging her tight. "Don't worry. I'm fine. I feel a little better not being the only one who has experienced heartbreak in this relationship. I'm just in thought. Not upset or anything like that. One last question- do you like my goatee?" He asked softly. 

((okay :)))

Alex nodded before he went over to his mom to give her a hug and then had her fingers curl around his when he laced his fingers with hers to hold her hand. “Yes very good thing and could you carry me? It’d be a shame to ruin the hem of this beautiful dress your mom made for me. Plus I love being carried and held close to you,” she said and asked in reply to what he said while enjoying the clear and dusk night as they walked to their home.

~*~-•-~*~

“I was going to say that I’m sure Zane‘ll do fine with his own kids. I’ve seen him around kids and he does really well with them,” Cody said in reply to Ave’s question while turning to look at him from it being on Zane and Alex walking back to their house.

•*•~°~•*•

Alivia blushed a bit when he scooped her up princess style before he hugged her close while sitting back on the rock with her on his lap, listening to everything he said afterward as well as the question he asked. “Okay. Yes. It makes you look even more distinguished,” she said before rubbing his cheek softly with her thumb. “Also I don’t think I said this at the time, but thank you for saving me from the bandits a couple weeks ago.”

Edited by SkySong278

"If the wife wants, the wife gets." Zane said and he scooped her up walking down the road carrying her. Once outside the house, he set her down, unlocked he door then carried her inside and up the stairs. He set her down once more and started to take off his tie and jacket. "We're married now." He said softly a blush creeping on his cheeks he hung up his tie and jacket. He moved over behind her. He started undoing the dress and looked away after doing the last few buttons obviously very nervous.

-----

"You're not so bad with kids yourself. ..." Avery said softly. "Would you like to adopt a few with me? After we get married of course.." he asked softly. 

---

"Then I think I'll keep it, just groom it a little bit more. You did say it, but please don't thank me. I found out that one died that day because I didn't check my strength." He said softly. 

“You’re too good at spoiling me,” Alex said in reply before she was carried back to their house. She closed the door again behind them when they got inside and before she was carried upstairs to their room. “Yes we are,” she said just as softly as he did to her before she felt the buttons on the back of her dress being undone. She turned around when she didn’t feel him remove her dress, looking a bit concerned when she saw how nervous he looked. “We don’t have to do anything tonight if you’re not comfortable,” she said softly with a small blush on her cheeks. “We can wait until tomorrow if you’d rather do that instead.”

~*~-•-~*~

“Oh um thank you,” Cody said in reply softly as well before hearing the question and other statement afterward. “Yes and of course,” he said in reply to both before kissing him softly on the cheek.

•*•~°~•*•

“I’d be okay with that. Okay and I’m thankful for you doing that. Otherwise, something worse probably would’ve happened. Please forgive me for saying this, but he got what he deserved. He was going to be hung anyway for his crimes and would’ve been dead later but just by another method,” she said in reply with the concerned expression once again on her face.

Edited by SkySong278

Zane had stopped unbuttoning his shirt and spoke softly. "It's not that. I um... Am not sure how to begin? If that's a thing? " He removed his shirt hesetently. "I don't know why my hands are shaking, it's not like I don't parade around shirtless all the time. " He murmured and turned to her to help her from her dress. A gasp and a soft swear in Spanish followed when he saw the delicate and lacey underthings. His face matched the scarlet lace. "Maravillosa..." he breathed then swallowed hard and turned away with a cough. "It's really up to you dear. I won't make you do anything you don't want to. " 

--

Avery smiled and cupped Cody's chin and kissed him on the lips. " I would like that a lot. Speaking of which... Since you haven't gotten around to it." Avery said and reached into the front of his dress pulling out a lovely blue good stone ring, made entirely of Laptis. His golden eyes glittered mischievously. "Will you please marry me?"

--

"Very true. And him dieing while unconscious is probably the more humane way to go. Sometimes the neck doesn't snap during a hanging." He said softly and held her tighter after a moment of silence. "Truly the last question now. May..... May I kiss you again?" He asked looking at her. 

“Oh okay and I understand. Yes, it is a thing. I actually asked my mom for advice on how to go on about it and she said that it’s mostly a more passionate making out with other things involved which didn’t really help explain now that I’m repeating it. Um and she also said that we start out kissing and then everything else follows. I guess instinct kicks in at some point and our hands and body will basically know what to do,” Alex said in reply still with the blush on her cheeks that got a bit darker in color when she saw his reaction to the underthings his mom had fitted for her. “Um maybe we can go as far as you’d like tonight, we don’t have to go all the way, and then maybe when we get more information about it we can do the rest of the way another day like maybe when we’re in Spain,” she said in reply to his embarrassed response.

~*~-•-~*~

Cody kissed him back before listening to everything he said and asked afterward. “I guess I was just waiting until after Zane and Alex’s wedding was over and the excitement from it died down some. Yes,” he said in reply before kissing him again on the lips.

•*•~°~•*•

“Yes, probably and oh. I didn’t know that. I’ve never been to a hanging of anyone so that’s why I wouldn’t know that,” she said in reply before she was held closer to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck before saying in reply to his question while looking back at him, “I don’t mind if you ask me more and yes.”

Edited by SkySong278

Once again Zane turned twords her and took a couple steps to her. Studying her face he moved a strand of her hair from her face then cupped her cheek softly. "It sounds like a start. " He said softly to her explanation. He then kissed her tenderly at first, then started to make out with her in a slow romantic way. 

---

Avery returned the kiss then slipped the ring on Cody. "Well, I got tired of waiting. This ring is magic, if you are distressed or if I need to, the ring will glow a soft gold and the rune it has will show up on my finger or emmit a short beam of light in the direction I am in. " He said softly and leaned against him with a yawn.

----

Edward smiled a little bit then closed his eyes and kissed her again, a long and lingering kiss. 

Alex nodded a bit when she heard what he said before kissing him back just as tenderly as he did her at first and then also kissed him back in a slow, romantic way as well afterward while wrapping her arms around his neck.

~*~-•-~*~

“Ah and you’re not very good at being patient I gather. Sounds like a very good thing in case either of us is in trouble and you did a very good job with making it,” Cody said in reply after the ring was put on his finger and he also heard everything he said before noticing him yawn and lean against him. “Ready to head back to the warehouse?”

•*•~°~•*•

Alivia kissed him back in the long, lingering kiss he gave her while also closing her eyes before she pulled back again after a few enjoyable minutes more of it. “I love you,” she said softly before adding a few minutes later, “You should talk to your parents about what happened before you took a small hiatus. You can’t avoid them forever. I can go with you if you’d like me to.”

Edited by SkySong278

Zane held her close to him and slowly deepens the kiss. After a while, his hand started to wonder and one stopped feeling her scar. He broke the kiss and picked her up going to the bed. He got out of his suit pants and laid down beside her with a sigh and held her close. His hand found her sat again. "That's all I'm comfortable with tonight. It's late and we have an early day tomorrow moving everything in. " He said softly and kisses her again tenderly. 

----

Avery yawned again. "I would like to, but unfortunately in order to get part of the clean up deposit back I have to oversee the clean up. Party should wrap up by ten tonight. It's only eight. " He said softly eyes drifting closed. He then julted awake and shook his head slapping his cheeks to stay awake. "Could you tell me a story about one of your childhood adventures? I find it easier to stay awake when I'm focused on a story. " He said softly

---

Edward took a sharp intake of breath, soft enough so it wasn't a gasp, but it was a sharp breath in surprise. His eyes studied hers, not really hearing the other words she had spoken other then the three still echoing in his mind. "You... You love me?" He blinked as his eyesight became cloudy, confused as to why he was now crying. "You said that you.. love me.... I.... ..." He was speechless he never thought he'd hear those words before. He sniffed as the years came freely now. 

Alex kissed him back just as deeply as he did her before letting out a small moan when she felt one of his hands start wandering over her skin, enjoying the feeling of it doing that until she felt it stop on her scar. She let out a small sigh when the kiss was broken before she was carried to and laid down on their bed. She got comfortable before watching him take off his pants before she snuggled close to him after he laid down beside her. “That’s fine and how early?” she said and asked in reply to everything he said before kissing him back just as tenderly as he did her while one of her hands went over his that had found her scar again.

~*~-•-~*~

“Oh okay and sure I can if it’ll help you stay awake for a couple more hours,” Cody said in reply to what he said and asked after his (Avery) eyes had drifted closed for a few minutes and he had slapped his cheeks in order to try to stay awake. He then started to tell him a story from when he and Zane were younger and playing together before they both went to knight training.

•*•~°~•*•

Alivia nodded when she heard his question before getting a bit confused herself. “You said you loved me as well while you were recovering from the sweating sickness and I said it then as well,” she said before frowning a bit and then wiping away some of his tears when he started to cry a bit more.

Edited by SkySong278

"Too early." He murmured into her neck and sighed softly. "I love you my beautiful wife." He said softly as he drifted off to sleep. 

--

Avery listened intently then as the party wrapped up he snapped his fingers, everything floating around, folding, stacking and organizing. He finished up as the last people left and the caterers where getting ready to leave. Swaying on his feet, he collapsed in a heap, a slight nosebleed. It seemed to happen when he does magic when he's exhausted now since the dark magic he performed.

----

"I did? I was still recovering and everything was fuzzy. I don't really recall any conversation I just remember taking a cure, waking up and bringing it to you then passing out again. " He said softly looking at the moon in the water embarrassed. 

“Oh. Wake me up when it’s time. I love you too my handsome husband,” she said in reply to both of his statements before falling asleep as well with her head snuggled against his neck.

~*~-•-~*~

Cody finished his story just before the party started to wrap up. He watched as everything cleaned up after Avery snapped his fingers for them to do so and then he immediately grew concerned when he saw him (Avery) sway and then collapse. He went over to him, kneeling down beside him and then cradling him in his lap afterward.

•*•~°~•*•

“Yes and oh,” she said in reply with a crestfallen expression on her face as she looked away as well and looked at the water. “I meant it now and I also meant it then as well when I said it when you came to my house with the cure for the sickness. Sorry if I startled you with that confession, but I really do mean it.”

Edited by SkySong278

Avery held a handkerchief to his nose as he was lead home after the entire wedding was cleaned up. He yawned and nearly collapsed again at the door. When they got inside, he wiggled from the dress and got in a nightgown then crawled into Cody's bed to snuggle with him falling asleep before he could get under the covers.

--

"I ment it at the time, even if I don't remember saying it." He said softly and turned her face so she looked at him again. "I love you too. We should head back to the castle before they find out we left without a chaperone. " He said standing up and carrying her to her horse then lifted her up into the saddle. "As for speaking with my parents, you're right, I need to talk to them. I would like to have you there."

Cody led Avery to the warehouse when he looked like he could make it back there after a time and also after the wedding stuff had been cleaned up. He caught him when it looked like he was going to collapse again at the door of the warehouse and then helped him in after he opened the door. He then got dressed into his own pajamas when Avery did and then got on the bed shortly afterward, holding the former close to him when he snuggled against him and also putting the covers over the both of them before falling asleep himself after.

•*•~°~•*•

She looked back over at him when he turned her head to do so before saying in reply, “I’m glad. Oh right but I enjoyed spending some time with you without one.” She enjoyed being carried back over to Yue after that and before nodding in thanks and then listened to what he said afterward. “Okay and of course I’ll be there. I might also spend the night there and send a letter ahead to my parents so they don’t get worried.”

Edited by SkySong278

Edward nodded and lead her home. He got a falcon and gave her paper when they got to the castle and he found out his parents went to bed. 

---

The next morning Zane awoke to some sweet smells outside the bedroom door. He got up to check it out, finding baked sweet bread, warm mango jam, powder sugar cinnamon rolls and warmed vanilla in cups on a tray outside their door. A few members of his family where inside the house, mostly his three uncles, his mom's twin sister and the younger aunt, and his grandparents. Judging by the soft talking outside, more where piled into the back yard. He brought the food inside and set it on a chair moving the seat on over to the bed so his wife can eat in bed and he'd sit on a pillow on the floor to eat. "Morn'in my wife." He said kissing her awake. "Family broke in and made breakfast for us."

------

Avery woke up slowly yawning and rubbing his five o'clock shadow of a purplish blue hue. "Can you make breakfast today dear?" He said softly burrowing his head into Cody's pillow. "too tired..."

----

The next morning Edward was dressed and ready, back to wearing the plain clothes finding them more comfortable than the stiff proper ones of heavy silk, cotton and satin. He took time cleaning his facial hair, trimming it neatly and combing it so a hair wasn't out of place. He then slicked back his hair so he looked like a smooth talking traveling salesman. 

Alivia followed after him back to the castle and then wrote a letter to her parents after they got there and he got a falcon for her to do so. She wrote that she was staying the night at the castle and for them not to worry because she was fine and that she’d be back home after breakfast and a morning chat.

~•~-*-~•~

Alex was still sleeping peacefully the next morning, unaware that Zane had gotten up until she felt bit more cold than she had earlier and had to pull the covers over herself more to stay warm. She smelled the food that was outside their door, and it made her hungry, but it wasn’t enough to wake her up. She did wake up, however when she felt Zane kiss her and she said and asked in reply to both statements after pulling away from the kiss, “Morning my husband. Oh? I wonder how they did that. The food smells wonderful.” She then sat up with her back resting against her pillow before starting to eat the food afterward.

~*~-•-~*~

Cody woke up before Avery started to wake up and just laid there for a few minutes since he didn’t want to get out of bed just yet. “Sure. I’ll wake you up when it’s ready,” he said in reply to the former’s question after looking over at him to see that he had woken up slightly and before he burrowed his (Avery) face into his (Cody) pillow. He kissed him on the head before getting up and heading to the kitchen to make pancakes and eggs for their breakfast. When they were ready, he brought them over to the table on plates before setting the table with silverware and cups with orange juice in them and then going over to his bed where Avery still was. “Breakfast’s ready dear,” he said before kissing him again on the head.

•*•~°~•*•

Alivia woke up the next morning, feeling refreshed and rejuvenated before getting dressed in a white, and blue casual dress she had found hanging up in the closet. She then put her hair up in a braid afterward and found some white sandals to go with it before putting them on afterward. She then left the room and headed downstairs to the sitting room, sitting down shortly afterward.

Edited by SkySong278

((you forgot Cody)

"I gave mom a key to check up on you when I was sick." He said biting into a bun.  "She probably used it to get in. It's moving day now. I'm happy to get some furniture in here, it's been very empty. Looked like Bunny is loving the attention though." He said walking to the window and looking outside seeing his younger cousins using string to play with the cat. He opened the window and started yelling in Spanish. "Cousin Michele, get out of my garden! My romas are touchy and I need them to make Mama's salsa! Jorje those are flowers don't pluck them out! Aye dias Mijo..." He said and turned away to pull out clothes to pull on. He turned to his wife. "Want to tell me what you want to wear today so I can get it out?" 

------

Avery dozed as Cody made breakfast and smiled when he was kissed again. Stretching like a cat he pushed himself up so he was on his knees on the bed and stretches again before getting out of bed. "Thank you honey." He said softly kissing Cody's cheek before heading to the table. He waited until Cody joined him before he started to eat. 

-----

Edward joined her in the sitting room looking nervous."how did you sleep? " He asked fittling with a piece of paper. "I wrote down what I should say to them. I don't know if I can express how I feel to them." 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((sorry. I had meant to add him but accidentally forgot))

“Oh okay and then I guess the others followed,” she said in reply as she finished eating her breakfast and then listened to everything else he said afterward. “I’m happy for that as well but I’m going to plan on taking a nap later after we’re done. I don’t like waking up early. That’s good that he’s getting a lot of attention,” she said before reluctantly getting out of bed as he went to the window to look out it. She then giggled a bit when she heard him address his cousins as well as Bunny’s cute statements of wanting more attention that no one else could hear. She then composed herself when Zane addressed her again and said in reply to his question, “I’m fine with anything you pick out for me to wear.”

~*~•~*~

“You’re welcome,” Cody said in reply to Avery’s thanks before smiling a bit when he was kissed on the cheek and after watching him stretch like a cat while thinking that it was cute. He then went over to the table and sat down after the former had, starting to eat after he did. “It’s not as good as the food you make and also not as fancy but I hope you still like it,” he said after swallowing a bite of pancake and scrambled egg.

•*•~°~•*•

“Pretty good. How about you?” Alivia said and asked in reply to his question before hearing everything else he said while also noticing that he looked a bit nervous. “I see that and I’m sure you’ll do fine. You can try to and I’ll be there with you so that should also help a bit as well.”

Edited by SkySong278

Zane got out a dark blue work blouse for her and some brown pants she had for training setting them on the bed. "I know you don't like to get up early. Hopefully we'll get a bed frame and a proper dresser and mirror. " He said fixing his hair in the polished back of the shield they used for a mirror.  Once dressed he waited until she was dressed before heading down with the dishes and greeting everyone.  

"Son, I've noticed that all the furniture doesn't match.." Rayna said as they came down to join them. "I know. That's how we wanted it. It makes it unique and special and gives our home a homey lived in feel." He explained washing the dishes. 

---

Avery smiled. "I don't care about that. I like what you cook. " He said eating his pancake and eggs. "Sometimes hand made items are better then magic created things at times. " He said softly. 

----

"I was out. I didn't have any energy to get undressed the whole way and passed out in my undershirt and pants. Yeah. Thanks for the support." He said softly. " You look lovely today."

“Thank you dear. Could we go shopping for those today after we get the stuff moved in?” she said and asked in reply before fixing her hair as well but in a ponytail so that it was out of the way and then dressing in the blouse and pants he had gotten out for her afterward. Then she followed after him downstairs with her own breakfast dishes to see Rayna near the kitchen and looking at the furniture. She smiled at her before bringing her dishes to the sink to be washed but would wait until he was done with the other ones. She nodded in agreement to what he said before asking, “What should we bring in first?”

~*~•~*~

“Okay and I’m glad,” Cody said in reply before finishing eating his breakfast and then drank more of his orange juice while listening to the rest of what he said. “Oh okay. If you ever want me to cook more let me know,” he said in reply after finishing drinking his juice.

•*•~°~•*•

“Ah and that’s understandable especially if you haven’t gotten much rest recently. You’re welcome and oh thank you. I hope you and your parents don’t mind if I keep this dress although it was in the guest room I stayed in last night.”

Edited by SkySong278

"We wouldn't need to, that was on the list we sent out. I think Tio Ferdinand got the bed frame and my abuelos got the mirror. Tia Rosa got the dresser." He explained as he cleaned the dishes as the people he mentioned nodded in turn. He took her dishes and washed them for her. "The hevy items that go upstairs first. Could you go clean the room up please? " He said softly and dried the dishes before rolling up his sleeves and going outside to say good morning to the rest of the family after he thanked his mother and her immediate family for breakfast first. 

----

"I will. Well, this whole thing is over with. So glad my sister is finally married and happy. I don't think Zane needs help with the furniture but we need to give them out gifts, perhaps we can do that later. " He said waving to the tack set and the wrapped up clothes for his sister. 

----

"I'm sure they won't mind." He said as his father walked in and stopped seeing them both. Harold looked to his wife as he lead them to the dinning room sitting down for breakfast and Edward followed after.