Sugar-Free

[OOC] The Eternally Guilty Sun: Revival

@Sugar I said in LW and Solar's post they were running after the direction Klepto went in after missing with their attacks.

I dunno SM64 (DS) well, just BOB and Dire Dire Docks snd that one ice mountain, so I'm not sure how to go into further detail, so I'd like to skip to them getting Klepto in viewing/attacking range? Is that OK?

That's fine. They can fly into the the open hole at the side-top and find Ascension cooped into a cage. I don't think LW can fit inside, but Solar certainly can. One on one battle with Solar and Klepto???

Sure thing. Just warning that Solar WILL try to throw both her status attacks at him during the fight.

Edit: Want to post in the IC first, or shall I just go and send them there?

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Sure thing. Just warning that Solar WILL try to throw both her status attacks at him during the fight.

Edit: Want to post in the IC first, or shall I just go and send them there?

I'll give a short post for Ascension just so it feels more chronologically sound.

This is suffering. I'm stuck trying to gauge how Soren would react to Cyil telling him, after relying so heavily on her magic for so long, that he could potentially become disfigured to some extent, be it mentally/physically or even to a deeper extent. Like, Cyil pls lying by omission gives Soren hives xd.png

Just for the record, Stormcatcher's no longer too comfortable with Alex now he's seen her using Water/Wind magic... so he WILL be jumping to an assumption over what she wants to do.

Just for the record, Stormcatcher's no longer too comfortable with Alex now he's seen her using Water/Wind magic... so he WILL be jumping to an assumption over what she wants to do.

Well, Ike can't be totally omniscient, and Alex is oblivious so misunderstandings ho~! I figured as much, but I felt like she'd be one of the two best choices at this point. For the record, Alex only uses Wind magic (she has Fire, but it's Alex; she blows at Fire magic), and was using it to manipulate the river earlier. I headcanon that magic in FE can be used to an extent outside of its battle purposes bases on which passages are utilized in the book (i.e in Old TEGS, Soren used Rexcalibur to form a barrier, and used its ice property to shishkebab some doogs; conversely, since Cereal Killer [an E rank tome] is a basic personal Wind tome, it can be used for its slashy attacks, but can be used for minor manipulation as well, but couldn't accomplish what Rexcalibur [a SS rank tome]) can.

Boy, he sure is gonna love Cyil then xd.png

Well, Ike can't be totally omniscient, and Alex is oblivious so misunderstandings ho~! I figured as much, but I felt like she'd be one of the two best choices at this point. For the record, Alex only uses Wind magic (she has Fire, but it's Alex; she blows at Fire magic), and was using it to manipulate the river earlier. I headcanon that magic in FE can be used to an extent outside of its battle purposes bases on which passages are utilized in the book (i.e in Old TEGS, Soren used Rexcalibur to form a barrier, and used its ice property to shishkebab some doogs; conversely, since Cereal Killer [an E rank tome] is a basic personal Wind tome, it can be used for its slashy attacks, but can be used for minor manipulation as well, but couldn't accomplish what Rexcalibur [a SS rank tome]) can.

Boy, he sure is gonna love Cyil then xd.png

Misunderstandings yes... hehe. Heh, heh...

Stormcatcher isn't sure what element that was IC, so...

actually half tempted to bring in Windsinger after the tower (or after certain spoilery things) because not only do I need to practise an externally friendly character, but the REACTION from Stormcatcher...

Edit: Well, posted. (Hope I've got their characters right here...)

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Misunderstandings yes... hehe. Heh, heh...

Stormcatcher isn't sure what element that was IC, so...

actually half tempted to bring in Windsinger after the tower (or after certain spoilery things) because not only do I need to practise an externally friendly character, but the REACTION from Stormcatcher...

Edit: Well, posted. (Hope I've got their characters right here...)

Aaaaaah I love Stormy, he's so paranoid that poor darg xd.png You did perfect, Dusky :3

@Silver, prepare for cynical Soren. It's gonna get acerbic in here.

This is suffering. I'm stuck trying to gauge how Soren would react to Cyil telling him, after relying so heavily on her magic for so long, that he could potentially become disfigured to some extent, be it mentally/physically or even to a deeper extent. Like, Cyil pls lying by omission gives Soren hives xd.png

Well then, he'll be absolutely covered in rashes by the time he finally understands why.

If only Cyil weren't a dragon, then they might actually get along without distrust. xd.png

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Well then, he'll be absolutely covered in rashes by the time he finally understands why.

If only Cyil weren't a dragon, then they might actually get along without distrust. xd.png

It's Soren. He's 74% distrust and 25% toleration. No prizes for guessing what that last 1% is for xd.png

Feel free to not have her explain it to Soren right off the bat if it's too early. It'll just severely ruffle him to be mislead and potentially lied to, but staving off a fight between them could be a nice segue for Cyil to speak to Ike :3 I had plans of having everyone sit down and start a decent fire (as most of the group is soaked down to the bone), and having a better, more fleshed out discussion between the two then (Ike and Cyil).

Btw, how is Cyil doing in her exhaustion? Is she still ungodly hungry as well?

I just realized something, Soren and Stormcatcher are likely to hate each other. Why? Soren is a wind mage, and Stormcatcher dislikes wind and water users. Stormcatcher is a dragon (granted, non-shifter who doesn't have much experience with humans, but still a dragon), and Soren doesn't much like dragons due to the laguz acting like he doesn't exist as well as his unpleasant childhood. And then there's Stormcatcher's lovely personality (sarcasm fully intended) and Soren's low BS tolerance. Yeah. Heh, heh, heh....

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I just realized something, Soren and Stormcatcher are likely to hate each other. Why? Soren is a wind mage, and Stormcatcher dislikes wind and water users. Stormcatcher is a dragon (granted, non-shifter who doesn't have much experience with humans, but still), and Soren doesn't much like dragons due to the laguz acting like he doesn't exist and Soren's unpleasant childhood. And then there's Stormcatcher's lovely personality (sarcasm fully intended) and Soren's low BS tolerance. Yeah. Heh, heh, heh....

I foreshadowed this several pages ago in the OOC back when you put him up lol. Yeeeeeah, esp. considering that Stormy doesn't have exactly the most...respectful way of speaking to people, especially especially when they wield his actual anathema. If Soren gives few enough shits to call two laguz guides(which I'll readily point out could very easily have killed him and tried to!) "sub-humans" to their faces for being censorkip.gif***s in PoR, AND tells the up-and-coming Lion prince not to interrupt him at meetings and that he's an idiot for his foolhardy penchant for just bulldozing through enemies without a bit of consideration...he is not going to slack on Stormy. At all.

I'll also add for funsies that he gets a considerable following from the laguz during his time working as a strategist for the Laguz Alliance. It's ironic how much Skrimir (the aforementioned Lion laguz) ends up liking him a lot even though Soren berates him to no end for being stupid.

EDITED for tiny mistake. Meant OOC.

Edited by Sugar-Free

Cyil's fine right now in her dragon form, but once she reverts back, she'll be extremely tired. Her hunger was somewhat lessened by the Party Ball, but lots of her magic and transformations cost energy, not to mention the obvious exertion of flying and battling. Suffice to say that she's now just as hungry as she was before, if not more.

I could take the latest post in two directions really. Cyil could either choose not to explain right now and wait for another time when she has more energy (possibly snapping if pressured too much), or she could give Soren a short explanation. I'm somewhat leaning towards the first one since Cyil's pretty reserved and it would fit better, but I'm not sure if I want her to get into a disagreement and potentially snap quite yet. Actually, scratch that, it would be pretty interesting if she did indeed crack under the pressure. Buuut, I'm not sure if having an explosive argument would derail plans. If it doesn't change too much, I might choose to demonstrate upset Cyil for everyone. Internal strife, anyone?

I'm not Felix, but I think he said he didn't give Tyrande the mindreading abilities, so that sounds like a no.

I could be wrong here, though.

I'm not Felix, but I think he said he didn't give Tyrande the mindreading abilities, so that sounds like a no.

I could be wrong here, though.

You're right, though. She can't read minds in this version. That indeed is what I said.

You're right, though. She can't read minds in this version. That indeed is what I said.

For the sake the RP, if you want this to be an exclusive thing for between her and Link, I won't really mind it. After all, we have a translator for Solar. I don't know anyone who's trained in professional charades.

Sure, let's give Tyrande all the shadow priest powers! Why not also give her access to Shadow Madness, Potion of Madness, Entomb (gonna be a hella lotta fun working that one out), Mindgames, Shadowform and Shadow Word: Horror?

Sarcasm aside, her powers already ate pretty shadow priest-centered, and I don't intend on going further in that. Tyrande shouldn't even be thinking about using those powers. But that can be half justified by assuming that without Elune here, she might get a sensation of helplessness and in complete despair, the shadow engulfed her. Or at least, her powers. That also means the limit of the amount of times she can use every power each battle could be caused by her not wanting to use those spells too often.

It's midnightblue. smile.gif

Wait... Link literally can't talk? I must've misunderstood that. In that case, mind-reading seems fine... so that at least one person can understand him.

So I guess we can slim it down to only link by saying it only works on friendly elves? (Link is enough of an elf for me.)

Edited by Felixr2

Oh, Sugar, should we expect a post today, tomorrow, Sunday, or Monday?

hyped for RPing and plot sorry

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Oh, Sugar, should we expect a post today, tomorrow, Sunday, or Monday?

hyped for RPing and plot sorry

GOOD YES BE HYPE I LIKE HYPE I'M GLAD I'M DOING THIS RP GOOD BY YOU <3

Tomorrow, likely. I got treated to dinner and mall escapades, followed up by laundry I've been neglecting 'cause I'm a bad, so it's late here now. If I happen to get my laundry done early, I'll post tonight, buuuut it usually runs right up to before bedtime, sooo~ :<

Also @Silver: feel free to do by Cyil as you'd think she'd react. A small altercation (even if it's Cyil holding her calm and Soren getting continuously more frothed at her) would be good for me, as the segue would be nice and neatly, but I'd rather you not sacrifice her character for the sake of my agenda.

Alright, I was going to hold off on causing an argument after a bit more thought anyway. I can post either today or tomorrow depending on how fast I get my homework done, but most likely tomorrow. Just to clarify, would Cyil be able to see Ike and the rest of the group yet? Or are Link and Tyrande hidden by the stairs?