TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

it's pretty nuts how hard these drops are considering its 2:30am. usually it's only this difficult around midnight when they first start dropping but I guess not a lot of people have actually been able to lock themselves on the new eggs

these are gonna be really rare, and if they're not I'm gonna be pretty upset. thought I was good at catching eggs! tongue.gif

Are the eggs not dropping all of a sudden?

they drop every 5 minutes and then you have the hourly drop. As of now the 5 minute drops are lasting about 30 seconds each.

Wow, these go so fast! With my sis' lending of her lair, I was able to nab three blue and two orange for myself (too bad I had to drop some eggs for it...) Super excited to see what these hatch into! :3 Good thing I'm a fast clicker! I'm finally off to bed.

Edited by Natakiro

they drop every 5 minutes and then you have the hourly drop. As of now the 5 minute drops are lasting about 30 seconds each.

Make that ~20 seconds.

Glad I caught two of the orange first. |D;

30 seconds is too short!

That's just how quickly people are grabbing them.

The cave generates a number of eggs based on how many users are actively hunting at the time. As people grab their share, you should find grabbing eggs easier. ^^

~

As to whomever asked why TJ's eggs hadn't hatched yet - yeah, they're at 4 days left, but they're also less than one day old. Due to this (and possibly TJ upping their durability??? I don't know if he actually does this, but he may), his eggs always take more views than ours to hatch. =)

Make that ~20 seconds.

Glad I caught two of the orange first. |D;

Yeah I am starting to see the drops disappear at about 20 seconds now xd.png

I just need 2 Blue ones but it is tough to grab them.

Is it me or is the cracking sequence on one of them a bit 'different'?

Is it me or is the cracking sequence on one of them a bit 'different'?

Looks like it's going to explode tongue.gif

So excited about this!

I missed new releases! ^w^

Looks like it's going to explode tongue.gif

So excited about this!

I missed new releases! ^w^

You and me both! biggrin.gif

I swear that orange egg has eyes poking out..

Edited by acm1923

Awe the Orange/gold hatchie is so cute! And the description is very interesting. *sits back to ponder*... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by acm1923

Shiny!

I abandoned two eggs so I could catch these, does anyone know when they'll start appearing again?

All drops occur on the x:00 and x:05 intervals.

Shiny!

I abandoned two eggs so I could catch these, does anyone know when they'll start appearing again?

they drop every 5 minutes, and on the hour. the drops are just very, very short. they'll be flooding for the next 9 hours possibly, and after that other egg types will be mixed in but they're permanent so there's no risk of them disappearing completely

edit: ninja.gif 'd

and of course it goes into maintenance when I've only got 3 blues and one orange

Edited by CowlRaven

These are gonna be ultrarare, calling it now (should've called it right on release, really). That gold hatchie is spectacular.

Thanks for the release!