TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

If ya mean my fogged eggs, it tends to happen a lot on my scroll, which is why I check back on them at regular intervals.

Edited by YamerosXIII

All of TJ's eggs and hatchies get sick, because he rushes them. It's ok tho, TJ is the Dragon Cave God, and has a magic wand that will make them ok. laugh.gif

Grumpy block faces are my favourite kinds of dergun faces. 8D

eta: Anyway, I'm glad people are excited about them so far!! <3

*gasp* They look like little serpant babies! wub.gif *squee*! D'ey is so cute! *huggles her eggs* I can't WAIT for mine to hatch. These guys are absolutely adorable! I love the color patterns and am excited to see what they look like as they grow up.

You've really done an epic job this time! happy.gif Kudos!

Edited by Syiren

I wanna cuddle the lil wyrms~ I hope they're wyrms, I don;t think we have any yet. It would be a nice first addition~ So here's hoping.

Also pride avi yay~

Oh lawdy. I hate these releases where you can only collect one of each egg >:

But, hopefully they don't have dimorphism so I'm not forced to go collecting after all of mine hatch ^ ^

EDIT: Not that it matters, but I haven't been active lately and I forgot my avatar was of a rainbow type- congrats to the LGBT community here and everywhere.

Cheers!

Edited by gregregreg

But, hopefully they don't have dimorphism so I'm not forced to go collecting after all of mine hatch ^ ^

TJ only has two of each variety, which usually means there's no dimorphism. ^^

the hatchlings are so cute/weird at the same time (Not a bad weird! They're a good weird!) and pretty too! I need one from the coast! I need like fifty of each!

Edit: forgot when I got one from the forest I egglocked myself sad.gif Hatch little gemshard and coastal wyvern! I need more Shiny eggs!!

Edited by skyprotecter

Ooh, I think I remember something about these dragons from the finished requests board. But not much. Just that there were so many of them.

Lol, this always happens during releases, but no, nobody saw these in Dragon Requests, rofl.

Awwwww look at the little squiggles! Can't want to catch more once mine hatch.

Lol, this always happens during releases, but no, nobody saw these in Dragon Requests, rofl.

Lol, probably been thousands of dragons in Requests over the years, so it's darned near certainty that somebody's seen something at least somewhat similar at some point to any dragon later Released - and combined with this beng a years-old, rather vague memory, it's easy for people to think that something never publicly worked on looks familiar.

That said, I hope these guys will be Common enough we can all get pairings, or there could be snake-lines hissing all over DC... laugh.gif

Are those... wyrms? Wyrms?! ARE WE FINALLY GETTING A WYRM? Or is it a Lindwyrm? Hmmmm... *goes to catch some eggs*

Woot happily locked with 4 of 6. Volcano and coast left to obtain.

Lol, probably been thousands of dragons in Requests over the years, so it's darned near certainty that somebody's seen something at least somewhat similar at some point to any dragon later Released - and combined with this beng a years-old, rather vague memory, it's easy for people to think that something never publicly worked on looks familiar.

That said, I hope these guys will be Common enough we can all get pairings, or there could be snake-lines hissing all over DC... laugh.gif

The drop is still going strong~ I think they're common. Time will tell for sure, but I'm getting a good feeling about these guys.

The drop is still going strong~ I think they're common. Time will tell for sure, but I'm getting a good feeling about these guys.

I hope you're right, lol, and if they're still Flooding, quite likely are, too. smile.gif

well color me confused! i pop into the caves to try and get some dragons cause my scroll feels lonely without hatchies running around, and i see no eggs in any of the biomes!

then i realize there's a release...and then i'm even more confused! i don't think i've ever seen a release cleaned out....is that even possible?

alas where are the eggs?

Honestly I don't think TJ likes releasing new rares much. The vast majority of releases in the last two years have been common or uncommon - even coppers were -supposed- to be uncommon but have become rare by default due to intense player demand, and of the Pyrals, at least one color variety was common, so that the base sprite itself could be easily had even if color variants were rare. There's a remark in the Dragon Request forum info somewhere quoting TJ where he says something like "Why should I go to the effort to release a new species if it's only going to be a tiny percentage of all the dragons?" That's a paraphrase, but the basic idea is that TJ seems to feel that a dragon like a rare which makes very little impact on the site by dint of its scarcity is almost more work to implement than it's worth. Which, I can kind of see what he means. Rares are needed to balance the whole scheme, but especially on a site like DC, there's no good reason to release bunches of rares when you could just as easily release bunches of commons.

Edited by Lurhstaap

well color me confused! i pop into the caves to try and get some dragons cause my scroll feels lonely without hatchies running around, and i see no eggs in any of the biomes!

then i realize there's a release...and then i'm even more confused! i don't think i've ever seen a release cleaned out....is that even possible?

alas where are the eggs?

Just keep an eye on the five minute mark and there will be eggs. They wont be there for long because everyone is trying to get like 6000 (I know I would if I could) but persistence and patience are key :3

These new eggs have a thing of getting sick... or is it just me?

Edited by eaaem