Stellaluna22

Potion Brewing 2015

Might someone be able to show me the dino changes? I never get a dino myself, so I can't use any of my potions. Much appreciated!

I turned him into a female, and now he doesn't even want to look at his mate... rolleyes.gif

user posted image

@Confused Cat - I laughed SO hard when I saw your dinos! xd.pngxd.png

Might someone be able to show me the dino changes?  I never get a dino myself, so I can't use any of my potions.  Much appreciated!

I have two of the dino changes on My Scroll.

I moved all my potion changed dragons to the top of the sort order. you should be able to see them , their names are Quik Jac and Dipsy Doodles Dayo

I think I made them all, I did it so many times I don't think I missed a single combo. biggrin.gif

"You don’t seem to have any dragons that this potion can be used on."

sad.gif

My first potion as well...

[EDIT]

Hurrah, potion #6 can be applied to my dragons! tongue.gif (it's the balloon mutator)

Edited by ajrich

Woohoo! I have all the potions on dragons, all listed at top of scroll. (I have to put them back where they belong tomorrow lol)

Who else is making a bunch of potions to transform as much of their scroll as possible? I know I am. Though, there are going to be a (SPOILER) lot of gender flips as I just had a whole lot of blue arum and pink scale. (END SPOILER)

Is anyone else going to be potion heavy? And with what?

And now my Scroll is potion-ified as far as I can with the materials I have.

All my coppers are shiny! So many Gender flips. Rainbow Desipis! Mushrooms! My poor traumatized balloons! Muted Colored Dragons! Dapper Storm Dragons that hid their babies in Fogs to protect them! (While one hid a mate.) Pygmys the size of Royal Crimsons, literally. My Whites hate me! My Luminas hate me! Blackened Wyverens (instead of Golden, xd.png)! Grave styled Falconiforms! Albino Pyralspites! REAL DINOSAURS! And I got a sneak peak at the new silver sprites. Check it out! I am lying.

Edited by Shokomon