Stellaluna22

Potion Brewing 2015

Don't think biome matters for ingredients? They seem to appear at random.

Are you sure? Some of the ingredients seem pretty biome-specific and I haven't gotten the same ingredient in two different biomes yet. I guess it's too early to really tell.

Are you sure? Some of the ingredients seem pretty biome-specific and I haven't gotten the same ingredient in two different biomes yet. I guess it's too early to really tell.

Not sure myself, honestly. I picked up Blue Arum in a couple of different biomes, but it does seem that some (Bright Ice?) are only appearing in one.

EDIT: we need potion IDs for the Google document, guys. If you could give the ID as well as the effect, that would be super helpful <3

Edited by AGYK

Thank you to these lovely people for assisting in the document editing!

- AGYK

- Prince_Xanthius

- Lady Artemis

If you see any issues in the document, please report to one of them or me and we will fix it. I have a backup of the document as well if something goes awry.

I am going to bed, my eyes hurt from going back n forth between tabs xd.png

Everything was done on my phone, too. R.I.P

Edited by Stellaluna22

All the ingredients i fount so far are biome specific, and if you look at it from a common sense point of view, why would icy things be at desert or volcano locations?

(Leech) + (Rainbow Water) is potion #604. It also seems to only affect Spitfire, Anagallis, Bright-Breasted Wyvern, and Purple Ridgewing dragons.

Perhaps also collecting the dragons the potion can be specifically used on would be helpful? (Must find a skywing potion soon...)

Are you on Mac and using Safari, by any chance? The combo seems to be working really badly with the event. Try a different browser (someone said Firefox worked for them)

Wow, great guess haha!

I switched to Chrome and it works beautifully! Thanks so so much! smile.gif

Not sure if this one's been mentioned:

Eucalyptus Flower + Mutated Pine Sapling = Turns Lumina dragons scaleless .

Hey I'm a little confused, I have 3 ingredients but when I click on them or drag them or anything nothing happens. The "make potion" button stays blurred out too.

Is this a glitch or am I just an idiot like I think? xd.png

These events never work properly in IE, disapointlngly. xd.png

You have to use an alternative, like chrome.

Could everyone give the potion # ID when submitting a potion? Trying to figure out if the numbers are randomly generated or not.

I figure editing posts isn't useful, so I'll post again for this next one.

(Alabasta Baca) + (Red Fireflies) is potion #722. It only affects Shadow Walkers.

edit: (I realize this is a bit contradictory lol) If anything the potion numbers may be generated like teleport links, constantly increasing as more are made. Just my observation so far.

Edited by helix9

To editors and everyone else:

Do you think it would benefit if we colour coded the names of the ingredients (JUST the bolded name, not the description) and matched it with a legend to say what elemental affinity it is?

For example:

Bright Ice - description here

Ice Elemental Affinity

Edited by Stellaluna22

I figure editing posts isn't useful, so I'll post again for this next one.

(Alabasta Baca) + (Red Fireflies) is potion #722. It only affects Shadow Walkers.

I did the same thing and it only affected falconforms for me. turned them bloody white

To editors and everyone else:

Do you think it would benefit if we colour coded the names of the ingredients (JUST the bolded name, not the description) and matched it with a legend to say what elemental affinity it is?

For example:

Bright Ice - description here

Ice Elemental Affinity

Sure.

How do you find the potion ID if you already used the potion?

Also, could you please edit this combination (I edited my post before, but I don't think anyone saw it):

Rainbow Water + Sparkling Lava = Fog Potion, makes a dragon fogged (like when you hide an egg). Usable on all dragons (since it just makes it fogged)

Previously, I said that it disappeared from the scroll, but it actually doesn't. That was my mistake; I forgot where my dragon was located so I thought it disappeared! xd.png

Has anyone tried Dragon's Breath + Twilit Moss? I would, but I'm on mobile and it's not letting me make potions, I think maybe because it might be click-and-drag and my nook can't do that.

Edited by dark_and_stormy_heart

BALRGHHHH 50 people viewing the document.

50 people breathing down my neck while I made a typo.

I'm going to bed, too tired

Has anyone tried Dragon's Breath + Twilit Moss? I would, but I'm on mobile and it's not letting me make potions, I think maybe because it might be click-and-drag and my nook can't do that.

I actually just did that one. The potion I got affects Vampire Dragons and makes them sparkly (I assume like Twilight vampires, hence Twilit Moss).

I tried mixing Mivnalsti Jasluni and Alabasta Baca, which resulted in nothing happening- the ingredients got used up, but no potion.

Edited by Death-By-CatBurger

I actually just did that one. The potion I got affects Vampire Dragons and makes them sparkly (I assume like Twilight vampires, hence Twilit Moss).

Ah, ok cool! I will do that when I can computer. tongue.gif

Just so everyone knows it's NOT click and drag to make potions. You can click or tap the ingredients and they'll go up to the boxes. No dragging required. People on mobile should be fine for the most part. smile.gif

I'm not sure if all ingredients are found in the same places but I found White Lace Lichen and Pink Scale from the Desert.