TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Welp, got all the Silvers I need now biggrin.gif All influenced, will be incubated later on and then left fogged until they can hatch this weeked.

Now to concentrate on some low-time AP babies <3 Though I actually hope there's no September release >.> Not after this and with Halloween so close....

Hopefully i will get my Volcano Silver Lunar Heralds in this cycle. I have space for one egg and three Lunars fly by in the Volcano and i wasn't fast enough. laugh.gif

This has been the funnest release ever! Not only did we get four colors of an absolutely stunning dragon, we also got to learn about phases of the moon.

Thank you so much TJ and LadyLyzar for this epic event biggrin.gif

Got my limit for silvers and they hatched! But I forgot to influence them!! ohmy.gif SO I just went and bred more! laugh.gif

This has been a great release! Thanks gang!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

My eggs are cracking now. Can't wait to have the babies and then grab two more to finish! biggrin.gif

Edit: Caught two more from the volcano and completed my scroll goal for lunar herald adults. wub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Good morning DC and hello new hatchies that arrived while I was sleeping! Such a wonderful thing to wake up to.

This release has been a little tricky and definitely different, but I enjoyed it and the Lunar Heralds are a pretty new addition to my scroll.

Put mine in two hatcherys can not wait for them to hatch.I am on my scroll watching them to make sure they stay ok.Congrates to all the players who have hatchies now they are soo very cute. biggrin.gif

I've gotten all the CB lunars that I want. Finally, the hunt is now over, for me at least. Whew... *Collapses from exhaustion*

I finally have my last pair too. Glad it's finally over. Are the Lunars falling as they will in the future?

Crazy people here! I have all the Silver Lunar Heralds future adults for my minimum goal.

LadyLyzar we are thankful that your dragons didn't made it as Prize dragons because now you can see all the creativity for naming and breeding that the whole DC community is capable of. cool.gif

I already have an idea for breeding and it will take some cycles to get the right amount of each colour for the CBs and then i must wait for the right time for breeding.

I only got 5 silvers

Altogether though I have 94 of them. The majority are indigo ones though.

I've got 32 total, although some are 2nd gen.

I've been trying to keep a couple linage projects moving along. I need to get as close as I can to a sixth gen to be ready to breed my even gen holly.

I'm trying to figure out how I can best fit the Lunar Heralds into the lineages. Do I want to use them as any color or should I wait until they are the right color for the sport where they are going... It's a hard choice.

I'm currently at 69 total (including eggs and hatchlings, all CB - or do I have one that isn't?), 11 of them are silver. In three hours, three more eggs are hatching and will be replaced with new ones. biggrin.gif I love these guys and am so going to hoard them. [insert evil cackle]

Edited by olympe

I thought I'd gone easy on the Lunars but I'm counting 54, much more than I thought I had. xd.png

I still need two more silver CBs and a bred blue female hatchling for freezing but I'm in no rush, apart from the initial difficulty of getting bronzes, this release was really nice.

Thank you TJ for all the work, thank you Shokomon for your huge help with figuring out the moon phases, thank you LadyLyzar for these pretty dragons, I'm looking forward to finding out more about them! biggrin.gif

Thanks to a sweet, *wonderful* gifter, I have the last CB silver that I need. Yaaaayyyyy! So glad. So happy.

I currently have 36 Lunars (including eggs), and that's *almost* enough. Just have to wait until I can breed the rest for freezing.

This release has been soooooooo frustrating, but so awesome at the same time!

All my silvers hatched and I was able to grab a couple more to complete my collection! biggrin.gif