TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Are blues dropping in coast?

Not that I'm aware of. Pretty sure all the colors will be in the same biomes.

Caught one lol! Hopefully a flood will start soon or this will become a challenge.

I have a bad feeling blues are going to be rare. They aren't flooding like bronzes and it's been the hour drop and two 5 minute drops and so far I've only managed one egg. With gold/bronze I got about 5 eggs in that time.

Grabbed one. These gonna be tricky.

Ugh. I wanted to go to bed early tonight too.

Edited by dothefreddy

I suspect these are going to be a pain in the backside to catch, at least for the moment. I have a good computer and a decent connection and I haven't even seen one yet.

BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must

Find

Them

PLEASE GIVE US A FLOOD THE FAIR AND MIGHTY TJ!! xd.pngxd.png

Edited by Clya

Boo, I have to go offline. I will try catching tomorrow! The nice thing about the moon phase thing is that each color drops for a few days. Still hoping we get a flood though.

I've seen a total of two three so far; obviously didn't catch them. Seems like a good reason to go to bed and hope they flood later (and if not, shrug and move on), seeing as it's past two in the morning here. smile.gif

Good luck catching, everyone!

Edited by pinkgothic

They may have changed, but they're not flooding, unfortunately. I don't know how you guys are catching them. I'm not even seeing them.

I haven't seen one. I'm going to just hope that they are more prominent in a day or so like the bronzes were.

Ugh my bronzes won't hatch mad.gif

Not that I would have been able to catch any blues, but still. Hatch faster!

I'm not seeing any... >.>

You're sure they're dropping? O.o

I've seen one, didn't grab it though. But I'm trusting that they are actually blue xd.png

I bred one of my golds and got a blue egg, so the cave should be dropping blue. I saw one in the Alpine but it sailed past.