Stellaluna22

Potion Brewing 2015

I noticed a factual error in the google doc. It says that the potion created from Ice Thyme and Slow Sand targets Black, Dark Green, Red, Water, and Waterhorse only,yet I was able to use it successfully on my silver, and I had the option to use it on all my other dragons as well. my Silver is an egg now.

Fixed it! Thanks.

I'm sure I saw earlier, the combo to make Mint dragons bigger, but can't find it now.  ninja.gif

Did I imagine it?  Or does someone know which ingredients to use?

The combo is Monkey Cups + Ice Thyme.

Do we know if certain ingredients drop more often than others? There's one ingredient I still haven't seen at all but several I have 5 or more of at the moment.

Stellaluna, since you're here... when you have time, I think the potions list should (SPOILERS):

- specify that Roaring Mouseshroom + White Lace Lichen only affects black, dark green, red, water, and waterhorses - the mushrooms are the color of the dragon targeted

- say Leech + Rainbow Water desaturates anagallis, bright-breasted wyverns, purple ridgewings, and spitfires only

- say Catra Tamca + Mivnalsti Jasluni "makes balloons larger" (to match mint potion's description)

- maybe mention that Ice Thyme + Slow Sand turns tan ridgewings and red dorsals into their regular purple eggs?

Has anyone tested whether the luminas turned scaleless count for the Encyclopedia? tongue.gif

OH, that's nice! Wish they could stay this way!

I used something with life and the tiger lily or something with sparks to make a red potion and got -this-

Edited by egwenna

All the images of ingredients and potions are added to the doc, as well as some minor format fixes.

Anything else?

Er...Shokomon, what's wrong with the header...? I saw your note.

Ah! There's nothing wrong with it. It's just someone kept adding the title and image under it, making the title and banner appear twice. I put the note there to highlight that the header was present, so that there wasn't a need to add the title and banner again.

In other news,

New(?) ingredient: Clinging Zap Vine

I believe we have that one already, but thank you for your help!

are the options going to only stay for the event? :/

Should we add result images to the doc, or would that be too spoilerific?

--

Edit: It seems Tinsels and Shimmers cannot be turned into eggs.

I'm pretty disappointed the egg potion can't be used on Tinsels and Shimmers ): I spent all day trying to find the right ingredients and when I finally did I realized the "all dragons" was wrong.

I hope the rest of the sprites can be kept as alts though. They're beautiful! I want a whole hoard of white Falconiforms.

Edited by Shokomon

Does the potion that changes dragon's gender affect breeding at all, or is it just cosmetic?

Does the potion that changes dragon's gender affect breeding at all, or is it just cosmetic?

Cosmetic.

My male green nebula, Zeus Galaxy, turned into a red female. But only the sprite changed, nothing else.

Gah this thread has gotten pretty popular, xd.png

But please use the format I am using, it makes life a lot easier.

If mods were able to help I'd appreciate it so much its not even funny xd.png

I am trying to work on a post that will put all info in a logical order.. if already done pls message me

Two questions:

1-Has anyone made a real-dino banner yet? Because these epic things need to be memorialized (I would but gif making is a witchcraft unknown to me)

2-Is there anyone involved in the event that knows whats going to stay when the event is over? Like, ingredients collected or such? I've gotten the ones I want to make the potions I liked, but i didn't want to collect all the rest if they're just going to disappear

The doc says a specific potion gives Tangars sausage links, but I gave it to mine and got ham?

Maybe gender specific, my male tanger got the sausages.

That moment when you have 5 alabasta baca and one falconiform wyvern...