Sugar-Free

[OOC] The Eternally Guilty Sun: Revival

Hey, quick question: what general census of games has everyone played, preferably from the Nintendo-verse? Like, how many and what games have you played from other played charas' universes?

Hey, quick question: what general census of games has everyone played, preferably from the Nintendo-verse? Like, how many and what games have you played from other played charas' universes?

- Pokémon Diamond

- Some Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games (partially)

- Pokémon Platinum (partially)

- Pokémon Heart Gold (partially)

(Had an R4 card in the olden days, but then I lost the micro SD and couldn't finish the games on it... rip.)

- Pokémon X

- Pokémon Y

- Pokémon Omega Ruby

- Pokémon Sun

- Pokémon Moon (partially - still working on that)

- Pokémon GO

- Pokémon Duel

- Pokémon Shuffle

- Pokémon Rumble World (do those last four even count?)

- Super Mario 3D Land (at my friend's place, not much)

- Mario Kart (don't remember which, but I do remember playing it)

- Fire Emblem: Heroes

- Hearthstone

- Flight Rising

- Super Smash Bros. Brawl (at my friend's place, not much)

- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS

- Super Smash Bros. for WiiU (at my friend's place, not much)

In addition to this, I have some (though not many) knowledge on Pokémon Red/Blue, Yellow, Black/White and Black2/White2, have seen various Pokémon anime series, have seen the Inazuma Eleven anime series season 1 and 2 completely, and the first half of season 3 (due to lack of english subs back when I was watching them), know some stuff about the Zelda universe and plan on playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild as soon as I get my Switch. (my pre-order was too late to get it at the initial release, but I'll get them with the second issue, in about two weeks).

I think that should be it, although I might be missing some things.

Me?

At least one game of every main series pair/trio for Pokémon series (nearly finished main game of S/M)

SM64DS (never got far)

New Super Mario Bros (both Wii and DS)

Super Smash Bros 3DS

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon (only got halfway)

Pokémon Conquest

SPORE/SPORE: GA

Mario Kart (DS/7)

Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness

Flight Rising

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

...I've also read through a fair bit of the Zelda wiki. And I've been using the FE wiki to look up a couple things from TEGS characters. I know almost everything on the Bulbapedia wiki (for Pokémon) that has to do with the games. Seen the entire Brawl story mode in the wiki too.

Included GS/DD due to it being a Nintendo game that's cameoed in Smash and miiight be realm material?

And I think you can tell why I'm Dusky_Flareon.

...yeah I included all the Pokémon games I played... but to be fair both Valerie and Solar are just listed as general Pokéverse. (My fault for Solar.)

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I gave a summary when I mentioned Aine, but I'm good with pretty much everything Pokemon. Alola might be a little more difficult for me though, since I haven't gotten Sun/Moon yet. I've played SSB4 and Brawl, plus Mario Kart, a little of what I think was a modern Mario Party, some Kirby stuff, then Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks for the Zelda franchise. Fire Emblem is ok with stuff from Fates/Heroes, but I can look things up relatively easily.

I've also played Flight Rising, but my last visit was a while ago. It would be absolutely horrible and long if I listed EVERY game I played, so I just summarized (no lists, sorry). I can look up pretty much everything though so you don't have to worry about me.

*foams* AAAAAGH GOLDEN SUN AAAAAAGH YOU NEES TO PLAY THE FIRST ONE AND THE LOST AGE, THE LATTER BEING NEARLY PERFECT IN EVERY WAY DUE IN PART BY BUT NOT LIMITED TO PIERS

...ahem.

Lessee...for me:

Pokemon (literally all except remakes; I play usually only one of each generation, as well.)

Literally all the Fire Emblem (except Thracia/Geneaology/Gaiden BUT THAT'LL CHANGE SOON)

Flight Rising (super rusty at all the mechanics)

Plenty o' Mario (esp.Sunshine and Paper Mario/TTYD/Super. Dyk that the latter is made by the same people who make Fire Emblem?)

Bayonetta (but not 2)

Spore

LoZ: Twilight Princess/Wind Waker. Told you guys I'm hilariously limited :\

Golden Sun: 1/Lost Age/Dark Dawn (where my sequel at Camelot???)

All the Kirby (64, Nightmare in Dreamland, and Planet Robobot represent!)

Like...one Warioware game. Sorta.

Final Fantasy VI and VII

Outside of Nintendo/Smash:

Assassin's Creed

The Witcher

The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion/Skyrim

Fallout 3/NV/4

Some of Nier

This little hidden gem called CUBIVORE

Some of Katamari Damashi

Ring of Fate (it's a Square Enix game)

Harvest Moon 64/AWL/Another Wonderful Life/Tale of Two Towns/Tree of Tranquility/Animal Parade/(Story of Seasons if it counts)

Okami/Den

Another hidden gem called Baroque

...plenty plenty more...

Edit: for wrong numerals. Meant FF6

Edited by Sugar-Free

...oh, we can say non-Nintendo/non-character-originating games we've played too?

My non-Nintendo games that have no character from them in play are:

Forza Motorsport (3/4/5)

Forza Horizon (1/2)

Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (just the beginning though)

Minecraft (both X360 and PC) (it's actually the franchise I'd be most likely to take a character from if one of my characters was killed or taken control of by someone else, assuming I didn't put in another Pokémon)

EDIT: And I'd play the first 2 GS games if I actually HAD a Gameboy Advance/Nintendo DS/DS lite right now... let's just say I don't at the moment. Wish I do, because I'd love to replay LeafGreen as well.

EDIT 2: Forgot one - How To Train You Dragon (X360). Watched the movies too, read the books but the movies are more relevant to the game.

I have one that's similar to Felix and Inasuma Eleven in that haven't played the game much if at all but have gone through other media. It's Astérix, which does have a game, but I've only read the comics.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I guess that leaves pad and Thael, but Thael's disappeared off the face of the planet.

I think I'll go ahead and post again for Ascension tonight. I can't move T Team to morning without Silver posting and us finishing up Alex/Aine's interactions.

I guess that leaves pad and Thael, but Thael's disappeared off the face of the planet.

I think I'll go ahead and post again for Ascension tonight. I can't move T Team to morning without Silver posting and us finishing up Alex/Aine's interactions.

Um.. . do you think Solar should recognuze the Stone? That's what I was waiting for an answer on before posting her.

To reiterate: Prof. Kuikui had her, her OT had Unovan parents but was too young when they moved away from Unova to remember it. I was leaning against because I wasn't dure if a kid would tell that story to their Pokémon, though as I am Bad With Friends IRL, I guess it's maybe possible her trainer yokd a friend and she iverheard it jf you think that's plausible?

Um.. . do you think Solar should recognuze the Stone? That's what I was waiting for an answer on before posting her.

To reiterate: Prof. Kuikui had her, her OT had Unovan parents but was too young when they moved away from Unova to remember it. I was leaning against because I wasn't dure if a kid would tell that story to their Pokémon, though as I am Bad With Friends IRL, I guess it's maybe possible her trainer yokd a friend and she iverheard it jf you think that's plausible?

I meant to make it clear it was entirely up to you :3 I can work with it either way; as for Bad With Friends IRL™, well...everyone's different, and approaches situations differently. Just do whatever you think is best and I can handle it no probs. I'd prefer chara reactions to be "of themselves" and not suiting my personal agenda.

I meant to make it clear it was entirely up to you :3 I can work with it either way; as for Bad With Friends IRL™, well...everyone's different, and approaches situations differently. Just do whatever you think is best and I can handle it no probs. I'd prefer chara reactions to be "of themselves" and not suiting my personal agenda.

Alright. I'm going to have her not recognize the thing - she's heard some of the story, but not the descrption of the Stones.

Edit: Posted Solar. Once again hoping I didn't screw anything up.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Outside of Nintendo/Smash:

Assassin's Creed

Yes, Assassin's Creed! I'm slowly working my way through all of them, they're one of my favorite console games. So far, Syndicate's my favorite (who's up for crashing some old-fashioned carriages?) and Black Flag's sailing mechanic is pretty cool too.

A sort-of list for games outside of Nintendo:

Assassins's Creed

Final Fantasy III and X, as well as Type 0

Minecraft

Various MMOs and RPGs which are too cumbersome to list in detail

I tried Hearthstone/other card games? I'm pretty bad at them though.

League of Legends (I'm a noob at it though)

Stuff that I'm forgetting/isn't relevant

Also I forgot to say that I've played Monster Hunter Generations, whoops. Status update on that post I should be making: I have it half-written already, but homework is slamming me and I gotta step up my game.

Working on getting the OOC revamped for now. Also @Silver, I added Aine in Quick Ref!

Also, I personally loved AC2 and Black Flag. Say what you will about Ubisoft (and they do deserve it more ofter than not), but they aure do know how to build scenery. I know the wilderness of AC3 was particularly beautiful.

Edited by Sugar-Free

Um, @Sugar... I kinda really want to start playing Xker. May I bring aer in after T Team skips to morning unless A Team finishes in the castle beforehand? Plus Aine DID poof into a building, so...

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Um, @Sugar... I kinda really want to start playing Xker. May I bring aer in after T Team skips to morning unless A Team finishes in the castle beforehand? Plus Aine DID poof into a building, so...

Sure! Why not?

Oh! As for non-Nintendo, non-represented games:

- Submachine (All 13 games)***

- Lego Star Wars (Again, all the games, as far as I'm concerned)

- Neopets

- Trove

- Rift (quite a bit)

- Devillian (a bit)

- Heroes of the Storm (a bit)

- Smite (a bit)

- Some Final Fantasy games (a bit)

- Faeria*

- Town of Salem

- Trader of Stories: The Bell's Heart*

- A Grain of Truth*

- Trader of Stories: Chapter 1 (This honestly is the third game in the series...)*

- Cube Escape (All the games)*

- YFYIAR*** (a wonderful text adventure about a game that slowly discovers it disgusts you and everything you stand for)

- Riders of Icarus*

- Guild Wars II

- Monster Slayers (*They are the Monster Slayers' Five, led by a ghost! They won't leave a single one alive, those monsters they will roast! Their courage they will prove! The monsters will lose! They'll kill 'em all and take all their gold!*)**

- Insane Rogue AI*

- Some other Nerdook games

- Deep Sleep**/Deeper Sleep**/The Deepest Sleep**

- The Last Door (still working on finishing that series)*

- Don't Escape (all 3 games) [Don't Escape 3*]

Those are the games that I think are well-known and/or cool enough to mention. I even went as far as marking* the ones that I truly recommend playing. I do like all of them, though. You might notice a large amount of point-and-click escape games; that's because I absolutely love that genre.

Oh and Sugar, this is less relevant because almost everyone here has multiple characters, but saying it's allowed does help a lot for people who are new to RP-ing. I remember the first RP I was in (In The Depths of Madness, almost a year ago on this forum, GM'd by Coryn02), where everyone had just one character and then Thaelasan came in and made two. I was quite frustrated by that back then, mainly out of confusion. (Don't worry Thael, looking back on it they're probably my favorite characters from that RP smile.gif)

@Silver That RP also is where I got my character for Dreams from.

- YFYIAR

So I just took the time to play this just now and OMG I LOVED IT. I beat it without a walkthrough I'm proud of me ;w; My last response was "cheer" =D

I will add that in!

Also, @Felix, when will you post again for your posse? Atm, I literally have just Dusky in A Team <:3

EDIT: Sos I was thinking...how does everyone feel about establishing a Chatzy? I think it would be wise to get a grasp on what folks would like to happen in this RP (within reason), amd Chatzy's a quick way to do so.

Edited by Sugar-Free

Also, @Felix, when will you post again for your posse? Atm, I literally have just Dusky in A Team <:3

EDIT: Sos I was thinking...how does everyone feel about establishing a Chatzy? I think it would be wise to get a grasp on what folks would like to happen in this RP (within reason), amd Chatzy's a quick way to do so.

Sure thing, though I'd go the way of old TEGS and post important stuff worked out in Chatzy to the OoC (ex: handling introducing the panthers).

Posted. Argh hope this works both characterization and continuity-wise...

I saw Ascension's reaction to being in close proximity to solar rnergy and applied that to LW. As well, LW's a bit biased by mutual millennia of dislike... (Still somewhat accurate description of SC maybe, we've only seen him wary/with unfamiliar people. He'll act differently around someone he knew prior to this mess and dislikes after millennia. Plus, being sealed in a pillar together with 7 other gods for millennia tends to being out the negative sides of everyone involved, I would think, and LW and SC aren't all that nice already. SC moreso externally than LW.)

...look at me ramble. ****it I hope I got this right.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I think I'll post sometime today or tomorrow. Would've posted yesterday, but ended up not doing so...

@Sugar I'm glad you liked YFYIAR! Just... you do realize you've cheered with stumps, right?

I think I'll post sometime today or tomorrow. Would've posted yesterday, but ended up not doing so...

@Sugar I'm glad you liked YFYIAR! Just... you do realize you've cheered with stumps, right?

But I was alive~~~!!! Who cares if I don't have hands? I got in my dose of FE while the game was busy berating me (I was literally typing "Play Fire Emblem" over and over lol). 'Sides, I still got feet, ain't I?~

@Silver I forgot to mention Aine is in Quick Ref now. Give her a looksie whenever to make sure she's right.

Edited by Sugar-Free