Sugar-Free

[OOC] The Eternally Guilty Sun: Revival

I think i'm going to keep Ratchet in limbo until they can leave the painting.

Pfft, Tyrande trying to fight the pot. What does she think it is? The Well of Eternity?

Computer things are not going well. Delivery from China is really taking it's time. >~< I'm going to force myself to post for all my charas except Kali today.

EDIT: My mom came home and ruined my mood again. Prolly no post today. Sorry. sad.gif

Edited by Felixr2

@padfoot

They're already out of the painting. Did you see the latest Ascension post in the IC?

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Oh yeah, does Stormcatcher have better than human hearing? Because Cyil took great care to make sure no one heard her whisper, but she didn't account for Stormcatcher if he does indeed have better hearing.

Oh yeah, does Stormcatcher have better than human hearing? Because Cyil took great care to make sure no one heard her whisper, but she didn't account for Stormcatcher if he does indeed have better hearing.

So, it was quiet enough that someone next to her wouldn't hear her? Not being incredulous, just asking for clarity's sake. Ike wouldn't hear her part about going crazy and destroying the world?

Yeah, Ike wouldn't hear it.

By the way, how long do you want this interaction to go on for? Just asking for planning purposes.

Yeah, Ike wouldn't hear it.

By the way, how long do you want this interaction to go on for? Just asking for planning purposes.

Uhh, honestly don't know how to answer this question *cries*. I'd say for about 2-4 posts longer, give or take; if you'd like me to have Ike leave (cause he won't be staying in the fire area once he gets done talking to Cyil), lemme know 'cause I can't tell how long I can/should go (and I know what I want to accomplish but I feel weird saying it before doing it aagh)

EDIT: All I'm gunning for is for Ike to share a bit of history as a sort of equivalent exchange for her talking about hers.

Edited by Sugar-Free

Ike doesn't have to leave, but I dunno what I want Cyil to ask him in return. I was actually going to have Cyil go off and sleep but then I felt like the interaction would be too short. ;-; I'll think of something eventually.

Edit: I guess I'll have her ask about his history with Soren then?

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Ike doesn't have to leave, but I dunno what I want Cyil to ask him in return. I was actually going to have Cyil go off and sleep but then I felt like the interaction would be too short. ;-; I'll think of something eventually.

Edit: I guess I'll have her ask about his history with Soren then?

That's fine. It can be left till another day if you'd like her to go to sleep. We got all RP after all tongue.gif

LOLNINJA'D

Edited by Sugar-Free

Ah, okay then. Cyil's pretty tired anyway, and I can focus on Aine so I'm not sitting here doing nothing.

Ah, okay then. Cyil's pretty tired anyway, and I can focus on Aine so I'm not sitting here doing nothing.

LOLNINJA'D AGAIN WE'LL ACCEPT THE CYIL SLEEPS

Aaaannd I just realized that since Corrin's armor makes absolutely no practical sense, I have no idea if I should make her take it off (??? how does she even do that) or just sleep in it (probably uncomfortable). I could maybe write it off as some weird dragon magic but ??? logic problems.

Also, where should I have her sleep? I remember Ike noted some room as being able to house the group, but I dunno which room he was referring to.

Aaaannd I just realized that since Corrin's armor makes absolutely no practical sense, I have no idea if I should make her take it off (??? how does she even do that) or just sleep in it (probably uncomfortable). I could maybe write it off as some weird dragon magic but ??? logic problems.

Also, where should I have her sleep? I remember Ike noted some room as being able to house the group, but I dunno which room he was referring to.

This is that room-the fire room. It's the biggest on this floor.

I cannot tell you how much agonizing I had to go over to make sure I got Ike's right. Still unsure how the greaves come off, but I only went as far researching the Recollection artbook to find out (cause real research is for scrubs yo).

Hey...so...I realized somehow, even though I REMEMBER doing it, I never actually added Aine to the IC. I have rectified that now. Sorry for the confusion

@Silver can I paraphrase the last two days to Aine for the sake of brevity?

I think I might be stuck waiting on pad before I can post Ascension. We also need to find out to heal Solar, which having a healer in A Team I thiiiiink is something I overlooked...(oops)...but I can prolly cobble something together if indeed no one can heal in that group.

That leaves me with an Ike post which'll probably wait until tomorrow because it's not important.

Might wanna PM him. He had the idea they were still in the painting, and he hasn't acknowledged my correction, while he's been posting on another thread.

Edit: I'm gonna write up a post for the one character I csn post right now.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Yeah Yeah I saw it. I honestly haven't gotten around to posting yet. I've been working on one though.

@padfoot

Sorry..

--

Edit: Stormcatcher's dozing off, and he's at the point where he appears asleep or near asleep, but touch him and he will snap to full alertness/wakefulness. though I don't think he sleeps enough to be a light sleeper when completely asleep

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I think I might be stuck waiting on pad before I can post Ascension. We also need to find out to heal Solar, which having a healer in A Team I thiiiiink is something I overlooked...(oops)...but I can prolly cobble something together if indeed no one can heal in that group.

That leaves me with an Ike post which'll probably wait until tomorrow because it's not important.

You didn't overlook it. Valerie has Spritzee with the Healer ability. I've just been slacking on posting for her cuz phone situation.

As a heads up for everyone, the new power jack just arrived, so I'll be back at full force add soon as my dad puts my laptop back together!

You didn't overlook it. Valerie has Spritzee with the Healer ability. I've just been slacking on posting for her cuz phone situation.

As a heads up for everyone, the new power jack just arrived, so I'll be back at full force add soon as my dad puts my laptop back together!

Oh, awesome! Good to hear that.

@felixr2

Yay. Im excited, although if you do get something up today or tomorrow it may be Tuesday or wednesday before I reply.

So, another funny oversight on my end...I realized Vaporeon isn't a part of Ascension's available Eeveelutions. I just sorta assumed it was for some reason, but retroactive continuity is a beautiful thing (poll to rename Ascension to "Assumption", anyone? xd.png)

I'm thinking about replacing one of the Eeveelutions with Vaporeon to keep the correct amount whilst appeasing the canon. I don't think it's a big deal, but I just want to let you all know :3 I'll also be constructing a moveset that includes Wish in it (for healing purposes in case we get separated from Valerie, and because it can technically have it as a move...via breeding). If you're bothered by that, lemme know~