Alpine: Earth / Ice mana

Coast: Water / Air mana

Desert: Magi mana (?)

Forest: Time mana (?)

Jungle: Life mana

Volcano: Earth / Fire mana

Edited by natli

unless there are a few brave souls using earthquake  laugh.gif

Indeed! I'm not sure how early you can manage to hatch an egg with Earthquake since I'm too much of a chicken to try it, but that would be the best way to get a hatchling early if you like a high risk gamble.

Edited by Tehya Faye

Oh boy... I was hoping for Westerns ^^u

However, they look realy cute ^^

Edited by Ylvanne

Woke up to really cute hatchlings,congratz birdz! ^^

This is basically the first dragon breed released with so many variants from the beginning •0•

EDIT: Someone said that they might be like amphiteres,but the S1 hatchlings and the S1 Sunsongs have a great difference: Sunsongs hatch with wings, while these don't have any wings.

But there might also be a posibility of an amphitere whose wings grown (they don't hatch with them) o.o

Edited by KingSpinosaurus

Okay, here goes my theory about the new dragons affinity:

Alpine: Earth / Ice mana

Coast: Water / Air mana

Desert: Magi mana (?)

Forest: Time mana (?)

Jungle: Life mana

Volcano: Earth / Fire mana

Hmm... That makes sense to me, because I can't see any of the eggs representing Neutral mana or Death mana. Though having Earth represented twice? Or maybe the Volcano egg is Fire and Death?? If you leave out Neutral, that leaves twelve types of mana so maybe this:

Alpine- Earth/Ice

Coast- Water/Air

Desert- Lightning/Dark

Forest- Time/Light

Jungle- Life/Magi

Volcano- Fire/Death

Hmm... Now I'm really not sure... Maybe once they're grown the adult's description will give us a clue. Ooh! Should be fun to breed these guys with GoNs to find out which variant breeds which Avatar!

Edited by Denwayasha

Incubated one o' mine. Hatch already! biggrin.gif

That's not possible, even with incubating.

Did you use Erathquake?

I've managed to grab pairs from Volcano, Jungle, & Forest which are now sexed and incubated; once they hatch I'll grab the last 6... I'm so excited!

Thank you TJ yet again!! <3

They are so beautiful! And I especially like the coast egg. Now egglocked with eggs of every color and a pair of coast one. Happy~

Hmm... That makes sense to me, because I can't see any of the eggs representing Neutral mana or Death mana. Though having Earth represented twice? Or maybe the Volcano egg is Fire and Death?? If you leave out Neutral, that leaves twelve types of mana so maybe this:

Alpine- Earth/Ice

Coast- Water/Air

Desert- Lightning/Dark

Forest- Time/Light

Jungle- Life/Magi

Volcano- Fire/Death

I like your choices! biggrin.gif

Death/Fire for the Volcano makes far more sense. But I would stick with Magi for the Desert because of the egg color.

Edited by natli

Ahaha!

How cute is that???

Little colourful snakie babys.... xd.png I LOVE them!

I'm going for pairs. I have a pair each from desert, jungle, and volcano, with my 7th egg being from the coast. After these hatch, I'll grab the rest. smile.gif

I'm going for pairs. I have a pair each from desert, jungle, and volcano, with my 7th egg being from the coast. After these hatch, I'll grab the rest. smile.gif

I have kind of gone for pairs because that was what happened to me !

Damn - one of TJ's is a z. I certainly hope it joins in the project xd.png

They look rather - different.... Pretty.

I now see that people started to calm down both on forums and in the biomes. Last night there were way more users in any boiome and the comments here were appreaing faster than ever.

Still, happy and lag-less hunting to anyone who is still catching ⌒.⌒

I've been so caught up with work lately that I totally forgot about a release. Glad I caught myself in time but it seems that it may take me a moment to catch each one. This almost could have been a disaster. ohmy.gif

Thanks for the new release they look amazing! biggrin.gif

Oh wow they hatched! Hey, they look like AMPERSANDS!

No... wait, FIGURE EIGHTS?! xd.png

Oh my god, these look so amazing.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the adults

I feel that I'm going to be hoarding these...

Wow, are these still dropping fairly solidly? I'm surprised to see the biomes completely empty still. xd.png Not that I'm complaining, of course, but it's still somewhat surprising to me.

Edited by Tehya Faye

And once again I miss the release. Well, this one's gonna be though.

Wow, are these still dropping fairly solidly? I'm surprised to see the biomes completely empty still. xd.png Not that I'm complaining, of course, but it's still somewhat surprising to me.

Yes,they are, but with so many players trying to catch these,you must refresh really fast because they are gone in like 3 seconds.Just carefully wait for the 5 minutes of cave egg producing.

yays! i got one of each, and pair of the jungle color!! now to incubate, and influence the pair.

Apparently I checked in yesterday at the wrong time. I only just now discovered the new eggs.....

Anyway, I've got one from the Volcano and one from the forest. Four more to go from the other biomes. Looking forward to getting them all!