TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

Yeah because DEH-sip-iss rolls off the tongue better than deh-SIP-iss at least for me, but I personally don't care if anyone wants to pronounce it the Latin way :y I'm too laaame for the cool kid way of pronouncing stuff.

oops. Apparently I've been pronouncing it wrong all this time. Either that or I'm secretly Latin and never knew.

And yes, the official number of treats is now 62.

oops. Apparently I've been pronouncing it wrong all this time. Either that or I'm secretly Latin and never knew.

And yes, the official number of treats is now 62.

Ditto. I've been thinking of it as the Latin pronunciation.

Loads and Loads of Desipis eggs, but not the ones I'm looking for. Granted, that's more my fault than anything. xd.png

Edit: Sudden for me! I tabbed out to do something in another game, and when I came back the pages took ages to load.

Edited by Tehya Faye

**MAJOR EVENT INFO**

Treats are still dropping. Over 60 so far and counting!!! I'll update again once we have the total count

There are 31 potion ingredients. They fall anywhere from 3 mins to 10 mins apart. The complete list of ingredients and potions is in this thread Potion Brewing 2015 and in the first post is a document link with all the info.

Some potions are rarer than others it seems, just keep trying. Some potions can only be used on specific dragons. And if you make a potion and there is no dragon list to use it on, then you don't have the dragon that is needed. All potion effects last 24 hours, and are temporary for this Event only, you will not be able to save potions or ingredients afterwards.

Halloween eggs will drop solely and in a continous flood in all biomes the entire 24 hours of Halloween day, Oct 31st, Cave time. You can grab as many as possible during this Holiday only, all other Holidays only allow you 2 eggs each.

The past breedings will go thru and include Halloween day. And even IF your past holiday egg manages to grow up during this event, (earthquake, incubate) it will not breed again, TJ has it fixed to once per year regardless.

At the end of the Event, look at the first page of this thread, there will be a post with all the names of the Event spriters, and what they sprited. All other credits too.

hmmmm...Ok, I hope all this info will help the questions a bit. Lol....I have had to repeat this every few pages, as no one goes back to look. sigh. But I hope it helps a little.

Just thought I'd repost to keep info going.....

The grey/purple/black (lol) dragon with the swirly tail is my favorite treat this year.

Edited by Jazeki

Yay new treats! Can't decide on a favorite... the betta fish is pretty. So is starry night.

did you guys see all the desipises ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!

Saw that! It was a surprising, but pleasant wall. Their numbers hadn't been too prevalent up until that point, so it was good to see them abruptly en masse.

Ditto. I've been thinking of it as the Latin pronunciation.

well, both you and Fi are super awesome so that's probably why. :D

The "pooh" looks more like a severed thumb to me. Could use more blood if so.

Gotten all the treats again, and my favorites right now are the ghost dragon and the moving Starry Night. The creepiest is the wendigo one.

Is this a potato or a turd? I cannot see what it is supposed to be on my phone.

http://-2iYJ.gif

I just got that one and thought the same thing xd.png

Also, I love this ingredient: user posted image

Edited by Taerar

Is this a potato or a turd? I cannot see what it is supposed to be on my phone.

http://-2iYJ.gif

Still a potato. A funny looking potato, but still a potato. *gigglesnorts*

Has anyone put together a list of what goes with what in the potions? I'm having a hard time figuring them all out.

Also the ToT there's 57 of them right?

The pooh/potato thing looks like a severed thumb to me. Just not enough blood....

Has anyone put together a list of what goes with what in the potions? I'm having a hard time figuring them all out.

Also the ToT there's 57 of them right?

The wiki has a complete list of all the ingredients, and the combinations needed to make what potion.

Still a potato. A funny looking potato, but still a potato. *gigglesnorts*

It's clearly a potato which had been BURIED ALIVE and which has come out of the grave to seek Halloween vengeance. Or is that a half-baked idea?