TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Well I managed to snag 4 in the 6 hours that I've been hunting, lol. At least I can have two breeding pairs.

Anyone else notice the dropping slowing down or is that just me?

I saw a ton of them in the last couple drops, so they're not slowing down. smile.gif Wanted to doublecheck first, which is why I didn't respond right away.

Have been happily egg locked for a few hours now, just came back to read some theories and state that I cannot WAIT to see the adults! <3

Thanks TJ, LadyL, and anyone else involved with these wonderful additions!

(Lady I can't wait for more information on these guys. :3)

Also, happy birthday Socks, hope you had / have a wonderful day and have many great years to come. ^-^

They drop in the Alpine, Desert, and Volcano.

So far, only Gold Eggs have been caught. If anyone has caught any others, please speak up.

All we really know is that the eggs are affected by the phases of DC's Moons. No one has paid attention them before, so no one knows how they work. We're just making a bunch of theories now.

And that's the summary.

I've added your moon tracking chart to the wiki too, so it gets some more attention and hopefully means more users will work on it and we'll get information as soon as it appears. Let me know if you don't want the link there though smile.gif I can add it to the deviantart group announcement too if you want?

I'm so excited to see the adults, but I'm just as excited to find out how these variations work! I'm a big fan of moon-related things smile.gif

Also happy birthday Sock!

Edited by bluesonic1

I am totally lost on this whole waning moons stuff. I snagged some of the new eggs before midnight and they're gold. Got a couple more after midnight, still gold. *shrug*

What I'd like to know, is are they going to officially be "metallics" or just metal colored regulars?

I've been busy since 5 AM this morning, Socky! My oldest ran his first 5K this morning, and then we all had karate after that. Needless to say the boys and I all passed out this afternoon. Logged on after a bit of Diablo 3 to find a surprise. PANIC!

I have 5 eggs now, so I am good.

Also, happy birthday!

Holy cow (and wow, good for your oldest)!

Nice. 8D

Thanks!

Also, happy birthday Socks, hope you had / have a wonderful day and have many great years to come. ^-^

Thanks so much! :3

Thanks!

I am totally lost on this whole waning moons stuff. I snagged some of the new eggs before midnight and they're gold. Got a couple more after midnight, still gold. *shrug*

Keep an eye on the link in the first post/from the cave help section. The colors shouldn't change until the moon phase does. ^^;;

Geeze, it's taken me all day to catch just two. dry.gif Maybe I'll be able to get a couple more in the morning? I hate trying to get new uncommon eggs.

yay... got one.... hurry up my other minions... I mean eggs and hatch xd.png

Haha laugh.gif that's so funny minions! these new eggs are soo cute smile.giftongue.gifblink.gif

Happy Birthday Sock smile.gif

Happy Birthday Sock!

Happy birthday Sock

Thank you, sweeties! <3

~

Lol, Lyz - was wondering where you were at. Glad dragongrrl got you sorted with one of your own babies. She is a sweetie. :3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOCKPUPPET smile.gifxd.pngxd.pngpoptartFINALTINY.gif

Thanks, TJ, for another interesting new release with lovely eggs and hatchies. And congrats, Lady Lyzar. Also happy birthday, Socky.

Thank you, TJ & spriter(s). These are gorgeous.

I'm kind of torn on the whole thing though. If they change color depending on the phase of the moon, it's going to make breeding interesting. Meaning... how to pick a mate that would look good w/all four colors?

If they are four different 'types' that drop depending on the lunar phase, it would be easier to pick mates for them. However, it's going to tie up all my slots for the entire month of September. Which would be okay, but that's my Halloween prep-breeding month.

The anticipation is killing me!!! xd.png

Also happy birthday, Socky.

Thanks!

I'm kind of torn on the whole thing though. If they change color depending on the phase of the moon, it's going to make breeding interesting. Meaning... how to pick a mate that would look good w/all four colors?

Since TJ has all four colors in his post rather than just the one that's out now (as it would rotate when it rotated), I would guess you don't have to pick a mate that looks good with all four colors. There should be separate sprites, I would think.

Thanks!

Since TJ has all four colors in his post rather than just the one that's out now (as it would rotate when it rotated), I would guess you don't have to pick a mate that looks good with all four colors. There should be separate sprites, I would think.

I'm assuming they'll be like Seasonals, but with some phases of DC's moons rather than the seasons. Should be interesting, figuring out which cause the color change.

I seriously hope there are 4 separate floods, so we don't have to hunt endlessly for the other colors.

If there are two moons, one is currently golden, the other currently blue, and they're both in the same phase. And only golden eggs are dropping. Does that mean blue eggs can only be attained through breeding? Probably only once in a blue moon ;P

I seriously hope there are 4 separate floods, so we don't have to hunt endlessly for the other colors.

I hope so too.

Although I doubt we'll be so lucky.

Edited by xxBurningxx

I've added your moon tracking chart to the wiki too, so it gets some more attention and hopefully means more users will work on it and we'll get information as soon as it appears. Let me know if you don't want the link there though smile.gif I can add it to the deviantart group announcement too if you want?

I'm so excited to see the adults, but I'm just as excited to find out how these variations work! I'm a big fan of moon-related things smile.gif

Oh wow! Thank you so much! I think the Wiki is fine for now.

Does anyone think will get a new phase at 6 AM (if the phases changes today)?

If there are two moons, one is currently golden, the other currently blue, and they're both in the same phase. And only golden eggs are dropping. Does that mean blue eggs can only be attained through breeding? Probably only once in a blue moon ;P

The eggs are based on moon phase, not moon color. Users have been theorizing weekly - monthly moon phase changes, which is when we'll see the other three dragon colors rotate through.

One could be a hybrid, but probably not. ^^;;

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Rats, what a time for the power to go out. Been out all day. Now I need to grab some eggs. rolleyes.gif

So I'm guessing we're all just gonna get golds until the moon changes phase! =D

Maybe in like a week or two? Or a month?

/noob

So I'm guessing we're all just gonna get golds until the moon changes phase! =D

Maybe in like a week or two? Or a month?

/noob

You're not a noob. Nobody knows how the Moon Phases works, since nobody was paying attention. Lol.