Stellaluna22

Potion Brewing 2015

where does the "dark and ethereal" ingredient drop?

Swirling Shadow drops in the Jungle.

I've been stalking the Coast for the last 3 hours and I'm pretty sure I've gotten everything that drops there but the leeches.

I've been stalking the Coast for the last 3 hours and I'm pretty sure I've gotten everything that drops there but the leeches.

Oh really? I tend to get a lot of leeches. Maybe they are scared of you?

In other news, I began testing potions on my dragons:

user posted image

He hate it. I like it.

Edit: Also, I added a little bit of explanations to the post as well as some minor formatting changes.

Edited by Shokomon

Oh really? I tend to get a lot of leeches. Maybe they are scared of you?

In other news, I began testing potions on my dragons:

user posted image

He hate it. I like it.

Edit: Also, I added a little bit of explanations to the post as well as some minor formatting changes.

Maybe. But I finally managed to track one down. sleep.gif

Nice! Neglected Anagallis~ XP

If you use a potion on the male Dragon that you used for tha Valentine Cave the change for the male Dragon will also appear into your Valentine Cave. Please add this information somewhere.

If you use a potion on the male Dragon that you used for tha Valentine Cave the change for the male Dragon will also appear into your Valentine Cave. Please add this information somewhere.

Woah really? OJO I need to try that!

It's been more than 3 hours since I got any ingredients from the biomes. When I go there, I

just get an item from the event.

Do ingredients only show up every few hours?

It's been more than 3 hours since I got any ingredients from the biomes. When I go there, I

just get an item from the event.

Do ingredients only show up every few hours?

No, ingredients show up every few minutes.

Check all the biomes - if you ignore an ingredient in one biome, nothing will spawn in the other biomes until you pick up the first ingredient. If you still can't find anything, try clearing cache/cookies and/or restarting your browser. Also make sure JavaScript is enabled for dragcave.net and cloudflare.com.

If the effect lasts only 24 hour what's the point??? Why don't they last for ever????

No, ingredients show up every few minutes.

Check all the biomes - if you ignore an ingredient in one biome, nothing will spawn in the other biomes until you pick up the first ingredient. If you still can't find anything, try clearing cache/cookies and/or restarting your browser. Also make sure JavaScript is enabled for dragcave.net and cloudflare.com.

I finally got one a few minutes ago.

I always check every biome and when I find anything, make sure I

take it.

I have noticed though, that what few ingredients I have, are the

same ones over and over, nothing of what I've seen other people

saying they have.

Items usually appear every 5 minutes. I usually alternate between biomes to get things, though there are still a couple things I haven't gotten like a Roaring Mouseshroom. It's a game of chance and probability.

I finally got one a few minutes ago.

I always check every biome and when I find anything, make sure I

take it.

I have noticed though, that what few ingredients I have, are the

same ones over and over, nothing of what I've seen other people

saying they have.

It's luck of the RNG. As of right now, I have 14 Pumpkins, 12 Pink Scales, and 1 of a bunch of other stuff. You pretty much have to just keep trying. Also, ingredients are biome-specific, and will spawn in the first biome you check (so if you always check Alpine -> Coast -> Desert, you'll only ever see Alpine ingredients).

It's luck of the RNG. As of right now, I have 14 Pumpkins, 12 Pink Scales, and 1 of a bunch of other stuff. You pretty much have to just keep trying. Also, ingredients are biome-specific, and will spawn in the first biome you check (so if you always check Alpine -> Coast -> Desert, you'll only ever see Alpine ingredients).

Thanks for the info. I do always start with Alpine, no wonder I'm getting the same things over and over.

Just checked the Jungle biome and got something different, thanks again.

Edited by GreenDragonMama

Sticky Palm from Jungle

Walking Nepenthes from Jungle

together makes a deep-red potion

Feed to Female Green

A very satisfied dragon. ^.^

user posted image

Edited by Zoa

Just made this awesome potion:

Dragon Ocimum (can't remember biome) + Flame Lily (Volcano) = (potion) It only gave my Dinos as options to use on, and I chose my Yellow Dino.

This happened-->Dino (it turned the Yellow Dino into an actual Stegosaurus!!)

Ah yes, I used it on my only Dino, which is a green one tongue.gif They look a little faded out, though xP

Dragon Ocimum (can't remember biome) + Flame Lily (Volcano) = (potion) It only gave my Dinos as options to use on, and I chose my Yellow Dino.

Dragon ocium comes from alpine, and that's an Apatosaurus not a stegosaurus tongue.gif . The red one is a stegosaurus though

Aww bummer as it still looks like a yellow Dino to me.

Aww bummer as it still looks like a yellow Dino to me.

Potion effects don't show up in lineage view.

Does anyone know how many different potions there are? ( so I don't have to go back thru the whole thread-- i already have the Goggle doc with combos)