TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Thanks for the new release. Something about the moons... wub.gif I hope they will be common then there are big potential with breeding them with Moonstones.

And Happy Birthday Sock!

The theories sound interesting but personally, I'm just hoping that each successive colour 'phase' switches at least on a roughly equal weekly basis, that they're Common and that we get a separate Flood for the 1st appearance of each colour.

The hatchies really are stunning and the user demand level on these is likely to remain high; it would suck if they became invisible like the Pyrals and others of the most beautiful dragons - apart from everything else, it always seems such a waste of the spriting.

And Happy Birthday Sock!

Thanks you! =3

The theories sound interesting but personally, I'm just hoping that each successive colour 'phase' switches at least on a roughly equal weekly basis

I hope they switch pretty regularly as well! Monthly would also be okay with me, although it's quite a wait to get them all for the first time. =o

Thanks you! =3

I hope they switch pretty regularly as well! Monthly would also be okay with me, although it's quite a wait to get them all for the first time. =o

Happy Birthday Strangler!

Monthly would be okay in the long run, but I would be so uneasy about doing anything until we figure that out. o_o It'd definitely put my breeding projects on hold.

so, are there 4 different eggs dropping in 4 different biomes? or is it randoms eggs in certain biomes? i'm having no luck with this release. D:

Only the gold eggs are available right now. The others will become available as the moon phases change. We're not sure of all the details at the moment, but for now it's just the gold. They're dropping in the Alpine, Desert, and Volcano.

Edited by Tehya Faye

so, are there 4 different eggs dropping in 4 different biomes? or is it randoms eggs in certain biomes? i'm having no luck with this release. D:

Only gold-colored eggs right now.

Dropping in Alpine, Desert, Volcano.

Only gold-colored eggs right now.

Dropping in Alpine, Desert, Volcano.

everything makes a whole lot more sense now lmao. thanks!

Happy Birthday Strangler!

Happy birthday Sock! smile.gif

So hard to get... tongue.gif

It's Sock's Birthday?!

Happy birthday!!

Thanks, all! =D

~

Congrats to Lyz, btw, for the release. =3

finally was able to get some!

But accidentally click a common during one of the lags. Will ap asap when off cooldown. >.<

Happy Birthday Sock smile.gif

and everyone else born on this day! laugh.gif

So far they're only in the Alpine, Desert, and Volcano... but what if when the moon phase changes, more are available elsewhere? biggrin.gif

Alpine and will provide rainbow copper breedings, Desert and Volcano will provide brown coppers.

So Gold Lunars with Orange or Brown coppers.

But what if silvers are found in, say, coast, desert, and forest, blues are in coast, alpine, and jungle, and browns are found in jungle, volcano, and forest?

Or whatever.

No gold/green combos, but gold/orange, gold/brown, silver/green, silver/brown, silver/orange, blue/green, blue/orange, and brown/green, brown/orange, and brown/brown?

Those colorings would look nice together. And it'd switch up where the new Lunars can be found depending on moon phases, which means people would have to keep track and stuff.

And depending on the frequency of the in-game moon cycles, this could be... any length of interval.

Has anyone paid any attention to the moon phases before this? I could correspond to the real moon cycles, but I doubt it, especially since there's two moons there. They'd probably be a lot shorter, like a week per stage. 8 weeks, 2 month rotating cycle. I'd be ok with that.

(Waning gibbous, third quarter, waning crescent, new moon, waxing crescent, first quarter, waxing gibbous, full)

Full, third quarter, new, and first quarter are very narrow windows, so I doubt they'd have anything special. So... gold for waning gibbous, brown for waning crescent, blue for waxing crescent, and silver for waxing gibbous, rinse repeat. Full moon will be the start of gold, third quarter for brown, new moon for blue, and first quarter for silver.

*shrug*

Just a theory. tongue.gif

Happy birthday Sock and thank you LadyL!

I totally missed all this! D: What's the egg description and where can you find them?!?

They're in Alpine, Desert and Volcano. The description says "This metallic egg shows faint iridescence in moonlight."

Thanks TJ and staff.

I have missed few months back release.. **CRIES**

I'm glad I checked the cave just now.. I got them and hope I caught the right ones.... happy.gif