Sugar-Free

[OOC] The Eternally Guilty Sun: Revival

@Sugar

Or you could retcon it to 5 Eeveelutions if that wouldn't cause too many issues.

Ascension originally had Vaporeon in Glaceon's place with Haze (maybe and Ice Beam) on his Vaporeon moveset, but it got changed to Glaceon for lore reasons (aka OP and some lore discontinuity) and Jolteon got Rain Dance in place of I believe either Helping Hand or Thunder Fang. (Though if you add Vaporeon, Wish could be put in place of Rain Dance...)

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

@Sugar

Or you could retcon it to 5 Eeveelutions if that wouldn't cause too many issues.

Ascension originally had Vaporeon in Glaceon's place with Haze (maybe and Ice Beam) on his Vaporeon moveset, but it got changed to Glaceon for lore reasons (aka OP and some lore discontinuity) and Jolteon got Rain Dance in place of I believe either Helping Hand or Thunder Fang. (Though if you add Vaporeon, Wish could be put in place of Rain Dance...)

Sent pm regarding this.

Or! A trainer could have a potion or full restore? Isn't someone a gym leader?

Or! A trainer could have a potion or full restore? Isn't someone a gym leader?

In fact, Valerie is a gym leader... she could have some medical items on her... although I can't find any information on which items she actually has on bulbapedia and serebii.

Sorry for my absence. Was busy playing/running a game last night D:

I'll give a response with Ascension/Ike as soon as possible. I need to ask Dusky more things before I go for Ascension, though.

UPDATE

So, I make it a habit to comb the OOC every once and awhile just to kill time and make sure I'm never forgetting something. In my travels, I've realized that the OOC's head post is severely out-of-date. Since I'm too lazy to fix it, I'm thinking of transforming it into a welcome-landscape post to direct potential new players to where the actual info is, as well as reassure them that neither I nor we are flying purple people-eaters to newbies and such. If you're interested, give it a glance; it'll be a bit before I decide when to do it, however.

Edited by Sugar-Free

loldoublepost

@Silver Should Alex leave or take her with her? It would be in-character for her to do either, so if you have a preference, I'll act in accordance to it.

@Sugar

I like that idea for overhauling the OoC head post! Though I do think having a list of the taken charas in the OoC OP would still be a good idea. (Like the name lists in IC.)

Edit: Alao sorry for the late PM reply. You can thank school for that.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

@Sugar

I like that idea for overhauling the OoC head post! Though I do think having a list of the taken charas in the OoC OP would still be a good idea. (Like the name lists in IC.)

Edit: Alao sorry for the late PM reply. You can thank school for that.

@Dusky Yeah, I'm gonna include that definitely :3 I'm just trying to think of all the ways I got confused as a wee noob and trying to make this RP as beginner-friendly (in terms of perusal) as possible. And it's no prob; where I've been fiddling around all day, I've seen the PM but just haven't had the time to respond to it. Once I get Ike edited into my previous post, I'll be able to answer you~ I should prolly be apologizing for my lateness actually xd.png

loldoublepost

@Silver Should Alex leave or take her with her? It would be in-character for her to do either, so if you have a preference, I'll act in accordance to it.

Delayed response because food~ though I'll probably be doing homework after this so yeah.

I wanted Alex to stay with her just for a bit more character interaction, so it'd be great if she did that.

Alright, so I have cleared my idea with Dusky, so I'll be putting up a moveset for Vaporeon and making a couple slight edits whilst I'm there. That means Ascension inbound!

@Dusky Did Solar walk herself into the atrium or did Ratchet carry her? I assume it's the former as I can't find proof of the latter, so is it fine if I just have her laying in the atrium somewhere?

@Everyone Is everyone fine with moving ahead through the door? Felix and Thael, if you want, I can use my godly mod powers to simply have your charas obtain the stars. If not, we'll timeskip till morning and go then.

You can use your godly powers for Shawn and Blossom if you'd like.

They'll have another time to shine!

I though Ratchet'd be carrying her too, due to her injuries. He coulda put her down though. Gonna post for Solar soon.

(psssst as a heads up I only get home from school and on the computer after 6PM Cave time Mon/Tues/Fri, 4:45PM Cave Wed, and 6:35-7PM Thurs. Mon/Tues/Fri are regular schedule, Wed is short day, Thurs I have lessons after school. And my weekends are free, though I volunteer from 5EST to 7EST on Sat.)

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I though Ratchet'd be carrying her too, due to her injuries. He coulda put her down though. Gonna post for Solar soon.

(psssst as a heads up I only get home from school and on the computer after 6PM Cave time Mon/Tues/Fri, 4:45PM Cave Wed, and 6:35-7PM Thurs. Mon/Tues/Fri are regular schedule, Wed is short day, Thurs I have lessons after school. And my weekends are free, though I volunteer from 5FRT to 7FRT on Sat.)

@Dusky Thanks for letting me know!

@Silver Posted for Alex! It's in my Ascension post~

Edited by Sugar-Free

Noted, but I probably won't post today because I have a moderate amount of homework I need to stop procrastinating on. Expect a post tomorrow, unless I somehow happen to be busy again. >.<

I'm posting for Ascension right now. It'll end off with everyone jumping through a painting at the end of the hallway, which either everyone can post for their charas or just have me move them (either is fine, but individual movement is preferred); once I do so, if you wouldn't mind giving me a bit to prepare the big post required to move us forward, I'll have that up and then we'll start moving again.

@Thael I have to move ahead for now. You can integrate yourself back into the group if you'd like.

I'm posting for Ascension right now. It'll end off with everyone jumping through a painting at the end of the hallway, which either everyone can post for their charas or just have me move them (either is fine, but individual movement is preferred); once I do so, if you wouldn't mind giving me a bit to prepare the big post required to move us forward, I'll have that up and then we'll start moving again.

@Thael I have to move ahead for now. You can integrate yourself back into the group if you'd like.

Hype hype hype

But seriously, I am so excited for you-know-who to FINALLY show up!

Hype hype hype

But seriously, I am so excited for you-know-who to FINALLY show up!

~MY BODY IS READY GUYS~

@Sugar

Mind if LW's corruption reacts to the energy?

I'm writing for Solar, if I finish before I get an answer I'll post and add LW later.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

@Sugar

Mind if LW's corruption reacts to the energy? Or was it the corruption that was the mentioned energy?

Yes, she may react to the energy. I imagine its like salting the wound to be around it let's make sure to pace ourselves on the salting, though >:D

News on the laptop status: My dad put it back together yesterday, and the problem I had is fixed now (e.g. it's charging again), but now the screen remains black no matter what and the light for the num lock keeps flickering (which is not what it's supposed to do).

He's taking it to a professional today.

I will probably get myself to post for Tyrande, Shawn and Blossom today, though!

EDIT:Add Kali and Valerie to that. Just read the new posts. xP

EDIT 2: Finished posting for everyone! And my laptop might be fixed in one or two days from now. Although it might also take a bit longer... but it's being worked on! biggrin.gif

EDIT 3: So I take it that everyone in the tower is sleeping now?

Edited by Felixr2

@Felix Besides Alex and Aine, yes.

@everyone No posts from me today. Still prepping the big things and taking a personal day because I made a huge post in dat der Fire Emblem RP what I've been neglecting. Should be back in the swing of things tomorrow or the next day.

Thanks again, guys!

EDIT: Hey, Dusky! You know that font you wanted? For that thing? Y'know...the thing? Without specifying it at all? I FOUNDS IT >:D

Edited by Sugar-Free

Laptop's fixed, guys! Weeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

COMPUTER HYPE~~~~!!!

Sos, I finally got my Alex in. I'm in the process of making the large intro post for things to come~

I wanted to say that I'll likely be inactive Sunday, so my goal is to have it out tomorrow/tonight. This is because I have to fill in for someone at work Monday (a day I don't typically work, mind you), so I'll be extra dead if I don't get some rest. I know this RP's moving at a snail's pace in comparison to other RPs, but I hope you guys can understand.

Thanksies bunches!

EDIT: Part 1 of the Introduction is up in my last post! Any chara in A Team can feel free to walk and come upon the light; all charas who leapt through the painting will be deposited out into an almost entirely black room. The room naturally feeds off of Light magic and acts like a damper to it. The floors consist of a perpetual roil of smoky clouds, and the perimeter and adjacency to the evident path house larger, more corporeal cloud formations (though they are just clouds in the end; they can be walked through and everything.

Keep in mind for the trigger-happy folks with us that shooting at the evident targetwill be met with recoil. Not that anyone KNOWS that, but...just something to keep in mind :3

If I'm missing something, or you have questions, let me know! I'll have Ascension up tomorrow.