Stellaluna22

Potion Brewing 2015

This thread/list has been so very helpful. I should've thanked you all earlier.

To clarify the "blue desipis" on the list, combining Tanglebracken and White Lace Lichen will brew a potion that changes the flame and gem colours on a desipis, like here.

Ice Thyme and Slow Sand's potion turn tan ridgewings and red dorsals into regular purple eggs.

Sulfurated Straw Flowers + Swirling Shadow = potion that gives black dragons a hat and broomstick like here

Blue Arum/Pink Scale potion not only changes the targets gender but can only be used on dragons and drakes with sprite dimorphism

Alabasta Baca/Red Fireflies potion only turns falconiform wyverns white with orange fiery (not bloody)  wingtips, like here, like here.

The potion that turns dragons to mushrooms can only target black, water, waterhorse, dark green, and red dragons.

Cool, thanks for the clarifications. The doc is currently under enough viewerload that I can't even get in to update it, but I'll do so when I can (probably late tonight after everyone goes to sleep >_> )

I assume the dragon changes are not permanent? biggrin.gif

Potion effects last 24 hours.

To everyone contributing in helping find the combinations and ingredients:

Thank you so much to your help!

We'd appreciate it if you guys can put the location, elemental affinity, and description of any new ingredients you find.

Editors:

Let's try to make the ingredients colour coded maybe? I started a little legend of the colours for affinities. Editing on my phone isn't easy DX

We'd appreciate it if you guys can put the location, elemental affinity, and description of any new ingredients you find.

All ingredients should be listed at this point, I believe.

Editors:

Let's try to make the ingredients colour coded maybe? I started a little legend of the colours for affinities. Editing on my phone isn't easy DX

I wasn't able to get into the sheet last time I tried; too many viewers. I'll try it again.

Do you want someone to start adding or listing images of the ingredients?

I can at least upload to my account what I have collected (which isn't a lot...)

A blackish grey colored potion, made from leech and rainbow water(coast), that did this:

user posted image

It was available for other green dragons as well, but I chose that one.

Edited by Stormbreeze

Is there some place to report glitched ingredients? I just tried to pick up some icicle looking thing and it told me:

Page Not Found

The page you are looking for does not appear to exist.

Is there some place to report glitched ingredients? I just tried to pick up some icicle looking thing and it told me:

Page Not Found

The page you are looking for does not appear to exist.

Here. General consensus there seems to be keep trying until you get the ingredient or it goes away. Relogging and clearing cache/cookies might also help.

White lace lichen(desert) says it works with "a pretty flower", but that pretty flower is NOT eucalyptus(forest).

I can at least upload to my account what I have collected (which isn't a lot...)

Do you want to send your email to me and I can add you?

This will also be helpful for the wiki biggrin.gif

White lace lichen(desert) says it works with "a pretty flower", but that pretty flower is NOT eucalyptus(forest).

That plant is Tanglebraken.

Well darn it, I don't have any Adult Greens or Tangars and I created a potion for it xd.png If only it worked on frozens!

We need stable image hosting to make this happen though. Somewhere the images won't get deleted or moved. Almost inclined to say "let the wiki handle it" since they have their own hosting.

We need stable image hosting to make this happen though. Somewhere the images won't get deleted or moved. Almost inclined to say "let the wiki handle it" since they have their own hosting.

What about something like Imgur @_@

Do you want to send your email to me and I can add you?

This will also be helpful for the wiki biggrin.gif

I have sent a request! And unfortunately, since I can't swipe the images off the site for some reason, All I have is screenshots of the sprites. Here is the album on my photobucket: Link

What about something like Imgur @_@

Imgur would probably be perfect. I don't have an account there, though.

I have sent a request! And unfortunately, since I can't swipe the images off the site for some reason, All I have is screenshots of the sprites. Here is the album on my photobucket: Link

All the ingredient images are here:

http://static . dragcave . net/images/halloween15/ingredients.png

They need to be split apart, though. I can do it but I have nowhere to go with them afterward.

EDIT: sigh. Link keeps editing itself. I put it in a code box, just take out the spaces.

Edited by AGYK

I meant send your email to me by PM o_o"

Imgur would probably be perfect. I don't have an account there, though.

All the ingredient images are here. They need to be split apart, though. I can do it but I have nowhere to go with them afterward.

I can't see that link for some reason, but if you have them. I can split them up using MS paint and then upload them on to my Photobuckt. Though I kinda don't want to look, since I'm still in the process of collecting all of them myself.

I can't see that link for some reason, but if you have them. I can split them up using MS paint and then upload them on to my Photobuckt. Though I kinda don't want to look, since I'm still in the process of collecting all of them myself.

Yeah, the forum software broke the link. I tossed it into a code box.

I'll go ahead and split the images and put them on TinyPic; you can take them from there.

Yeah, the forum software broke the link. I tossed it into a code box.

I'll go ahead and split the images and put them on TinyPic; you can take them from there.

Kay kay! Until I get them, I'll just keep the screenshot available on the album.

Oh maaaan I love the egg potion. I wish we could collect eggs. I used it on one of my blusang, ugh /swoon

I am able to save the images from the site and upload them to imgur; can you guys do that too? I'm on my phone and uploading them individually is a little bit overwhelming but I can try. I only have a few ingredients, though.

Edit:

If I made the egg potion I would use it on my CB Gold.

So I can say I got a CB Gold egg.

Edited by Stellaluna22

While I'm looking at this, are we sure we have all the ingredients? There's one blue-green plant I don't recognize and isn't in my ingredient list. There's also an hourglass full of sand but I'm willing to chalk that up as a loading icon.