Sugar-Free

[OOC] The Eternally Guilty Sun: Revival

By the way, Stormcatcher said what he said in the memory out loud by mistake (and doesn't know yet). He also didn't hear anything after 'you had better have a damn good reason'.

Any insights you want Alex to make about Stormy here? U'm a bit stuck on how to properly respond, since Alex is regressing into herself and I'm not sure how she's going to react to Storm seemingly ignoring her/denying her. I'm assuming he hit flashback mode around the time Alex trailed off, so they wouldn't be talking over each other (for the sake of not having to go back and explain why she didn't hear it xd.png)

EDIT: And I'm assuming Alex does hear him say the flashback stuff? 'Cause, if not, she's just gonna give up on him right then and there and smash that Elixir out of petty anger (since, in her mind, he's basically telling her that he refuses to let her prove that she isn't dangerous, and that he'd rather suffer/die than let her help him)

Edited by Sugar-Free

Hmmm.... well, I will say that he's saying what he said in the flashback in a different tone, an almost scared tone. (I'm actually not super-sure what Alex'd get out of that, so maybe could I have a general idea?)

(And sure, let's assume he said the flashback stuff after Alex stopped talking.)

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

It's absolutely brilliant Link is offering Tyrande a bow! Bows are like... The only kind of weapon she's ever really used.

Yep! Link's a gentleman. He would hate for her to use her powers, he picked up she didnt like using them, and he doesn't want her defenceless.

Now all she needs is a white tiger to ride! tongue.gif

@Sugar-Free is it fine if I let Tyrande conjure arrows the same way she does it in WoW? (Magically, basically made out of light)

She will still be using Silence, Holy Nova, PW: Tentacles and Lesser Heal, because those aren't shadowpriest-related.

Too bad, using Mind Vision on Link will slowly get her addicted to the arts of the Cabal, she'll eventually use SW: Pain and SW: Death again and in the end get her as far as using Mind Control. Then she'll have something like "what have I done?!!" And stop using it completely.

Can Pain and Death then be swapped for Flash Heal (Heals a character quite a bit. Can be used 5 times per battle) and Holy Fire (Deals quite some damage to a character and heals Tyrande as if she used Flash Heal on herself. Can be used twice per battle.)

And Lesser Heal could be replaced by Heal. (Does the same thing, but has twice as much effect) If that doesn't make her too strong. Keep in mind this'll be near the end of the RP - I like planning these kinds of things ahead.

Hmmm.... well, I will say that he's saying what he said in the flashback in a different tone, an almost scared tone. (I'm actually not super-sure what Alex'd get out of that, so maybe could I have a general idea?)

(And sure, let's assume he said the flashback stuff after Alex stopped talking.)

Since it's out of character for him, I imagine it'll confuse or concern her. But that assertion at the end is probably going to make her fully regress to the "empty" state and make her give up. She may try asking him about it later, but I don't see her wanting to do anything after getting to that state. The fact that Stormy doesn't trust her and won't tell her hurts her badly.

@Felix Sure! And do you mean once she gives up her "dark arts", you'd like them replaced?

@Felix Sure! And do you mean once she gives up her "dark arts", you'd like them replaced?

Exactly that! smile.gif

@Sugar-Free: Cyil's family/responsibilities are two of the most important things to her, followed by her friends (especially Azura). She's currently single, and knowing how long she'll live, she refuses to allow herself to even entertain any romantic notions.

This is one of the longest running high-quality RPs I've been in so far and I appreciate what you've done to make it possible~!

@Everyone: Not to make this a flashback chain (seriously, I feel like all the characters are going down memory lane right now), but I'll warn you guys: There's a pretty long chunk of flashback that I'm including in my next post, but it's mostly just a bunch of dialogue and spacing.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

@Silver you should have Cyil mention her hunger in her next post. I plan on having Ike ask her regardless, but since there's an avocado left, I figure that might suffice...?~

EDIT: Added some Soren that I think may be of interest because lolparallels, and getting ready to add Alex and my flavor post for Klepto. @Dusky, do you mind Klepto dying at Solar's hands--err...paws?

@Silver you should have Cyil mention her hunger in her next post. I plan on having Ike ask her regardless, but since there's an avocado left, I figure that might suffice...?~

EDIT: Added some Soren that I think may be of interest because lolparallels, and getting ready to add Alex and my flavor post for Klepto. @Dusky, do you mind Klepto dying at Solar's hands--err...paws?

No - it'll be good fuel for a bit of "Arceus what did I do?!"

No - it'll be good fuel for a bit of "Arceus what did I do?!"

YAY ANGST I know how much it's going to be against her beliefs to do so. I'm going to have Klepto go in for a final blow, and he can have his goose cooked in your post.

Also, since I want them to start up the steps, imma force Storm to accept her help, but she now realizes that he's sorta-kinda afraid of her to some degree. I thought about the breaking of the Elixir, but I'd rather Alex be petty in anger later biggrin.gif

EDIT: All responses are in!

Edited by Sugar-Free

I hope my posts are substantial enough for a reply - I kinda stopped there because, aside from Lightweaver, I wasn't sure about how to continue....

Solar's starting in on her whole what did I do?, by the way.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

My show is finally out of my hands and autonomous now so.....I'M BACK and will be posting soon.

Not sure how to bring Ratchet back in but would it be ok if it was Ratchet that shot Klepto out of the sky? He would have no real way of getting to the top of the pyramid other than the path that goes around so I guess it would make sense he was late to the party?

Keeps solar's conscious clean too...

My show is finally out of my hands and autonomous now so.....I'M BACK and will be posting soon.

Not sure how to bring Ratchet back in but would it be ok if it was Ratchet that shot Klepto out of the sky? He would have no real way of getting to the top of the pyramid other than the path that goes around so I guess it would make sense he was late to the party?

Keeps solar's conscious clean too...

Having Ratchet retroactively shoot Klepto would undo several posts worth of development, so I'm saying no. As well, it was my intention to have Solar kill Klepto, so she can join the rest of the sufferers on the path of grieving xd.png It gives me a struggle I can entertain with her.

I do need Ratchet up there. It's fine if he fired a shot at him and missed, and joins Ascension/Solar later, buuut having him there conveniently solves a problem that's coming up.

Ascension is going to escape via Vaporeon's self-liquification, buuuut that means he won't be able to help Solar while he's in that state because he'd be...well, water. And she's sorta a Fire type. We'll need someone to ferry her away from the corpse, and Ratchet is not only someone she trusts, but who understands her (literally)

@Sugar (Lightweaver's going to ask Ascension about that energy next she sees him, by the way. She won't outright say some of it's in her, but depending on how her question ends up worded...

Ascension will probably notice the energy in any case.)

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Hey @Silver, do you mind if Ike assists her with walking? She seems to be so worn out that I'm surprised she's still moving. If not, that's fine, but I'll still make him worry about it/possibly offer her help anyway.

EDIT: I'll wait on Silver before I post Ike. I have Alex and Ascension up, so Ratchet is free to move to Solar's position in the pyramid (if he'd like to, that is)

Edited by Sugar-Free

Thats why I asked.

I got something up. It's not much.

I need to get back in the groove of this.

Well, Ike can offer to help Cyil, but she'll probably still insist on walking by herself, even if it's slow going.

Sorry my post isn't all that good, I wa kinda stuck on how to have Stormcatcher follow Alex up the stairs. I eventually just had it be that he's confused and trying to figure her behaviour out, so he's less resistant...

(Will add Solar in a bit, have volunteering soon for 2 hours.)

UPDATE

So, I won't be posting tonight. I'm simply too tired to do so :< Sorry for leaving you all hanging another day.

@Sugar

Alright. PS, I put up Solar. I'm fine with her hopping on in Ratchet's post.

I'll go back and add in LW in a bit.

EDIT: LW up! To explain her reaction: let's be honest here, Vaporeon and Eevee look very different. And Lightweaver doesn't know about Pokémon and their evolutions... I think you can see why she thinks it's a faker.

EDIT2: Aleo, Ascension doesn't appear to have any external items to start a transformation, and breedchange/scatterscrolls certainly count as external. There's also the eye colour changing. Lightweaver doesn't know if there are creatures here that can change eye colour, but since it's not possible in Sornieth (outside very maybe a deity doing it) and she only knows herself to be here out if the Eleven and is depowered, she thinks imposter.

(Actually, Xker's unfamiliarity with magic could also cause an imposter reaction if aer doesn't see a shifter transforming (including Ascension here due to his evolution/devolution). Same may happen with Stormcatcher and Ascension before Stormcatcher's familiar with Pokémon, too, though LW and SC won't call imposter if it seems the shifter had an external item that caused the transformation.)

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I'm posting for my charas, but I have more to add to Ike's portion. I feel like it'll end up being substantial, so I didn't want to wait to get what I already had out.

Solar's claws dug in as she gripped Ratchet's body. Her wounds were rather sore, and tge sandstorm unnerved her. A haze of regret clouded her mind

That's three moves and one ability in three sentences. GJ, Dusky.

@Felix Best part is that wasn't even intentional. guess that happens when you play a lot of Pokémon games

--

Finished editing the post.