TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Caught one, but also misclicked a Bleeding Moon ^^; Why must I click something when I know the description wasn't the right one? ^^; *headdesks*

Man, hatcheries are *filled* with silver Lunars!! Wow. It's kinda cool. Looks pretty.

I made a half-hearted attempt at getting another CB silver today, on the 5-minute marks, they go so fast!! Guess I'll just wait until I can breed the rest.

Just two more hours until my babies can hatch wub.gif Gonna try and work out how many more pairs I'll need once I grab the next set. I want my scroll squeaky clean before Halloween breeding starts.

Trying to see if my eggs are ready to hatch but of course the internet slows down to the point the DC can't be loaded. I neeeeed little silver lizards~

Another silver hatched and another silver snagged along with a Fall dragon. smile.gif

I just need 2 more CB ones and I have my set. Hard to get when they are only dropping one to two eggs at a time and the lag is not helping matters sad.gif .

Mine are almost ready to hatch. Old enough to be put in hatcheries and should result in dragons after a couple of hours. smile.gif

4 of my eggs are going to hatch any minute! I'll probably try to catch a couple more, and then breed some 2nd gen ones - still need to decide which parents smile.gif

3 more hours until I can ER my eggs! I caught them a little late, but soon, soon, little silver hatchies, you'll be mine biggrin.gif

Lol, haven't been seeing any at all since I last cleared a spot, after having reflexed on a Chicken. dry.gif

Now, after withstanding all of the Zenos I've been seeing, I've just locked myself with one... I'd feel kinda silly complaining about it though, lol.

All 8 of mine hatched and named smile.gif

Any of you guys using any special naming schemes for LHs? I named all of mine after my favorite romance novel couples smile.gif

I kept grabbing 4 day 5 hour reds from the AP and am now one slot away from being hopelessly scroll-locked sad.gifxd.png

Sorry my silver babies, I'll grab more of you tomorrow

While my eggs took their sweet time finally hatching, four of them did and I'm hoping I can snatch more anytime now! Glad to see their still dropping pretty nicely, even if they are being snatched up within seconds. :'D

While my eggs took their sweet time finally hatching, four of them did and I'm hoping I can snatch more anytime now! Glad to see their still dropping pretty nicely, even if they are being snatched up within seconds. :'D

I haz lag, not even seeing them... have another egg hatching in an hour though, maybe I can pick up a nice Electric or other blocker this time, lol.

My eggs went into ER two hours ago and have only just started to hatch xd.png Stubborn little things.

My eggs are taking such a long time to hatch. I came here to see if you all had the same problem - apparently so!

My first hatchling finally emerged, with two others to hopefully follow shortly.

I did manage to get a Xeno but saw no Lunars on this five minute.

ETA: Hmm, didn't see any Lunars at the 8:00 either.

Edited by oddsoxdi

I'm seeing them, but only maybe one or two per biome, so they're proving a bit difficult right now. Only managed to grab one so far.

Still pretty easy to catch imo. I just caught two on my mobile and hotel wifi which is quite slow in about 3min. Glad I got every color now so i can finally breed other stuff again smile.gif

These little guys are real stubborn it seems tongue.gif. They refuse to come out of their shells.

I'm trying to hatch my last two eggs. I got one new Lunar already and reflex clicked a Xeno. biggrin.gif