TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

What makes you so certain? o_O

Well, I guess I can't be entirely certain, but since we weren't told a cause for the infection it seems likely that it's the doing of a mischievous slimy dragon.

Well, I guess I can't be entirely certain, but since we weren't told a cause for the infection it seems likely that it's the doing of a mischievous slimy dragon.

Some artists may be inspired by the event, but I believe the event is pretty much artist driven, while TJ is the one who picks the release, and artists don't all share their dragon ideas with each other.

A slime dragon is certainly a possibility (and would be cool)! But I personally wouldn't be so positive. I think there was just less storytelling in this event. ^^;;

Some artists may be inspired by the event, but I believe the event is pretty much artist driven, while TJ is the one who picks the release, and artists don't all share their dragon ideas with each other.

A slime dragon is certainly a possibility (and would be cool)! But I personally wouldn't be so positive. I think there was just less storytelling in this event. ^^;;

Ooh, interesting, I will stay on my toes then! I didn't know it was all so independent or that there would be multiple dragon candidates.

I hope there's more storytelling tomorrow.

There were 51. There are now 54.

I was about to say. tongue.gif

Could have sworn there were 51, but I caught three more and all bets were off.

Wait a moment... If the disease is inspired by the cordyceps fungus, and the badge is a virus, aren't both badges more asociated with curing the sickness than with spreading it? I mean, virus cannot live in symbiosis with anything, but can attack stuff like fungi or bacteria, so the virus would attack the actual infection.

Edited by RohenTahir

Somehow (not sure how, really), I managed to win a game without placing any markers down, just randomly clicked everywhere xd.png Can't wait to see what the new Halloween eggs will look like :3

Since this is my first Halloween, I'm dying to know:

How come only some people have these?

http://imgur.com/c6xch8t

Its a banner that separates out the trick or treating items you find on the site between the years you participate in. So for example when I look at my trick or treating I have a banner with a cemetery followed by a shelf full of potion ingredients and other spooky things, followed by the scene with the spooky forest and haunted castle in the background.

Now I just need to work out whether to get 4 boys and 3 girls or 4 girls and 3 boys or 7 of one or the other. @_@

I never bothered before, and now that I'm trying to do lineages now, all of the times I took pot luck are causing me trouble breeding, LMAO

Is there anyone here who does lineages a lot with a suggestion of what works best when dealing with 7 PB Halloweens?

Wait a moment... If the disease is inspired by the cordyceps fungus, and the badge is a virus, aren't both badges more asociated with curing the sickness than with spreading it? I mean, virus cannot live in symbiosis with anything, but can attack stuff like fungi or bacteria, so the virus would attack the actual infection.

This is in no way official but my take on this contagion is it being similar to a cordyceps fungus [snip]

Bolding mine.

It is the take of one artist who participated in making the event. Another artist who worked on the art needed used a bacteriophage as a symbol of the contagion, probably because it is a recognizable design. Basically, you're over thinking things.

Edited by Pokemonfan13

Now I just need to work out whether to get 4 boys and 3 girls or 4 girls and 3 boys or 7 of one or the other. @_@

I never bothered before, and now that I'm trying to do lineages now, all of the times I took pot luck are causing me trouble breeding, LMAO

Is there anyone here who does lineages a lot with a suggestion of what works best when dealing with 7 PB Halloweens?

i leave one to luck biggrin.gif just influence 3 fems and 3 males, and voilá :3

Okay, I know this is a thread on the contagion, but I was just wondering how long the new eggs would be dropping for since I have to go to bed soon as I work at 8:45 in the morning. -sad face-

Okay, I know this is a thread on the contagion, but I was just wondering how long the new eggs would be dropping for since I have to go to bed soon as I work at 8:45 in the morning. -sad face-

They'll be dropping for 24 hours :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

I'm super excited for tomorrow!

I'm hoping to trade for one more so I can have 4 females 4 males of the new halloween breed. Maybe I can convince my brother xd.png

I'm super excited for tomorrow!

I'm hoping to trade for one more so I can have 4 females 4 males of the new halloween breed. Maybe I can convince my brother xd.png

hahah good idea!!

---

My brother doesn't play on this game anymore since he found World of Warcraft.

Is it considered multi scrolling if I ask him to catch one for me?

Almost there, almost there! Just a few hours left until the new eggs start dropping! I can't wait to see what they look like!

hahah good idea!!

---

My brother doesn't play on this game anymore since he found World of Warcraft.

Is it considered multi scrolling if I ask him to catch one for me?

As long as it's your brother who logs into his own scroll and catches the egg(s) himself, it's fine.

Multiscrolling would be you logging into his scroll.

Almost time...

blink.gif I just picked up one of my own lurker offspring from the AP. Too bad I need the space for tomorrow. *goes back to game*

Edited by Lagie

I am getting anxious to see the new eggs, too. I will only have room for two of them when they first start dropping, but by the end of the day tomorrow I will have been able to pick up 7. I just wish we had an 8th spot. I hate uneven numbers. Last year I was able to trade for an 8th Caligene. As it is I wish we could wait to influence our eggs until we see if the dragon is dimorphic and whether we like the male or female the best. wink.gif

There were 51. There are now 54.

And there could always be more tomorrow.... ninja.gif

I'm on countdown... I really hope I get at least one whose code I can pronounce. xd.png