TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

I thought that if the moon phases do change tonight, it'll be at midnight DC time? Not at 8PM blink.gif

Last time they changed at 8:00 PM, so we are assuming that IF they change tonight it will be the same time

I have 5 egg slots open so tonight would be awesome!!

Same here, and a sixth opening up in five hours. Tonight would be perfect, at least for me. Really hoping for either blue or silver to start dropping tonight.

Last time they changed at 8:00 PM, so we are assuming that IF they change tonight it will be the same time

Didn't TJ say that was a glitch with the moon phases, and that now they'll be changing at midnight? I don't know where the post is, but I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere.

Maybe I'm crazy though rolleyes.gif

I finally got 8 CB bronze lunars (2 hatchlings, 6 eggs).

Now all I need is Silver and Blue ones.

Same here, and a sixth opening up in five hours. Tonight would be perfect, at least for me. Really hoping for either blue or silver to start dropping tonight.

I've got three now and hopefully one more opening up in an hour ^.^

Well, I've got one slot open and one more, when my Copper egg hatches... At least that will be enough for a starting pair... smile.gif

Didn't TJ say that was a glitch with the moon phases, and that now they'll be changing at midnight? I don't know where the post is, but I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere.

He did mention it, but I don't know if he necessarily changed it to be that way.

He listed the days that certain moon phases were, then when someone asked why they got a bronze on the last day that he listed the moon phase that the golds were dropping on, he said it was because he just listed the state of the moons at the start of that day (midnight).

I currently have 1 slot open. Sometime tomorrow 2 more bronze eggs will hatch. So I'll have 2 more slots open then. Yay.

uhhhhhhhh oops. I've been away from DC. Managed to grab two from the Desert. ~___~

He did mention it, but I don't know if he necessarily changed it to be that way.

He listed the days that certain moon phases were, then when someone asked why they got a bronze on the last day that he listed the moon phase that the golds were dropping on, he said it was because he just listed the state of the moons at the start of that day (midnight).

Ahhhh okay. Well I can incu-hatch 3 eggs and probably toss one of them so I'll have 6 egg slots~ biggrin.gif

This thread was quiet for a bit, I refreshed and there were a few new posts all of a sudden, so I ran in, all hopeful .... BAH!! laugh.gif

7 slots now open, but man oh man are those low time APs tempting. C'mon new eggs, my willpower can only last so long.

can someone explain to me about the phases? O_o are only the bronzes dropping right now?

All my bronzes are hatched, one is gendered. I have to resist the temptation to fill up my scroll again. As soon as I do, I just know the next colour will drop. xd.png

I dropped a CB Lunar Bronze in the AP yesterday, I hope someone who gets it in a few days needs it.

I am collecting 6 eggs per colour, two from each biome. All my bronzes hatched and three gendered. I am fiercely resisting the temptation to get more eggs until we get the next colour. Until this release is over, my scroll will be devoted solely to it rolleyes.gif

can someone explain to me about the phases? O_o are only the bronzes dropping right now?

Only the bronze ones are dropping right now

So far we have seen the Gold ones and the Bronze ones

We get a "new" color when the moons change phases, but the pattern hasn't been watched closely before so we are currently guessing as to when we are going so see the moon's change phases

Edit:

I know Shokomon as been posting all the info we have collected and I think there was a post with all the info a few pages back -> https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=8930175

Edited by Clya

I can't wait for the silver ones. Those and the gold ones are my favorites. <3

My bronze eggs will hatch in ~28 hours so I'm hoping the new ones won't drop before then. cx

Edited by Raikielia

I just cought another Bronze one a few minutes ago. The moon phases didn't change so we have to wait for the new colour. biggrin.gif

So happy the last Bronze that i wanted right now. happy.gif

No he said that the phases WERE wrong when it all started, and that

Phase changes probably don't align exactly to midnight EST right now. My post shows the moon phase as of 00:00 EST on the listed date.

The post shows the moon phase as of midnight, but that is NOT the same thing as saying that's when it changes.

Only the bronze ones are dropping right now

So far we have seen the Gold ones and the Bronze ones

We get a "new" color when the moons change phases, but the pattern hasn't been watched closely before so we are currently guessing as to when we are going so see the moon's change phases

Edit:

I know Shokomon as been posting all the info we have collected and I think there was a post with all the info a few pages back -> https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=8930175

Ooooh. Thank you for this info!

No he said that the phases WERE wrong when it all started, and that

The post shows the moon phase as of midnight, but that is NOT the same thing as saying that's when it changes.

Ahh, okay~ Honestly I having been paying that much attention to the fine details of this release. For the most part I've just been here like, "oohhh look, pretty dargons to collect." xd.png

Either way, should the phases change today, I should have 6 egg slots here in a little while. (Currently 3 bronzes are in the process of hatching).

I'll have six slots if the phases change tonight, which is pretty nice. happy.gif Would have had seven, but I caught an astrapi I'm not ditching.

I've got three, almost four slots and then hopefully I can snag two more tomorrow when they hatch (If they change phases that is)