Sugar-Free

[OOC] The Eternally Guilty Sun: Revival

UPDATE

New Key Character Profile Up!

Species: Espeon/Deity

Strengths: ???

Weaknesses: ???

The middle sibling of the Triad. Ever the egotist, Eos considers none to be her equal, and has no qualms about quashing the endeavors of those who stand to oppose her. In times past, she was portrayed as a vicious, ruthless oppressor, and used her untamed power to scorch the earth's surface with each coming day. None can stand to bathe in her consuming radiance, and it was long held that even her stone castle was bleached white from her solar aura.

None have ever dared to combat this scornful, arrogant sun goddess. If legend is to be believed, through her highly choleric external display, she truly regrets and mourns the death of Ascension.

Appearance: That of a normal Espeon, but her body is spun with graceful golden designs that glow as her solar energy increases. Her eyes are likewise golden, and from her chest shines her "inner star" from a gaping wound around which a stylized sun symbol can be seen; to look upon this star directly burns the body from soul to flesh. Her body exudes a perpetual solar aura that can be felt by both unaligned folks and those who are aligned to her like element as well--but those aligned to her elements may find themselves "burdened" if they remain for too long...

EDIT: All titles for Key Charas I post here will have clicky links that have associated music. Don't ask; I just give these things a lot of thought when I'm at work. I actually composed a planned playlist that's growing as time goes on~

EDIT #2: Fitting title for the song is fitting. I wanted something elegant with bells and harps, but that is equally ominous and foreboding. A sign of things to come, perhaps?...But yes, this song is very Eos to me.

Edited by Sugar-Free

Name: Leon karnak

Universe: rune factory 4

Species: kitsune?

Appearancce:leon

Leon is a 24 year old male with silvery blue hair and a set of ears and a tail to match. He has slightly tan skin and had silvery blue marks on his face that match his eyes. A white wrap around hat sits on his head with gold beading and has tails that dangle to the small of his back. He where's a green pair of pants with a brown and white vest/shirt like thing. A belt wraps around his waist and brown sandles adorn his feet. A bright green and blue fan is carried around with him at all times.

Personality: leon is a kind hearted individual who likes to talk and be around people, playing jokes or giving the run around to those around him. He doesnt talk much about his pasted, prefering not to remember or think about it. He can and will be quick to change the subject it drought up.

Abilities/weapons: his fan and a spear.

Give him a look and see if he's ok please, thanks.

Edited by Acornia

Name: Leon karnak

Universe: rune factory 4

Species: kitsune?

Appearancce:leon

Leon is a 24 year old male with silvery blue hair and a set of ears and a tail to match. He has slightly tan skin and had silvery blue marks on his face that match his eyes. A white wrap around hat sits on his head with gold beading and has tails that dangle to the small of his back. He where's a green pair of pants with a brown and white vest/shirt like thing. A belt wraps around his waist and brown sandles adorn his feet. A bright green and blue fan is carried around with him at all times.

Personality: leon is a kind hearted individual who likes to talk and be around people, playing jokes or giving the run around to those around him. He doesnt talk much about his pasted, prefering not to remember or think about it. He can and will be quick to change the subject it drought up.

Abilities/weapons: his fan and a spear.

Give him a look and see if he's ok please, thanks.

FOX HUSBANDO HYPE

Accepted.

I saw a few people on the chat trying to pick out colors that weren't too similar to existing characters, so I decided to compile a nice list for side-by-side comparison. I currently have bold under the "by color" section for easier comparison, let me know if you'd like other fonts as well.

By Color:

Ascension | Ascension

Solar | Solar

Aiden Frost (Alternate Shawn Frost) | Aiden Frost

Lightweaver | Lightweaver

Dylas | Dylas

Link | Link

Soren | Soren

Leon | Leon

Shawn Frost | Shawn Frost

Alex (F!Robin) | Alex

Aine | Aine

Ike | Ike

Tyrande | Tyrande

Valerie | Valerie

Eos | Eos

Cyil (F!Corrin) | Cyil

Nix | Nix

Stormcatcher | Stormcatcher

<Xker> | <Xker>

Severa and Owain | Severa and Owain

By Player:

Ascension

Eos

Nix

Alex (F!Robin)

Ike

Soren

Dylas

Valerie

Shawn Frost

Aiden Frost (Alternate Shawn Frost)

Tyrande

Cyil (F!Corrin)

Aine

Stormcatcher

Solar

Lightweaver

<Xker>

Link

Leon

Severa and Owain

Inactives:

Vulpes | Vulpes

Doey | Doey

Ratchet | Ratchet

Arctic | Arctic

Zoey | Zoey

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Hey guys! Wow it's been a while biggrin.gif Any chance to squeeze in another at this stage? I might consider joining some time later.

Hey guys! Wow it's been a while biggrin.gif Any chance to squeeze in another at this stage? I might consider joining some time later.

*HEAVY BREATHING*

GGG How ya been?! Long time no see~good to hear from you again!

Yes, that's perfectly fine. Are you planning on using Lucas still? Because he may be displaced, as all the absent party members "disappeared" at the beginning of the Revival.

Also, there's a Chatzy link on the first page of either the OOC or IC if you'd like to live chat, and I can explain anything you're confused on~

Good to see you again, GGG!

And Silver... you might wanna add

[color=goldenrod]Aiden Frost[/color] | [b][color=goldenrod]Aiden Frost[/color][/b]

to that list. :3 Better have Shawn's brother/dissociative personality/demon that's terrorizing his life in there as well. wink.gif

I mean, you also have Eos and Nix in the list...

UPDATE

Modded post is up!

New Key Character Profile Up!

Species: Koopa/Reshiram

Strengths: Fire, Light, Dragon

Weaknesses: Water, Dark, Fairy

The ill-fated King of the Koopas. His head was dismembered by Nix's lunar scythe. This once likeable (but perfectly evil) turtle is now subject not to Nix's command, but the embodiment of the orb now fused to his body. This koopa will not take a beating lying down; he has his claws, teeth, girth, and Reshiram-charged fire breath in his arsenal, and will fight tirelessly with a sense of mindless righteousness that can only be countered by death.

Appearance: Bowser's body has went near-perfect white, with only his tan areas remaining, but lightened to beige. His body displays Reshiram's features, especially in the feathered tufts adorning his legs and arms, and his tail (tipped in purple fire) and neck are banded with grey collars devoid of spikes. His brows and mane are elongated into elegant downy tendrils, and his sclera are a pale blue in both undeath and imitation. Don't let the fusion fool you, though--Bowser is all scales, muscle and teeth underneath the adornment.

EDIT: Man, such an impossibly cool boss theme! IntSys pulled it out with the original, and this remix is just the bee's knees~. I hope you find it as awesome as I do. Maybe Bowser can finally be a challenge...?

Edited by Sugar-Free

omg I forgot to put Leon in the Quick Ref! I'll do that tomorrow, acornia~

This time I'm really back in the running! Gonna work on a post for all my charas that need posting (prolly all except Tyrande ~ or maybe even her...) today! biggrin.gif

Sorry that I left you all hanging this long! I'll try to not make it happen again, but sadly I can't promise anything. (final exams coming up soon...)

EDIT: Uhm... could someone give me a quick summary of events starting from Solar deciding to follow Ascension into the cloudy world with Eos?

Edited by Felixr2

This time I'm really back in the running! Gonna work on a post for all my charas that need posting (prolly all except Tyrande ~ or maybe even her...) today! biggrin.gif

Sorry that I left you all hanging this long! I'll try to not make it happen again, but sadly I can't promise anything. (final exams coming up soon...)

EDIT: Uhm... could someone give me a quick summary of events starting from Solar deciding to follow Ascension into the cloudy world with Eos?

HEY FELIX WE MISSED YOU HAVE A CAKE *gives cake*

Either Dusky or I would be happy to do so. If Dusky gets to you before me, and if you have any questions, I'm also around in the Chatzy for help~

Located here. A lot has happened, even if the RP doesn't entirely reflect that lol.

A Team - Ascension realizes Solar followed him and warns her that their opponent is extremely powerful. Then ne faces off with Eos, leading to dialogue. Eos's attotude makes Lightweaver try to call her on it. Ratchet then shows up. Due Leon being thrown into the cloudy realm, and then the arogant Espeon completely ignores Lightweaver's words, sends Solar flying for trying to hit her with a Swagger and being nearby, and then gets angry becayse Lightweaver is Light being corrupted by celestisolar and drains her of a large amount of her magic by making some nasty clawmarks in her chest and dragging the energy out. She then swings into actibg guilty and Ascension gets his hopes up... but it's not to be, and Eos sends him flying. Eos then becomes the Untamed Sun, and exits stage left after threatening the party as Bowser is fused with the Light Stone and becomes Bowser-kami, attacking. Leon goes over to an injured Lightweaver and starts trying to stanch the blood flow as Severa and Owain enter and attack B-kami. Leon picks up Ascension and takes him to the same area Lightweaver is in. Solar joins the B-Kami fight by Swaggering and Fire Fanging, but haurio worms and a wounded Ascension's warning force her to back off and spit Will-O-the-Wisps at them when they come out of B-kami. Leon tells Acension to back down because he's hurt and Lightweaver loses consciousness. Ascension does back down, and Leon notices Solar and decides to try something to remove B-kami's head, but Severa and Owain get there first with a sword slash. B-ksmi dies again... and reanimates AGAIN, Light Stone inside now perfectly visible. Leon retrieves the Stone, and the group excepting Ratchet is warped out as the castle falls. (Valerie and Co. seperately/ending up in a differnt place.)

T Team - Alex continues to talk to Aine about tea and the Internet. They go to sleep after some discussion. Timeskip to Day 3, and Soren, Ike, and Alex waking up. Cyil wakes up and stokes the fire, then Stormcatcher wakes up and questions Cyil. Link wakes up and starts looking at his wounds, ao Xyil replies, asks Stormcatcher a question, and geads over to Link. Stotmcatcher is miffed about being asked and having the questioner turn her back on him, snd fails to respond. Then Soren enters, and talks to Cyil - however, the way a question was worded attracts Stormcatcher's attention, causing him to introduce himself to Soren and Cyil. Soern verbally jabs Stormcatcher and trues yo speak to Xyil, but an irritated Stotmcatcher interrupts him. It turns into ego vs jabbing, culminating in Stormcatcher roaring, smashing his tail into the ground angrily and loudly, then trying to fry Soren and failing because of Soren's resistance. Soren turns his back on Stormcatcher, who tries to shock him twice more, the third not-so-well-executed, and then attempts to stick a mantis claw in him while roaring at him. Link enjoys the spat and Soren's reactions... as long as it was just words. As Stormcatcher throws the third shock, Xker is literally thrown in, nearly gets fried while flying through the air due to that shock, crashlands but is covered by roaring, and has an oh Spode moment + how moment when aer sees the fight and Stormcatcher's magic. Aer bavks off to a safe distance for observation. Link also backs off to a safer watching distance, according to Chatzy.. Cyil then jumps in the way of the claw attack, and creates a ring of water to dissuade Stormcatcher, which... doesn't work so well. Xker takes note of the magic and is utterly confused.

---

...oh wait, this was supposed to be quick? Ehehehe... oops.

Name: Dylas

Universe: Rune Factory

Species: Guardian (Horse)

Appearance: Link Here

Personality: Dylas is an especially angry sort of person. He tends to be avoidant of people and has the tendency to lash out at anyone who gets on his nerves. Being something of a chronological castaway, he is displaced from his original time; because of this, alongside the events that placed him in that situation, he is difficult to make friends with and prefers be be alone.

Despite this, Dylas is gentle and kind to those he becomes close to, though few and far between they are. For the people he cares about, he's more likely to drop the frigid, dismissive façade...if not to quickly reconstruct it with a flourish of embarrassment. He has a fondness for sashimi, milk porridge, and carrots...but just don't make any horse puns about it.

Abilities/Weapons: Dylas wields a set of bladed gauntlets called Bazal Katar. Along with this, he is naturally inclined toward Thunder magic, and can empower his gauntlets with electricity. Otherwise, he can use this inclination to cast Thunder magic, and he has access to the Rune Ability: Neko Damashi (hits an enemy so suddenly and with such strength that they are temporarily paralyzed.)

So, finally, I got Dylas up. His profile seems so short D:

Name:Stabbitha Adrianne

Universe: Skyrim

Species: Imperial

Appearance:Adrianne

Personality: Adrianne trained in the school of Illusion at the College of Winterhold. She quickly learned that she could be a successful adventurer without killing everything that moves. She became a pacifist, her calm and fear spells meant she could just walk into enemy strong holds, blast everyone with calm, and steal everything that isn't nailed down

Abilities/Weapons:

Perk Focus in:Illusion, Restoration, Block, Sneak, Speech, Pickpocket

Weapons

Iron Shield (fine)

Hunting bow

Iron arrows

Spells

Alteration

Candelight- creates a floating light source that follows the caster

Oakflesh- Raises defense and magical resistance

Illusion

calm- calms the target for sixty seconds

courage- gives the target extra stamina and health

fear- causes a target to flee for sixty seconds

Restoration

Healing-heals the caster

healing hands-heals a target

Shouts

Unrelenting force (Fus)

Ice form(ice)

Powers

Voice of the Emperor- calms all within earshot for sixty seconds.

Armor

Illusion Robes and hood

Edited by padfoot

UPDATE

I, Sugar--Free, am going on Hiatus-cation! I'll be back when everyone's back from break. 'Till then, I'll be active in Chatzy, and may occasionally post to make up for lost time in my other RPs. I'll see you in the chat!

Banner pixeled by me using an Eos sketch by Sugar-Free!

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=177146][IMG=http://imgur.com/ZM7lRtY.png][/URL]

Banner recently updated! Thanks again to Silver!

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=177146&st=0][img=https://i.imgur.com/4vDMy1y.png][/URL]

UPDATE

Added Ascension to recent post~and also fixed some placement errors in IC/OOC.

Reshiram's form:

Name: Reshiram (has the nickname Shiro)

Universe: Pokémon (Black Version timeline)

Species: Reshiram

Appearance: Link (10'06" tall.)

Personality:

Reshiram, being the Legend of Truth, likes to know the truth of a situation, getting to the bottom of everyone's accounts. While Reshiram will try to defuse situations via words at first, they are willing to use force should words fail. Reshiram is slightly hot-tempered. They aren't as familiar with certain aspects the modern world as they'd like, which means they can come off as distant or odd at times. If Reshiram were to notice a battle getting overly destructive, and it were between two members of a group they're in, they would attempt to intervene.

History:

Long ago, Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem were all one dragon, the dragon Pokémon of two brothers. Eventually, the two brothers grew apart, pursuing Truth and Ideals. The dragon split, Reshiram joing the one who sought Truth and Zekrom with the one who fought for Ideals. The two brothers warred, the power of Reshiram and Zekrom nearly destroying Unova. When the dragons and their heroes realized what they had done, the Legends fell into a sleep trapped inside the Dark and Light Stones.

Many millennia later, a group called Team Plasma threatened Unova with the aid of Zekrom, and Hilda discovered the Light Stone hidden in Nacrene's Museum. Hilda took the Stone with her on her journey. In N's castle, Hilda's Truth finally awoke Reshiram, whom she captured with their consent. Reshiram snd Hilda then took and defeated on N and Zekrom... followed by the real schemer, Ghetsis. After Ghetsis's defeat, N left with Zekrom.

Two years later, Team Plasma was defeated again, this time by a boy named Nate - with the aid of Reshiram and Hilda, not that Nate knew that.

And now, the Sun rises and Reshiram is dragged from home...

Abilities/Weapons:

Can utilize the attacks Fusion Flare, DragonBreath, Toxic, Imprison. Ability is Turboblaze (negates all Abilities; only affects magical ferals/Pokémon), Nature is Serious (neutral). Dragon/Fire type: weak to Dragon, Rock, Ground magics, resists Grass, Fire, Bug, Electric magics.

Can speak Pokéspeak and speak telepathically with others - telepathy can pick up others' thoughts as long as the other character wants Reshiram to hear them. As the Legendary Dragon of Truth, Reshiram can also detect when someone's majorly/completely lying, but it will be brought up on a case-by-case basis. Reshiram is depowered for RP purposes (weaker than the actual gods in mortal form).

Reshiram also has their claws and teeth. They can fly, though they prefer land to sky.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon