Tigerkralle

Breeding Plans for Mutamore Dragons

I probably won't be able to make lineages like this but I did want to see what Prizes would look with Mutamores.

Gold:

user posted image

Silver:

user posted image

Bronze:

user posted image

I like the one with Silvers the most.

For me, they look best with other fierce-looking dragons - Bleeding Moons, Fevers, Earths.

EDIT: Wow, Brutes do work very well.

Edited by Gealach

I tried both of mine with silvers and both two refusals. Luckily I have more silvers to try them with (or I can just try them again with the opposite silver mates next week).

I bred mine with a Thalassa and got an egg - looks like the lineage will be neat-looking too http://dragcave.net/lineage/7iOXb

Oh gosh. I wasn't very into this pairing when people posted mock-ups, but I use the Portal 2 skin, and apparently in this case it makes all the difference. I love it! Thanks for posting that. ohmy.gif

As a Nhiostrife hoarder I am definitely glad these guys look good with them.

And, I, too, wanted to breed them with Aegis's for their 'bipolarisms' and was disappointed when I realized that they were both male.

There was another lineage I liked and I already forgot it. //sigh

I really Mutamores them with Blue Gemshards, so that's what I'm going with, I guess. The Thalassa pairing looks nice too, and I'm intrigued by the Mutamore x Indigo Lunar mock-up... They look great with Nhiostrifes and Bleeding Moons as well, but I'm not really a fan of either breed. Oh, and I'm surprised they look pretty good with Green Coppers in the mock-up.

Edited by Aie

I just tried to breed one of my boys with a Specklethroat and got a "no interest" but then I paired the other with an Indigo Lunar and I quite like it! :D (It even has a cute code for a Valentine-kin~ :3)

I think they look quite nice with Brutes o3o

Remind me to hit you up for trades next breeding season, Pie.

#1 and #2.

I like them best with the Blue Nebulas and Tan Ridgewings. Too bad I so hate lineages that depend on random colors giving me the right one! *sigh* That and I need to get female nebulas and tan ridgewings...

My first one grew up and I tried him with a Specklethroat who also has a word code: http://dragcave.net/lineage/CNQ4l Looks pretty cool, I think.

ETA: Actually, I could do a Mutamore/Specklethroat checker with all word-code CBs. That'd be kind of neat. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I don't know what I'll breed mine with but I really like the names I gave my boys

The Missing Kink & Fear this Love

Unsure about how they look with SunRise, Could use another's opinion. Then again, I wonder if they'd look better with SunSets? unsure.gif

Tried it with a fever because I like the poses. The colors I'm not sure about, they aren't bad but they don't WOW me.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I took this one in as I love them with Fevers and Thalassa. Will defo go for these checkers. Thanks! biggrin.gif