TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Maybe the Blues would end up being Halloween Full Moon special colour (prob not) so you could only hunt them once a year during the ''special'' moon tongue.gif

Oh I hope not!! Those are my fave of the 4 colors!! biggrin.gif

Maybe the Blues would end up being Halloween Full Moon special colour (prob not) so you could only hunt them once a year during the ''special'' moon tongue.gif

Edit: Or get a different unique colour during special moon ''events'' such as moon eclipse or such if that exists in the dragcave world

Like pumpkin/ snotty green during halloween and spaceblack during eclipse huh.gif

Blue is my fave color out of all of them.

These are really SO gorgeous. And clearly, the design has hit a soft spot for a TON of players! wub.gif

I can't even pick a favorite. I'm so excited to breed them -- they'll make great matches for all sorts of dragons. It's exciting to have a bronze/brown option that is so darned PRETTY! There have been some lovely brown-themed dragons over the past year or so, and I want to start making some nice lineages with them.

When my bronze lunar heralds egg hatches what should I name it.

Personally i name mine after different metallic materials,

Tho i have an urge to use '' Power Herald Rangers'' due to their colour variety lol

If you want a purebred same colour lineage i feel like it would be quite some effort, since you have to wait until the moon is back in the same phase as the colour to proceed the breeding sad.gif

Edited by mandisenj

When my bronze lunar heralds egg hatches what should I name it.

If you want to be sure you can wait until it genders, but that's not a must since you can always rename it if you stop liking the original name. smile.gif

And also this could come in handy: http://elf.namegeneratorfun.com/

When I'm our of ideas, I turn to this online tool. Works for me! smile.gif

*Cries because she is about to go to bed and might miss the next color change*

*Cries because she is about to go to bed and might miss the next color change*

Oh, no worries! You know they're the hardest to catch when they're the freshest because the demand is at its peak in the beginning. They will be dropping just as much as the previous two, I'm sure of it. There will be plenty of time to catch them as well. smile.gif

Besides, the more egg slots are free, the merrier, right? wink.gif

If you want a purebred same colour lineage i feel like it would be quite some effort, since you have to wait until the moon is back in the same phase as the colour to proceed the breeding sad.gif

well that would be easier than a PB Seasonal lineage. and probably easier to remember than what will make the right color copper wink.gif

So "night" DC Time-- anyone have room to check for a color change??

Oh, no worries! You know they're the hardest to catch when they're the freshest because the demand is at its peak in the beginning. They will be dropping just as much as the previous two, I'm sure of it. There will be plenty of time to catch them as well. smile.gif

Besides, the more egg slots are free, the merrier, right? wink.gif

Good point lol, only 2 of my eggs will hatch in time if it does drop when I'm asleep. So I guess it's not that big of a deal.

Well, good night all you peeps, it's 6 am and I've used up all my energy for the weekend already. Stupid homework and stuff. Though I admit I did keep getting distracted by DC. Going to take a nap till 10am, then classes at 11. Good night/morning!!

Edited by GoldeenTrix

well that would be easier than a PB Seasonal lineage. and probably easier to remember than what will make the right color copper wink.gif

So "night" DC Time-- anyone have room to check for a color change??

Not yet, the moon phases are still the same as when the bronzes started dropping. Maybe after the sun sets, it's slowly getting dark here in Valkemare. wink.gif

I have two that should hatch within 2 hours and the two I grabbed on impulse today. Those I'll probably drop if another color is Released tonight.

ETA: Just checked, it's night on Valkemare and the moons are still in the same phases - we may be safe tonight.

Edited by oddsoxdi

I have two that should hatch within 2 hours and the two I grabbed on impulse today. Those I'll probably drop if another color is Released tonight.

Don't drop them if they're that close to hatching! Two hours is nothing serious to wait, so I think it's better that you keep them. If you had them all this time, two additional hours won't hurt now that they are so close to hatching. wink.gif

Don't drop them if they're that close to hatching! Two hours is nothing serious to wait, so I think it's better that you keep them. If you had them all this time, two additional hours won't hurt now that they are so close to hatching. wink.gif

The two I'll drop are the pair that I just HAD to grab this morning. The others I'll let hatch.

The two I'll drop are the pair that I just HAD to grab this morning. The others I'll let hatch.

I stand corrected. xd.png Maybe you can try gifting them, but dropping them isn't such a bad idea either, many people happen to lurk the AP as well. smile.gif

I'll be antsy til 8PM and then again til midnight - to see if there's a color changeover.

I have nothing hatching until 6 AM DC time anyway - am I stupid enough to stay up until that time just to see if we get a change? Maybe...

One of my eggs is going to be hatching pretty close to 8:00.... but with my empty spots right now I should be good if the color changes. Oooh I'm so hoping for Blue!

Edited by Clya

One of my eggs is going to be hatching pretty close to 8:00.... but with my empty spots right now I should be good if the color changes. Oooh I'm so hoping for Blue!

That's better than me. smile.gif I've got one empty egg slot and don't really want to drop my bronzes so I'd probably just grab one if they change to a "new" color.

edited "slog" to "slot" - I really need to pay attention to my typing smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

If they do change tonight, it wouldn't matter to me what color comes. They're both my favorite. I just hope it floods for easy catches now and then.

I thought that if the moon phases do change tonight, it'll be at midnight DC time? Not at 8PM blink.gif