Stellaluna22

Potion Brewing 2015

New ingredient, Swirling Shadow! And a use for it:

Swirling Shadow + Sulfurated Straw Flowers = purple and orange potion that affects black dragons

Tanglebracker + rainbow water = blue desipis: this

alabasta baca + red fireflies = bloody white falconiform: this

Edited by lluvia

How often are the ingredients dropping i have got 1 in over an hour unsure.gif jumping from Biomes and AP

Another one, this time for Storm dragons

Tanglebraken + Lace Lichen = Creamy potion - Gives Storm dragons a top hat and monocle (at least for the boys - I suspect girls are different?)

New ingredient - white lace lichen

How often are the ingredients dropping i have got 1 in over an hour unsure.gif jumping from Biomes and AP

Every few minutes, but only in biomes.

Edited by AGYK

Here's one I made

Rainbow Water + Sparkling Lava = Fog Potion, makes a dragon fogged (like when you hide an egg)

eg like this

Edited by Evolutary

Gah this thread has gotten pretty popular, xd.png

But please use the format I am using, it makes life a lot easier.

If mods were able to help I'd appreciate it so much its not even funny xd.png

I got the following combo so far (Cant remember the others right now)

Red Fireflies x Pumpkin for use on SWs (turns them into a pumpkin)

Hey I'm a little confused, I have 3 ingredients but when I click on them or drag them or anything nothing happens. The "make potion" button stays blurred out too.

Is this a glitch or am I just an idiot like I think? xd.png

Hey I'm a little confused, I have 3 ingredients but when I click on them or drag them or anything nothing happens. The "make potion" button stays blurred out too.

Is this a glitch or am I just an idiot like I think? xd.png

click on them and they should load in

Sticky palm + walking nepenthes = potion 429, sort of a burgundy color. Can be used on green(pebble) and tengar dragons. I used it on a green, and it got a ham! potion-ed dragon

Do you guys think I should create a Google document and allow a few people to help edit it? If I go to bed later I will probably have pages of things to add xd.png

I can create one and ask for volunteers but they have to submit a reason why and their email so I can add them to the edit permissions

Do you guys think I should create a Google document and allow a few people to help edit it? If I go to bed later I will probably have pages of things to add xd.png

I can create one and ask for volunteers but they have to submit a reason why and their email so I can add them to the edit permissions

Stella, I'd love to help out!

Flame Lily + Charball Mushroom make something, but I don't know what yet, as I accidentally used one of them in a wrong combination.

I think that'll be a good idea!

Also, could you edit my combination? Fog Potion I accidentally made a mistake and I thought that my dragon (continued in transparent text) disappeared from my scroll but it was actually because I forgot where it was located and then I found it! Sorry! xd.png

So what it does is that it makes your dragon fogged (like when you hide an egg)

Edited by Evolutary

Charball Mushroom + Dragon`s Breath = makes whites dirty Edited by Mommy_Kitty

I think that'd be a good idea. I can help out if you like

I volunteer as tribute tongue.gif Toss me a PM if you need me.

I like the doc idea. Maybe it'd be a good idea to list which ingredients appear in which biomes, too?

I have created a document and will send the link to people that have volunteered shortly!

I need a break. xd.png

I like the doc idea. Maybe it'd be a good idea to list which ingredients appear in which biomes, too?

Don't think biome matters for ingredients? They seem to appear at random.

They aren't doing that :/ what could be wrong?

Are you on Mac and using Safari, by any chance? The combo seems to be working really badly with the event. Try a different browser (someone said Firefox worked for them)