Sugar-Free

[OOC] The Eternally Guilty Sun: Revival

Going to post for Shawn and Blossom soon. I'm getting the impression China isn't quite making haste with the delivery.

I have an idea for how to get them there.

Omg another suffering post. I'm just going to post it separate after all when I'm done, and I've said it was an extension of my Ike post. I thiiiiiink I'm going to trim out a section I dedicated like, and hour to, because it feels like it's too early to introduce the implications it brings with it, but aaaaaagh post writing is so haaaard!!!

Just to clarify, Ike isn't going to be talking with Cyil in the next section, is he? Because I'm not sure if I should post yet.

Just to clarify, Ike isn't going to be talking with Cyil in the next section, is he? Because I'm not sure if I should post yet.

Well, that's why I'm trimming that aforementioned section, so I can speed Ike back over there to do fire-things. I mean, if she sees Tyrande/Link, she can totally interact with them (err...well, Tyrande, at least), but I had intentions of Ike talking to Cyil again.

Seeing as the rest of the group hasn't arrived yet and Cyil's probably too tired to seek them out, I'll wait till you post for Ike to post again. Otherwise, there's not really much for Cyil to do except look at the room some more.

Seeing as the rest of the group hasn't arrived yet and Cyil's probably too tired to seek them out, I'll wait till you post for Ike to post again. Otherwise, there's not really much for Cyil to do except look at the room some more.

Alright, posting now for Ike! If his bit to Cyil isn't enough, I can edit in more :3

WARNING: LONG POST IS LONG

EDIT: I hope I didn't drop Stormy prematurely <:3 I don't think Alex wants to be around anyone right now. She'll (hopefully) be right as rain tomorrow RP-time~(?)

Edited by Sugar-Free

Sugar, you can do the bit with LW taking Ascension back to the star in your post. (Lightweaver's section is done, writing for the others right now.)

EDIT: Actually, I'll leave Solar out - she's just holding onto Ratchet till they get to the Star.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

My post looked longer before I posted it. ;-;

Sugar-Free, I've been thinking about taking on another character. I'll send you a PM to work out some of the details~

Got ninjaed by Silver (welp should refresh before posting), so I've edited Stormcatcher's bit.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Hey, funny question @Silver...can she do the water thing whenever? I was seriously considering having Ike ask her that. Like, does she ever have to be concerned about dehydration with it?

@Dusky Can do!

@everyone I'll prolly be late today, as I'm now in my second game of tabletop Fallout (and loving it!) I'll try to get in posts prior, but I won't make any promises.

Yeah, she can sorta just make fresh water appear any time she wants, although it does cost energy. Hey, maybe she can be like the portable water fountain for the group. xd.png Now all we need is a source of food.

Now all we need is a source of food.

Stormcatcher is big. He should have enough meat for everybody else. :V

Stormcatcher is big. He should have enough meat for everybody else. :V

If the party tried that, I feel like even if they did kill him they'd have some nasty gashes and electrical burns. If he survived... he'd be feeling extremely betrayed and angry. And out for blood.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Not if they got him while he was blinded wink.gif jk they'd never do that. I do have to wonder what deity dragon meat would taste like though.

Edit: I felt like drawing so I did a comic on the characters of TEGS cooking. Here's Part 1! Link just in case the image is too small.

user posted image

Ike why ;-; your hair is so difficult to draw

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Aannd, I think I got the rest of the active characters in Part 2! Yes, Link is indeed wearing two hats at once. Don't ask. Buut, you'll get bonus points if you understand why he's throwing a chicken.

user posted image

there will be a part 3 and maybe 4

So, tfw you intended on doing game things only to get sloshed an hour after arriving at the designated house, and you never ended up playing because of it D: (but I'm not hung over so who cares)

Whoooo boy, though! I missed a ton of things in my absence! I come back to the forum early expecting nothing and I...have fanart???

Ohmigosh.

Ohmigosh

OMIHGOSH.

Silver, I can't speak for everyone else, but they are SO PERFECT xd.png. I can't tell if I like Alex's or Soren's more (Alex stahp you don't even when it comes to cooking D:, but of course Soren's was flawless xd.png) Shawn amused me much further than it had any reason to. I don't know why, but I really like the way LW and Alex are drawn (specially her face. That face >♢●)

Thank you for the art, Silver! I've literally been lamenting not having art for this RP and now I do <3 I look forward to potentially part 3 and 4~~!!

Also, since I'm perfectly sober now, I should be prepping (lelcookingreference) posts for your consumption (lelcookingreference). And I'll be getting back to @Silver on your chara pronto!

Edited by Sugar-Free

Aw, thanks! I think Alex, Lightweaver, Tyrande, and Link are my favorites, but the second page was done a lot more lazily than the first one (especially Cyil, that armor kills me). *^*

I might make more detailed art or a personal banner for this sometime, but right now I've still got a pixel art request to finish. I think I saw Dusky request a banner for this in Original Works too, so I don't want to make that redundant. Once the new character gets worked out, I'll put part 3/maybe 4 out as a reveal of sorts (and post, that's important too). Currently inactive characters also won't be represented because I'm too lazy. tongue.gif

Aw, thanks! I think Alex, Lightweaver, Tyrande, and Link are my favorites, but the second page was done a lot more lazily than the first one (especially Cyil, that armor kills me). *^*

I might make more detailed art or a personal banner for this sometime, but right now I've still got a pixel art request to finish. I think I saw Dusky request a banner for this in Original Works too, so I don't want to make that redundant. Once the new character gets worked out, I'll put part 3/maybe 4 out as a reveal of sorts (and post, that's important too). Currently inactive characters also won't be represented because I'm too lazy. tongue.gif

Added Aine! Look for her in the IC!

@Silver, I'll add those extra-bits with her powers as they become relevant. And I haven't looked at them good enough to do so, anyway <:3

EDIT: Added Alex. I heard this thread needed more angst, so I hope I delivered.

Adding Ascension soon!

@Sugar @Silver

Should I have Stormcatcher hiss in the general direction of the water magic, or would you rather talk without interruption? (Note that depending on what you'd rather he be sensing, he may be hissing in the wrong direction...)

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

@Sugar @Silver

Should I have Stormcatcher hiss in the general direction of the water magic, or would you rather talk without interruption? (Note that depending on what you'd rather he be sensing, he may be hissing in the wrong direction...)

For me, if he wants to hiss at Cyil, it'd be hilarious, but greatly ignored. If he can sense any water (which makes him liable to being a water detector should we lose Cyil/access to rivers xd.png), well...I won't stop you from having him bumble half-blind down the steps. Cyil's wow me, SILVER's newest chara is being intro'd down there soon.

@Felix How are computer things? I'm just wondering, as Link is stuck till Tyrande is posted for.

@everyone Once morning comes, T Team will head for the 3rd floor; A Team will either go on through if I can't get ahold of Thael/cannot retrieve that star in a timely manner. If he does move them, I will give him/Felix time to do their stars. I prefer to have A Team move without timeskipping to morning, though.

Edited by Sugar-Free

For me, if he wants to hiss at Cyil, it'd be hilarious, but greatly ignored. If he can sense any water (which makes him liable to being a water detector should we lose Cyil/access to rivers xd.png), well...I won't stop you from having him bumble half-blind down the steps. Cyil's wow me, SILVER's newest chara is being intro'd down there soon.

@Felix How are computer things? I'm just wondering, as Link is stuck till Tyrande is posted for.

@everyone Once morning comes, T Team will head for the 3rd floor; A Team will either go on through if I can't get ahold of Thael/cannot retrieve that star in a timely manner. If he does move them, I will give him/Felix time to do their stars. I prefer to have A Team move without timeskipping to morning, though.

...hmm. I'm wondering, can I see the sheet to decide whether she's powerful enough for Stormcatcher to pick up on? (If not, he'll just hiss at Cyil.)

(He can detect water magic and wind magic (identify knnate, can only tell if it's one of the two if it's kearned) in addition to lightning magic/electricity due to being created by those two elements, if that's alright. Whereas Lightweaver would be sensitive to fire and maybe earth magic (same conditions as SC with water and wind magics) in addition to light/solar magic - again due to what elements made her, once again if that's acceptable.)

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Stormcatcher probably won't sense anything about my new character, unless he can pick up on interdimensional travelers. But yeah, she's just a normal human... for now. xd.png

I'm totally just Cyil pretending to be Silver.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Aine post up! It feels kinda nice and refreshing to play such an upbeat character. I don't think she's in the IC yet though~