TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

For the first part, the dragons are gorgeous! I love them all, especially the gold, blue and silver! Secondly, I felt that waiting for the silvers was a bit frustrating, especially because we didnt know how the moon system worked...

Overall, it was a long, but enjoyable release. Can't wait for Halloween!

Edited by PhantomoftheWolves

I thought I'd gone easy on the Lunars but I'm counting 54, much more than I thought I had. xd.png

Same here, I have 48 including eggs, hatchies and frozen - didn't think I had so many of them already!

I currently have 5 of each Lunar colour. I have to do it this way with new releases due to ongoing projects like obtaining a complete CB set of each possible breed.

Heh. I ended up with just 28 Lunar Heralds, but I haven't been focusing on these guys too much after getting 7 of each color and have been enjoying the AP and breeding instead. c:

*pokes 4d1h eggies* I don't dare use Earthquake on you but please hatch already!

This is a lovely Release - just caught one quite quickly and easily in Desert - after having spent ages last night seeing none and thinking that I'd better quit hoping for the number of pairings I'd like to have. There are going to be a LOT of lines and lineages involving these little beauties! laugh.gif

Since I saw others giving totals of all lunars combined I counted mine - I've got 100 so far

Edited by rubyshoes

I have a rather small but happy 23 xd.png 6 Gold, 6 indigo, 3 bronze and 8 silver. Then again, none of them have been bred yet xd.png

dang yall hoarders xd.png i have like 41 including frozens lol

lol smile.gif

My goal is to have a minimum of 40 of each color so I have a way to go.

edit: Goal can include CB, bred and long lineaged, and even inbred, I just want a minimum of 40.

Edited by rubyshoes

My goals are 8 CB pairs of all possible breeds/color variants. Getting close on the silvers, and have also gifted quite a few. That makes it somewhere over 80 so far that I have had on scroll.

Edited by ainisarie

You know, right now there are only two topics with more replies than this one:

2010-12-27 - Tree Decorating Event - 6,647

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs - 6,924

xd.png

Now we're two posts over the 'Tree Decorating Event' thread. =D

Lol, I hadn't realized, but with a fair number of Incuhatchable AP finds, I seem to have 67 altogether and am still behind a lot of people, lol.

It really adds up, when you're trying to get enough pairs from each biome of each colour to have enough for any likely breeding need, which would be at least 4 of each for me... they sure do brighten up the scroll, too! smile.gif

3 of my silver lunars have gendered - 2 females and a male.

Can not wait to put mine in fan sites tomorrow my silver lunars have around 4 days and 17 hours to go into the ER. Not taking no chances with sec batch.

Man, all you guys have so many of these. I have a paltry 36 - 35 CB and one bred.

8 golds, 9 bronze, 8 blue, 11 silver. All the silvers are hatched except the one I bred and the one I just caught. No genders on them yet, but they were all influenced into pairs.

This has been a great release. smile.gif

my computer died right before the brown ones came out. so, i'm at one brown, three gold, and a silver i just caught.

i think i'm winning the hoarding contest!

I only have 40 so far. I was late to the release(busy with family), only getting two golds and four bronzes on their initial drop. I could probably have more silvers, but how could I refuse so many incu-hatchable greenwings?

Man.... are silver lunars like nonexistent? LOL

Try the Desert - I caught one there today and one yesterday after failing to even see any in Alpine, where I'd hoped to get my next pair from.

I have all my pairs, 24 dragons, 6 of each color, 3 of each gender, 1 pair per biome. Next up? Frozen hatchlings. 2 gendered ones (one of each) and 2 ungendered. That'll bring my total of Lunar Heralds up to 40, with 10 of each. My numerical perfectionist is quite happy. smile.gif