Tigerkralle

Breeding Plans for Mutamore Dragons

I have been breeding everything with Mageias lately, but I don't think I'm crazy about them with Mutamores. I do like the Mutamores with blue Gemshards, Thalassas, and Silvers though. smile.gif

Unsure about how they look with SunRise, Could use another's opinion. Then again, I wonder if they'd look better with SunSets?  unsure.gif

Looks lovely! Here's one with Sunset, for comparison.

Heres what they look like with Spirit Wards: http://dragcave.net/lineage/sGwul

I think they look pretty good but would probably look nicer when lit up.

Oh, now that is interesting! It happened to be lit up when I viewed it, and that looks nice. I may have to try that as well. biggrin.gif

My opinion? I tried breeding because the mates just grew up today. Both pairs liked each other. Both produced an egg. I think I'm in love with Mutamore x Thalassa.

Hmmm, I'm definitely gonna go for a blue dragon for one of mine probably bleeding moon - though I like both blue gemshard and blue neb with these guys, I have had such a nightmare getting the right alt when working with nebs previously that I'd actually rather not!

And the other one I think I'll go for Thalassa because it's the very first lineage I have actually liked with Thalassas. They are such a pretty breed, but the colours don't play well with others imo.

We'll see what gets released later on this year before deciding for sure. I life mate so choosing a pairing for Christmas or Valentine's dragons is major decision tongue.gif