kastrex

DC fanart ahoy except not really

I just set it as my wallpaper and it is everything I wanted and more <3 <3 I never would've thought to use that background landscape, but it is executed beautifully.

I don't have any crits as I said on IRC lol. I lurve it, tysm kas <3

Wow, your artwork is absolutely stunning! ohmy.gif Think I'm gonna be watching this thread from now on tongue.gif Would love to get a request in at a later point.

Woah, nice colour contrast! Always a sucker for orange and blue.

And about Spuma, while he doesn't have a description yet, the basic gist is that he's a captured and shackled Bolt used as a generator by his captors as they study him and work to figure out how to harness electricity with more practical inanimate objects. The dragon's a bit of a guinea pig.

Almost three months since this was requested, oops

user posted image

no border here because ultimate legendary and everything blahblahblah

if you have a bright monitor, here's the colors altered 'more to my intentions' (sorry but I draw these on a dull laptop, so they can be quite over-saturated)

Welp I wandered off and completely forgot I requested this. I'm so glad I came back to see it, it's GORGEOUS. <3333 Thank you so much!

Do you have DeviantArt or any other page where you upload all your gorgeous art? I wanna stalk ♥ *3*

oops

So I've closed request slots because I want to get used to doing commissions

I do plan on drawing the bolt dragon in the first slot eventually, but probably as something to test out new software with I finally thought up a pose I actually liked even though it's been... 3 months? only 3? I thought it had been like, 6

I've drawn some of my friend's flight rising characters as practice in different styles and atmospheres maybe

user posted image

user posted image

I'm going to call this one finished at the moment even though I think I've missed a few details I forgot to put in. I'll probably edit them in later when I manage to get on the other computer (I can already see that I forgot that I changed the intensity of the light that's reflecting onto something, too. Some skulls also need thickening so they're not just paper crafts haha)

These were both drawn on a brighter, less colorblind monitor so if your display is dull like mine they won't be too visible lol

If you want my DA it's krastei.deviantart.com but I can almost guarantee that this thread will be more up to date than my deviantart account is

Also today I learned that the snipping tool alters the colors of whatever it takes a screenshot of if you save it. It's very slight but still visible.

Thanks a lot guys

ayy thanks

here have a picture of dragon I saw in a dream

Was definitely inspired by a new fr gene that came out though

my brain probably just scooped a skydancer and a fae up and processed it into this tbh

Wu9lQgU.png

and this-

0cc954008047cb3b3715e82624d086cd.png

was meant to be the tangled wood but I drew everything wrong

and now there's this

b786348e96a9fcfcebbf9ec7e117a7fd.png

There's a few reflections I need to fix/blur when I get to em but looking at this any longer hurts rn lmao

These aren't quite finished but I'm not sure when i'll get back to working on them

Edited by kastrex
updated first derg with new

So I'm making an art archive of all the stuff I've published on the internet in this fr dragon's description, pretty much everything that isn't posted here is on there except for the badges I've made such as these, XjnnCJr.png ffpZiVG.png PSJqEWK.png xgCiEt8.png which can be located here

(disclaimer that my rights to use these specific badges are only for art example showcases)

Moving the archive to this thread shows that it gets really buggy so I won't be doing that

ANYHOW more art-

A friend's flight rising progen:
crFuafV.png

a drawing of marisa I don't want to finish because i feel weird about the style I chose:
641ca0a5fa253a69443fcb97936b6ad7.png
yeah sweet dreams tonight

A comet rider adopt I may or may not be doing despite it actually blocking up the adop shop's art list

u4rp8EH.png

butterfly variant

A planet born from a spire:

9d632279975eff6c6e91477fa7984b3e.png 

and maybe the luminosity layer mode incarnate

thanks forrr everything

On 2/21/2017 at 2:56 AM, kastrex said:

Thanks guys

By a nebula avatar I'm going to assume that all I'm drawing is an avatar in the maximum avatar size for this site and not something I cropped off a full picture, if you want a full painting you can just ask. full painting it is

user posted image

here's the almerald and a kyanite pygmy performing some magic

omg I have no words for how beautiful this is.