Stellaluna22

Potion Brewing 2015

While I'm looking at this, are we sure we have all the ingredients? There's one blue-green plant I don't recognize and isn't in my ingredient list. There's also an hourglass full of sand but I'm willing to chalk that up as a loading icon.

OOH I HAVE THE HOURGLASS.

It's called Slow Sand. HOLD ON LET ME GET THE DESCRIPTION.

While I'm looking at this, are we sure we have all the ingredients? There's one blue-green plant I don't recognize and isn't in my ingredient list. There's also an hourglass full of sand but I'm willing to chalk that up as a loading icon.

We have Slow Sand on the document ^^ its a time affinity.

We have Slow Sand on the document ^^ its a time affinity.

Ah. I must've just missed that one.

The other must be Clinging Zap Vine.

The wiki beat us to the ingredient list? Its there o.0

Heh. Should I stop with the images, then? Or are we going ahead anyway?

Would we be able to use the wiki's images?

Yeah, until the URL changes, and then everything will break.

Is there a limit to how many ingredients you can have? for about 5 hours of playing i don,t seem to be getting many at all (19) and none in the last hour sad.gif

Is there a limit to how many ingredients you can have? for about 5 hours of playing i don,t seem to be getting many at all (19) and none in the last hour sad.gif

No limit that I'm aware of. I have well over 19.

Check through all the biomes and make sure there isn't one you missed, since a new one won't spawn until you grab the old one. Also make sure JavaScript is enabled on dragcave.net and cloudflare.com. Might also be a good idea to restart your browser, clear cache/cookies, etc.

*Swipes the images she doesn't have*

Will add to the Doc! After I upload them to Photobucket.

Edit: Is there a way to hide images? Because I would like to add the potions to the doc as well.

Edited by Shokomon

I don't think there's a way to do that o.O we can hide text with white letters, but not really images...

Besides, some potions can look similar and you don't know how to make it, unless you highlight the combination.

Edit: Is there a way to hide images? Because I would like to add the potions to the doc as well.

Not that I'm aware of. You probably don't need to hide the images though; the potion images alone don't reveal anything. Ingredients + effects are the important stuff, and are hidden.

Potions can't really stack, but they appear next to each other.

Adding that little fact to the doc...

I don't think the images are that spoilerific personally, so I think it'll be fine. Especially since the point of the document is to be one massive spoiler, come on guys. (Also, I can't get in to edit rn)

On another note, the wiki not only has all the ingredient images, it also has all the potion images AND the changed dragon sprite dry.gif

I feel so invalidated

Edit: also, if any one is curious, the changed copper sprite is in fact the unreleased original

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

The Leech + Rainbow Water potion description on the doc should specify that it only affects bright-breasted wyverns, anagallis, purple ridgewings, and spitfires... but I noticed now it's on the wiki already. :I

Also, the parenthetical bit in Ice Thyme + Slow Sand should be moved to the Roaring Mouseshroom + White Lace Lichen row. They turn the targeted dragon into a mushroom with the original dragon's color.

Edited by dirtytabs

Well I'm not sure if the people on the wiki got all the ingredients and stuff in under 24 hours..or if they got some things from us...either way, they should add the document tongue.gif

I'm sure I saw earlier, the combo to make Mint dragons bigger, but can't find it now. ninja.gif

Did I imagine it? Or does someone know which ingredients to use?

I noticed a factual error in the google doc. It says that the potion created from Ice Thyme and Slow Sand targets Black, Dark Green, Red, Water, and Waterhorse only,yet I was able to use it successfully on my silver, and I had the option to use it on all my other dragons as well. my Silver is an egg now.