TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Honestly, if we are going to have to wait for the eggs to cycle through all three other colors before getting to silver, I wish they had been released during the silvers rather than golds so we would have a full cycle before repeating.

On the one hand i am happy that i will have time to get unlocked but on the other hand i want to see the Silver Lunar Heralds.

So Sapphire Lunar Heralds when the blue Cirion is full and besides the stars the only light is so fitting. Time for getting the one missing Sapphire to raise to adulthood and then i need three more for freezing. wink.gif

Honestly, if we are going to have to wait for the eggs to cycle through all three other colors before getting to silver, I wish they had been released during the silvers rather than golds so we would have a full cycle before repeating.

Agreed. Totally agreed.

I love the other colors, and the golds are still my favorites, but come on. I'm ready for the Silvers. And the very *speculation* that we might have to cycle around again before seeing the silvers? Not Fun, dude, Not Fun.

Now we need to keep track of exactly when the moons exit out of the New and Full phases. That way we can make exact predictions.

Anyone willing to stay up? We have no confirmation that the phases will change tomorrow at 8 PM for full and new moons.

Actually the data doesn't match up if you assume that.

(- Since Cirion went to new moon on 09/01/15 at 8:00PM, if you assume it changed at 09/02/15 at the same time to waxing crescent, that leaves only 3 days between waxing crescent and waxing gibbous, which occurs on 09/05/15 @ 8 PM. We know that it's 4 days between Waxing gibbous and full. So, it doesn't match up.)

Since we aren't gonna have silvers any time soon, I just went ahead and locked myself with another 6 eggs. :3 I think I'll not freeze and just go and splurge on as many blues as I want. (Hint: ALL OF THEM)

Since I don't like the bronzes I will not be getting any more. <^< Just two adults works for me. tongue.gif

I'll only go for more Lunars if they change to gold or silver in the meantime. biggrin.gif But for now... BLUES >C>~

On the one hand i am happy that i will have time to get unlocked but on the other hand i want to see the Silver Lunar Heralds.

So Sapphire Lunar Heralds when the blue Cirion is full and besides the stars the only light is so fitting. Time for getting the one missing Sapphire to raise to adulthood and then i need three more for freezing. wink.gif

We already did. TJ's.

It amuses me greatly that everyone is now obsessed with the moon phases. Perhaps this is a way for TJ to get us to work out more theory for the world of drag cave

Not gonna lie, I kinda feel like I'm taking an astronomy course at Hogwarts... xd.png

Now we need to keep track of exactly when the moons exit out of the New and Full phases. That way we can make exact predictions.

Anyone willing to stay up? We have no confirmation that the phases will change tomorrow at 8 PM for full and new moons.

Actually the data doesn't match up if you assume that.

(- Since Cirion went to new moon on 09/01/15 at 8:00PM, if you assume it changed at 09/02/15 at the same time to waxing crescent, that leaves only 3 days between waxing crescent and waxing gibbous, which occurs on 09/05/15 @ 8 PM. We know that it's 4 days between Waxing gibbous and full. So, it doesn't match up.)

This. Please! I bribe you all with cookies! *offers* ...Coffee?

I would love to be able to revise a more accurate calendar. The more accurate the data the better!

Edited by Millie_Azure

Now I know I can be greedy and fill my scroll with AP incuhatchies :3

This has been a most excellent release to me. CB Prize dragons for all and loads of easy pickings for some interesting eggies. Waiting for silvers just means more of the above. I can handle this. xd.png

Well, I'll be up until midnight anyway. I might as well check every now and then until I go to bed. (I'm on cave time, btw)

Well, I'll be up until midnight anyway. I might as well check every now and then until I go to bed. (I'm on cave time, btw)

(Cave time right now is 21:29, correct? Or)

Yes, that's correct.

Ah okay sweet I'm on cave time too then.

Thank ya

The latest I can stay up is probably 23:00 or so though, my parents get suspisch if I'm on the computer but not doing homework X3 but we'll see.

EDIT: Actually, false. I can check on my phone, durp. Still, we'll see.

Edited by moonstone981

So why don't we have Silvers, again? I want this to be over instead of being forced into an entire month where I can't do anything else.

I think it would be wonderful if someone who has an understanding of the timing of lunar phases could start a thread which can inform us when the next phase will occur and which Herald will appear. This would be so helpful if Heralds breed like Seasonals. We would then know "when" to breed 2 Blues to get a Silver egg.

So why don't we have Silvers, again? I want this to be over instead of being forced into an entire month where I can't do anything else.

The whole system is based on the amount of light dragons receive from each moon. Right now, the majority of that light is from Cirion, the blue moon, so eggs are still blue to match.

Waitwaitwait. Are the silvers out?!

Nope, not quite. :/ Edit: ninja.gif 'd several times. lawl

Looks like I resisted AP hunting all for naught. *sigh* Ah well, since I have all the Indigos I want, I can catch up on breeding projects and the lovely AP eggs. c:

Edited by Denwayasha

I think it would be wonderful if someone who has an understanding of the timing of lunar phases could start a thread which can inform us when the next phase will occur and which Herald will appear. This would be so helpful if Heralds breed like Seasonals. We would then know "when" to breed 2 Blues to get a Silver egg.

It is gradually being done. As soon as we know the phases for silvers, I am sure it will be posted by the record keepers

I think it would be wonderful if someone who has an understanding of the timing of lunar phases could start a thread which can inform us when the next phase will occur and which Herald will appear. This would be so helpful if  Heralds breed like Seasonals. We would then know "when" to breed 2 Blues to get a Silver egg.

Once we have confirmed data on all phases, I was considering PMing RubyShoes about starting a moon calendar thread and having it pinned somewhere; however, I wouldn't want to do this alone, as it would be a lot of work to keep up with as well as a lot of math. If anyone else (Shokomon? PinkGothic? Fiona?) is interested, I would be more than interested in working something out. Also, if this has already been set up and discussed, I would love to help in any way I can!

Edit: Sorry to ninja your spot, moonstone! tongue.gif

Also to clarify, by calendar, I mean basically a list of dates each month, what the moon phases would be each day, and to which color egg that corresponds.

Edited by Millie_Azure

@Shoko's post ^^ very useful, y'all

Especially for those whose minds are still buzzing with all the speculations and tracking, like meh lol

Edited by moonstone981

The whole system is based on the amount of light dragons receive from each moon. Right now, the majority of that light is from Cirion, the blue moon, so eggs are still blue to match.

I mostly meant that to be rhetorical. It's a pointless waste of time either way, to force us to wait so long to finally get this over with. The theory I saw earlier would put the Silvers at the 21st which is a completely unacceptable gap.