Tigerkralle

Breeding Plans for Mutamore Dragons

I like them best with Tan Ridgewings (first idea I had when I saw the adult) and with Blue Nebulas. Of course until next Valentine's day there may be new breeds that look even better...

Here they are with Purples:

user posted image

I'm not sure about this one. I think I would prefer the male Purple if that were possible.

I really like them with bleeding moons, blusangs, blue and gold lunar heralds, and thalassas. They also look good with specklethroateds. And a few others I can't keep track of right now. I'm pleasantly surprised at how many things they look good with as their colouring is a bit unusual and I wasn't sure how many things they'd look good with.

user posted image

x Coastal Waverunners. Wanted to add this because I don't really like them a lot but they look very nice and tidy in a lineage with Macklemores Mutamores.

Cake Dragon x S'mores Dragon xd.png What a tasty combination...

user posted image

*twitch twitch twitch*

They look soooooo good with so many things....

Cheers!

C4.

Hm ... blue Gem, Silver, Fever, Harvest, Coastal, Specklethroated ... I can't decide! Mints are a close second xd.png

These guys do look surprisingly good with a lot of breeds. I think I like the blue Gemstones and both Nebula colors best. The Thalassa matches a little too well for my tastes. And while I like Deep Seas with a lot of things, this pairing makes them look bulky and awkward. They also look good with Carmines and Brutes. Decisions, decisions! laugh.gif

I adore these pairings! And these new dragons, I like them with Green and REALLY pink dragons the most.

I'm working on compiling various checkers posted here and some I make myself into an easy accessible/viewable album for all, and myself xd.png

Here is the album: http://imgur.com/a/pu85e

Working on renaming the images for more organization, just tell me if there are more pairings to be added, and I'll certainly add my own! (checkers or otherwise)

Edited by Clya

i think they look great with Carmine's also, depending on what element they are, I might try Mutamore x GoN & Avatars.

Has anyone done a mock-up with green Gemstones? I like the blue, but I'd like to see the green.

Of those already posted, I like the blue gem, tan ridge (gorgeous!), all the lunars (but the blue and bronze in particular), blue nebs, blue coppers, astrapi, and coastals.

I like the color of the harvests, but not the pose with the mutamores. Thalassa isn't a bad pair either. I like avatars but I don't so much like the GoNs having to be in the lineage. Purple's not a bad pair. The purple of the purple pairs really nice with the purple in the mutamore. I like the color of the undines but not sure of the overall lineage.

I really thought I'd like brute and carmine more than I do. xP

NarotizaDragonTamer - that's a neat plan. o3o

Now! Here are the ones I did. There's some repeats (*cough xenos and brute cough* because I was at school when I did these earlier today).

I'll post the images to my favorites (in general order of preference) and link the rest below.

Here's the full album: http://imgur.com/a/DRAUf/layout/horizontal

It includes canopy, falconiform, green gem, gwyvern, imp, lurker, skywing, spirit ward, sunrise, sunset, tangar, teimarr, trihorn, and tsunami.

I thought the sunrise pairing would be so beautiful but it doesn't stand out to me. xP

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

My top pairings are probably greenwing, tan ridge, and blue lunar. Gonna be a hard choice for what to focus on next year. =X

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I think I like them most with all dark blue dragons... Blue Lunars, Blue Nebulas, Falconiforms, Nhiosrifes... Dark red is looking good too, though. I tried Reds:

user posted image

I posted this in the Valentines thread, but I suppose this is a more appropriate place...

I love them with Silver Lunar Herald, but I think I personally have enough pairings with them. So here are my plans for these guys so far:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Kind of on the fence about these 3 below...I guess it will depend on if there is any new dragon(s) released between now and then that I like more...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Red Gemshards might be rather *red* compared to Mutamores ...

With blue ones, looks like this:

user posted image

*snip*

Love this pairing! And the one with Fevers. wub.gif

I love them with blacks and reds!

I'm going to create one with them with Guardians and some other Holidays and will update the album when I do so :3

I also like the Nhiostrifes with them. So many choices, but I think I'll still go with RBs.

Deepseas, Solstices, and Blue Gemshards are all my favorites so far biggrin.gif

Definitely interested to see GoN/Avatar pairings to though.

Carmine Wyverns, Blacktip Dragons, Black Teas, Brutes, Cassares, Red variant Gemshard, Gaia Xenoworms all seem like very good pairings, I think my first breeding project will be MutamorexRed variant Gemshards, and hopefully make it part of a larger linage. Just gotta get some cb red gemshard females first, lol.

I know that breeding any Valentine with Pinks are a bit cliche (but still look really pretty), but what about this pairing? ohmy.gif I don't usually breed my holiday dragons unless there's a pairing I like and can continue it (or if I can't breed them due to being egg-locked or forgetfulness xd.png) so maybe this will help those who were wondering about this pairing? :3

user posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

My first thought Mutamores with Carmine Wyverns is more beautiful then i expected. First pairing on my list and then like many of you mentioned they are looking great together with a lot of breeds.

Okay on the lineage viewer of AoND they are looking good together with Aegis in its true form:

http://www.allureofnds.net/NDER/Lineage.ph...ate=j1lNX&style[border]=n

Edited by Tigerkralle

Okay on the lineage viewer of AoND they are looking good together with Aegis in its true form:

http://www.allureofnds.net/NDER/Lineage.ph...ate=j1lNX&style[border]=n

Too bad that's impossible considering both are male-only.

Random thought I got, don't think anyone has looked at Desipis.

http://www.allureofnds.net/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=1&mate=Ytb8W

Looks kinda neat to me, both look like they're roaring.

Too bad that's impossible considering both are male-only.

blink.gif Oh... right sadly not possible.

Desipis is also a good idea.